Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bounty: Jakob Benson (OOC)

[member="Jakob Benson"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Natian Sanorge "]and anyone else who manages to join before we start.

Here’s the OOC to plan this hunt, which is gearing up to be quite the interesting one. Tons of unique potential here. So, the basic idea, like the bounty said, is Argos has hired help in taking down Jakob Benson, fearing that the doctor puts his whole species, and others like them, at jeopardy. Before getting much further though, any ideas to make this even more interesting?

Vonar Ardinn

V
[member="Argos Xalen"]

How about we do it like this. In the wake of a Bounty Placed on Jakob Bensen , the Doctor has contacted all of his clients for a meeting regarding the issue offering them double the amount of money he had placed on his bounties for the capture of those hunting him. However Those who wish to capture him have caught wind of such a meeting decided to strike first and capture Bensen before he could complete his meeting and conclude any sort of business with his clients and decide to launch a raid on the Iniquitous Sanitorium. If Jakob Bensen is captured then he would be imprisoned in some sort of prison where he would be detained by the victors of the raid (The Location of the Prison would be yours to decide) and then since i have an important business deal with Bensen i would launch another raid to break Bensen out of that Prison. If the raid on the Iniquitous Sanitorium fails then me and Bensen's Clients would retaliate by attacking your home planet and delivering as much members of your species as possible to Bensen starting another Skirmish over Yurb.

Jakob Benson

J
[member="Argos Xalen"] [member="Natian Sanorge "][member="Natalie LaForte"] [member="Thom Naudir"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Wee bit of a problem is that the Sanitorium's location isn't widely known. Sure the system itself can be figured out, but the exact co-ordinates (as it's always on the move), is given out only when required. I have that all written in the sub. Asteroid fields aren't easy to navigate through, nor are they very safe. Think of Empire Strikes Back ;) This is a system wide asteroid field with some asteroids big enough to have an atmosphere. So it'll be like finding a needle in a haystack.

You guys can't have it that easy ;)

Poor Benson hasn't even gotten a second patient in the facility yet...lol He's only barely getting started :p If anything you all will just slow him down for a bit.

[member="Jakob Benson"] [member="Natian Sanorge "][member="Natalie LaForte"] [member="Thom Naudir"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]

Hahaha. Sounds like fun. Maybe a mission for a more agile vessel?

[member="Jakob Benson"]

You mind if this takes place prior to the raid, lol

[member="Argos Xalen"]

I'm interested in following/reading the thing, not partaking...that would be rather unfair in general towards everyone involved

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom