Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Bounty Hunters' Guild] Time for a Training Montage!

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
@[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="Zal Vangar"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="Jar Dar"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"]
//Sorry, I promised I'll post it yesterday, but I had to push it back one day due to being on the road mostly yesterday and then being too tired to start any new threads :p I'll post the map, teams, and rules to the training event once everyone gets a chance to post//
On an Unknown Neutral Planet in Outer Rims

The Guild Master was humming to himself slightly from beneath his black spike mask thing, tapping on the black breastplate of his armor. He rented a training arena on the unknown planet for a very special occasion.
He would finally get to meet up with all the new/remaining hunters in the Guild, yay! And then they will all proceed to hurt each other as much as possible just to have fun and for the sake of training, because that's how they rolled.

He was the first one there, he had to make sure everything was set up right and that he got the pass to it for the rest of the day, first aid kits are stocked just in case, he didn't wanted anyone dying after all.

So he waited on them, in the middle of the arena, twirling a red flag on a long plasteel pole.
The arena was an obstacle course of sorts, with barriers and few sheds to hide in and fire from behind, a few bridges and trees, some bushes, plenty of space to run, hide, snipe, and just fight in, should be fun. It was symmetric so that no team had an advantage over the other due to terrain, it had smaller elevated pyramid structures on both of its end, about the same height as the shacks were, should the hunters look closer on them, they would see holes in the middle of the flat tops of those pyramids, the points where they were supposed to put the flag in most likely.
75183038full.jpg
Either way, so the Guildmaster waited, cursing other hunters for every second he had to wait for them.

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Walking into the arena Trista had a calm smirk on her face and looked at the guild master, on her hips were stun batons and as she walked she did so with sheer confidence, this day she wore some athletic clothes, jogging pants with a tank top and shock boxing gloves and tennis shoes made for long distance sprinting,

As she walked up she stopped within several feet of him and waited without saying a single word.
@[member="The Dark Templar"]

Meraal walked into the arena with his helmet tucked under his arm. He was wearing his Beskar and had his Verpine shattergun slung to his back with his DC-17m holstered on his thigh. His armor was shiny in the light, and it was actually kind of annoying him. He squinted and saw two figures standing near the middle of the arena. He slowly walked up to them and noted each, one was wearing a spiky, black helmet, the guild master. The other figure was wearing an exercise outfit. "Did I miss a memo about armor, or is that just on your list of things to wear into battle?", he said, half jokingly.
@[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="The Dark Templar"]

Aluk Magar

The Dark Eldorai Renegade
@[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"]
Aluk wandered in shortly after Meraal, he had his lightsaber, sarix the energy sword, and his Eldorai battle rifle on him.
He nodded to them all
"Guild Master, Mandalorian."
He muttered in greeting before he noticed Trista.
The Eldorai looked over her outfit before he looked back to the Mandalorian and Guild Master
"Did I miss some note about the outfits for this?"

Jar went out to the arena after three hunters went out in the arena with no armor. He had his favorite curved hilted blade, his two dual pistols, his favorite black coat and favorite sunglasses, and his E-11 blaster rifle. A nice playing field as Jar looked around the arena. He nodded to the hunters and the guild master. "Gentlemen," Canal looked at the woman and saw her outfit, "and lady." This was going to be interesting.

@[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="The Dark Templar"]

Matreya

Tearing through the skies at speeds unimaginable, came Penumbra, Supreme Lord of Val'halla. Carrying him was his ever present StealthX, the Devil's Shadow. The goal of such speeds and reckless flying, was to reach the training grounds without much more time wasted. He had overslept, resulting in being dressed in his Dark Jedi Hunter Armor, rather than any of the more adequately capable he possessed. On his back, crossing to leave the grips of both over either shoulders, were his Hunter Crossbows, his Bolt Reload Quiver, or BRQ was on his right hip. Adorning his left was Storm, his alchemical blade he used to channel his electrical manipulations whenever needed, and beside it curled snug was his Amphistaff, Rose Whip.

There. The arena was insight. With a ping from his mind, the Giant man opened the hatch and rolled over the edge, then along the wing before beginning his plummet to the grounds below. Straightening himself, the man relished the feeling of his whipping hair and the adrenaline - spacial jumps were now a common hobby for the Lord of the Fringe.

Crouching for a moment, while applying slight resistance in the form of a Force Pull, the behemoth crashed to the earth below. Slowly climbing from the resulting crater, Penumbra dusted himself off and glanced upwards to watch his ship cloak itself and fly into the higher altitudes.

@[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="The Dark Templar"]

Walking into the arena as the last one to arrive the vortek princess slowly made her way to the others with slow deliberate paces, this was supposedly a training exercise to get everyone ready for whatever they needed to be ready for, as she walked in she hide behind her signature gas mask.. her mind was recently wiped and now she barely knew... no...she had no idea who these were at all, she didn't recognize any of them including her cousin @[member="Penumbra"], none of them were familiars.

As she walked up to them she has her dual westar 35's equipped to her hips, with cryonban and smoke grenades and a pair of plasma wristcasters for shooting flames at her opponents, she wore horde issue battle armor and combat boots with shock boxing gloves. She was no fool so she came more equipped than the baroness of her world, and as she looked some of them over she smirked and looked at the man in charge and stood away from the rest of them. she no longer had the ability to touch the force, but it woudnt stop her.

@[member="Penumbra"] @Jar Dar @[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"]

Finally stepping into the arena, and realizing he was probably late and the last one to arrive. He wears a medium armor on his torso only, he wore a stun baton on his left side, and on his right fist he wore a vibro-knuckle. Holstered to his right hip was an L-23 blaster pistol, set on stun of course.
Nodding to the others, he simply crosses his arms and waits for this game to begin, his cybernetic right eye swirling in its significantly scarred socket.
@Penumbra @[member="Jar Dar"] @Aluk Magar @Meraal Vaun @[member="Isis Fontana"]

"Well guild master. We are ready to hear what you are planning to do with us." Jar said and looked around the other participants. He could tell he was badly prepared but hey he has somethings to fight with against his foes. He turned around facing the guild master and waited for the games to be announced.

@[member="Zal Vangar"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="The Dark Templar"]

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
@Aluk Magar @Zal Vangar @Trista Nemorra @Jar Dar @Penumbra @Isis Fontana @Meraal Vaun
The Guildmaster watched them as they all started to arrive one by one, they all had their own weaponry and armor, well most of them at least, he glanced to Trista.
And Zaiden managed to already start to demolish the arena.
"You're paying for that afterwards."
He said looking to Zaiden and his crater.

Finally, he sighed in relief and nodded when Vangar made his way to them
"Alright, it's great that you could join us, master Barabel, I was afraid not all of you would be able to make it, but it's great you could."
He clasped his hands
"So, as you know, I am the Guildmaster, I used to show up on the Guild's network more doing news whenever something important happened, like a big bounty, but not much of that has been going on lately, even though we have war between the Republic and Fringe."
Or at least at the time when the thread took place there was war, couple days later peace again, yay.
"But, I was hoping to organize something to get us together again and get our blood rushing so we would be ready for a good hunt, I'm glad that my offer did not fell upon deaf ears."

"So!"
He began, walking back slightly, as from behind few bushes and obstacles he pulled two tables of weaponry and what looked like chest plates on straps
"I see many of you have brought your own weaponry, that's good, keep it, but we won't start off by using all of it, I have some rentals for you instead."
He clasped his hands slightly, walking behind the tables to present the weapons
"It's not that I don't trust you Hunters with your own weapons, but-"
He just motioned to Zaiden/Penumbra
"He already started making craters and brought a crossbow, I don't want anyone dying or the whole place blowing up. But! Do a good enough job with these, then we'll do few rounds with your own weapons."

He tapped the table with ranged weaponry
"So, we have here a range of blasters, from hold-out pistols to sniper rifles, they are all set to stun, if you have your own pistols and they have a stun setting, you can use them, I'll give you that. For you slugthrower lovers we have a range of guns with rubber bullets inside, they hurt, they bruise, but they won't kill."

He moved to the next table over with a selection of melee weapons
"Here we have melee weapons, they're all made from durasteel, they're all dull as a hammer but they'll get the job done, anything from knives to two handed vibroswords and maces. We also have training lightsabers for you Force users, range of colors."
He would look up again, mostly at Zaiden
"If you have your own lightsaber, it can be used if you can dial down its power to training level, no cutting through, only stunning and bruising. That means that those of you who brought your own stun batons or blunt weapons, you can use those as well."
At the second part he looked to Zal, noticing his vibro-knuckles and stun batons.

He would finally move to the third table where the breast plates where
"Alright, listen up, this is important part, here is how we will know if you got hit."
He would take one of the breastplates, putting the mechanism over his armor, back and front, he then flipped a small switch on the front
"Put these on, strap them securely over your armor, they sense pressure changes, light hits and glances won't set them off."
He tapped it to show them as nothing happened
"But good enough hit and it will beep."
He slapped the breastplate pretty hard and it gave out a loud BEEEEP, flashing red for a moment
"You get three beeps, you are out. We also have similar thing for your heads."
He held up what looked like a head up from the table
"Put them over your head or helmet, it detects vibrations, small hits and nothing."
He put it on his helmet, tapping it as nothing happened
"Good hit and it will beep, that counts towards with your chest alarm, three good hits and you're out, like I said."
He would put the headband back down

Looking over them he continued
"Now, you can hit somebody in the leg or arm but that won't count as their life, of course, if you bruise them good enough or break their arm, it will make them damn harder to fight on, but it won't count as a hit."
He glanced about at the hunters gathered
"Any questions so far?"

I will have to admit that is some crossbow. He went to each table and put up his knife and his blaster rifle. He picked up a blaster rifle, a knife, his helmet and breastplate, and set his dual pistols to stun. He waited for the others to do the same.

@[member="The Dark Templar"] @[member="Zal Vangar"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"]

Aluk Magar

The Dark Eldorai Renegade
@Zal Vangar @Trista Nemorra @Jar Dar @Penumbra @Isis Fontana @Meraal Vaun
Aluk shook his head when the Guildmaster asked if there were any more questions.

Seeing that Jar had went over to the tables he followed behind him, he didn't wanted for all the good weapons to be gone anyway!
Eldorai put his power sword and rifle assault, grumbling about having to lug them all the way there as he picked up one of those dull durasteel swords, the lighter version and a light stun blaster repeater he could carry around easily. In the last second he also grabbed a dull durasteel knife, going back to the line, he went to stand next to Jar as he put the knife into his boot
"Never know when an extra knife might get useful, even a dull one."
He muttered to the other hunter before adjusting his electronic breast plate and that headband for his helmet

Meraal followed behind Aluk, he did not want the best weaponry to be gone when he got his pick. He swapped his DC-17m for a stun pistol, he then swapped his Verpine shattergun for a weapon that looked like a stun rifle. He thought to himself for a moment for what he could replace for his vibro-gauntlets. He decided to take a blunt dagger, it would be much easier than trying to get himself to use a sword, and besides he wasn't planning on close quarters combat unless he was too close to blast his opponent. He strapped the headpiece and chest plate on over his armor, having additional equipment on top of his armor felt odd, and would probably be a major inconveniance later, he really should have worn an exercise outfit.

@[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="Jar Dar"] @[member="The Dark Templar"] @[member="Zal Vangar"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"]

Trista Nemorra

Darkside Dominatrix
Trista followed close behind the lizard guy and grabbed a couple daggers, and grabbed a couple weirdo stun pistols and placed her own on the table, grabbing he armor and headband she smirked at the rest as she walked over and put the ridiculous armor on and stood with the rest for a moment as she waited to start this.

Isis watched as they all picked out their weaponry and walked over seeing as most of the good weapons were taken she chose one dull dagger, swapped out both her plasma pistols for a rifle and took a vibroblade she walked over as she placed them all on her person and assimilated with them.

"Its a good thing to have backup," Jar replied to the assassin who was next to him. "Well at least now I know that you have something up your boots." He looked at everyone in the stupid armor. I probably look ridiculous in this armor but as long as I have my sunglasses and my black coat then I'll still have some cool on my person. He stood in silence waiting for the guild master to announce the teams and the rules of the game.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="Zal Vangar"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"] @[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="The Dark Templar"] @[member="Penumbra"]

Being rather late would not look well on a resume; which is why their was no written resume for being a bounty hunter. As he stepped on the field armed with his lighter and joint in hand, with a twin sonic pistols strapped to his sides and a slugthrower strapped to his back he sparked the joint in one hand while drawing his sonic pistols after sheathing his lady luck lighter. Inhaling and exhaling while keeping the joint in his mouth the light would reflect off of his shades perhaps in a cool fashion but either way with the ease of a true stoner. As he his high settled in he welcomed the embrace of lady luck or more accurately known as the force as his bullets were replaced with rubber ones.

He looked around eying the crowd but generally was antsy for the whole thing to began. Despite being notoriously lazy as attributed to stoners a lesser known fact is that they hated to be kept waiting. Kush kissed his dog-tags with both of his sister's names on the them as he placed them within his shirt. His overcoat have armorweave which would provide some protection and so did the first layer of his under garments but Kush did not intend to be anyone's target practice.

@[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="Zal Vangar"] @[member="Meraal Vaun"] @[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="The Dark Templar"] @Penumbra

"Well, better late than never," Kobra said to himself.

He glanced over and saw @[member="Meraal Vaun"], a good friend of his. This was gonna be a blast. "So, Meraal, how's your brother?"

He set his blaster to stun and flipped on his thermal vision. "And what is it we are doing?"

Meraal glanced and looked at Kobra,"I've been trying to figure out how my brother has been for a while now. Also you need to grab a chest plate and head band from those equipment tables over there", he said, pointing to where he had grabbed his chest plate and headband.
@[member="Kobra Hawkins"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom