Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty Bounty on Rook Heimdal

Name of Bounty: Rook Heimdal Rook Heimdal
Name of Contractor: The Primyn Group
Bounty Price: One (1) Million Credits or Alchemical Services (Within Reason)
Condition: Alive; should the subject expire, a smaller reward will be offered for the safe recovery of her body, meted out depending on its current state, but no more than one hundred thousand (100.000) credits.
Exclusivity: N/A
Additional Info: Subject volunteered for experimentation in exchange for a commuted sentence but escaped custody and has been using proprietary [Redacted] to [Redacted]. Subject has known affiliations with terrorist organisations based in the Outer Rim; please be advised that she is a pathological liar and suffering from various delusions. Due to [Redacted] local reality may experience minor to severe fluctuations - continuous sedation is advised.

Absolutely, N-K 3PX! I assure you that my personal finances are very much in order - one of the advantages of leaving the investment choices to hyperintelligent Sithspawn... and between you and me, the recovery of this individual is somewhat of an urgent matter - I may not have been supposed to tinker with extradimensional entities, so we can't have her drawing too much attention to herself.

N-K 3PX You fallin' for this monster's bait? Ya come after me and I ain't goin' alive. So waste your time, but only one of us is walkin' away you fethin' toaster oven.

And you lyin' egotistical bastard AMCO AMCO , ya best pray I never wrap my hands about your scrawny neck.

To heck with both of ya.

P.S.

:mad:

bd6355d5544f147e3778ef73b1590b8c.jpg

BOUNTY : CLAIMED

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom