Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Bounty Hunters' Guild] Time for a Training Montage!

Kobra nodded as he slipped on the equipment, "So, what is it we are doing, @[member="Meraal Vaun"]?"

He jogged over to him and crouched down behind some low cover. He charged his jump pack and retrieved his vibrowhip.

Meraal sighed, he wished he had recorded the guild master's briefing now so that he could just chuck his helmet at Kobra and have him play the audio recording to himself. Oh well he was going to summarize the briefing anyway. "The headband and chest plate you put on will beep when you get hit hard enough in their respective areas, hear three beeps and you're out. Blows to the legs or arms will not register." He eyed the vibrowhip. "Since when did you start using those?"

@[member="Kobra Hawkins"]

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
@Aluk Magar @Zal Vangar @Trista Nemorra @Jar Dar @Penumbra @Isis Fontana @Meraal Vaun @[member="Kobra Hawkins"] @[member="Kush"]
"Welcome, gentlemen, please join us."
The Guildmaster nodded to Kobra and Kush as they both got their gear ready, watching the hunters as they were getting their gear ready he began to spoke once more.
"Now, as to the Force, for those of you who do use it, you can use telekinesis to push your opponents as long as it does not kill them or break the objects in the arena, we are renting it after all, you also can't manipulate large objects in the arena like buildings, as to trees and bushes, tires and crates, you can move those around and use them for your advantage."
He folded his hands behind his back
"You cannot use the Force to directly trigger the alarm mechanisms in chestplates, you can use something to trigger them with a good whack though. You can also use lightning attacks to stun your opponents, but you can't use them to short-circuit the alarms and trigger them. You can't use any other physical manifestations of the force like pyrokinesis or barriers. You can, however, heal and use mind tricks, metal attacks, and illusions, as that is not something I can really restrict or notice if you are doing so."

He sighed as he finished talking

"Alright, that should be all for equipment rules. Now to the actual game."
He would grab the red flag on the long metal pole
"This will be what you will be fighting for, you can't use telekinesis on the flag, you have to have two hands on the flag at all times when carrying it. Why?"
He shrugged
"Because I like making things harder on you guys. Now, this does mean that you can get gunned down pretty quickly unless you are smart about it and you have your team's support, and that is what this is all about, working together with random strangers, during hunts you'll often have to do that, you have to be prepared to deal with the cards you have been given and draw on other's strengths to help yourself."

The Guildmaster walked over to the nearby center of the arena and set the flag securely in the metal tube that went into the concrete emplacement. He kept talking as he turned back to them.
"Now, as to being taken out of the game with three beeps. Once that happens to you, you have to return to the top of your team's pyramid, wait about three minutes or so, take that time to reload and make sure you are good on ammo, and then you can get back to the fight. Your team's pyramid will be the one where you start at, obviously, and its top is where you will want to take the flag to, there is a tube there much like the one I just put the flag into, securing the flag into it is how you cap it. However! If you will get a third beep while you are on your team's pyramid, you are out for the rest of the match, that should prevent abusing the rule and just making a defensive camp on top of the pyramid."
He patted the side of his mask, thinking if he missed anything
"I think that should be all of it, the game will start when I fire a red flare into the air."

He clasped his hands
"Now, unless there are any more questions, team on my right will be Shado (Penumbra), the blond haired miss (Trista), Meraal, the fellow smoking whatever he is smoking (Kush), and me."
He pointed to each person as he called out their names, or described them if they still weren't on the roster.
"And on my left will be Menace (Isis), Aluk, Zal, Jar, and the other armored fellow (Kobra)."

The Guildmaster would look back and forth on the two groups
"Well, if these picks suck, we can always change them after the match to balance teams out, so don't worry too much about it. Again, if you have any questions let me know, otherwise, go to your team's pyramid, have fun, and try to beat each other up as much as possible without actually killing each other."

"Sounds simple enough. Dibs on flag carrier!" Kobra said confidently.
He whipped his vibrowhip around @[member="Meraal Vaun"]'s leg and yanked, "Since yesterday, and I'd like to think I'm getting good at it," He turned towards his pyramid and walked towards it. This sounded like a blast. He loaded his 434 DeathHammer blaster pistol and switched it to stun.

"Happy hunting," He said to his fellow team members, "And stay out of my way."

He really should have saw that response coming. He saw Kobra's whip flying toward him but didn't try to dodge it, the game hadn't started yet, and he would save his jetpack fuel for when he needed it. Kobra yanked the whip and he over-dramatically fell on his back,"Yesterday? That's bloody osik." He got up and started walking to his team's side of the arena. "So, anyone here sniping or is that role on me?"

@[member="Kobra Hawkins"] @[member="Kush"] @[member="Jar Dar"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Trista Nemorra"] @[member="Zal Vangar"] @[member="Aluk Magar"] @[member="Penumbra"] @[member="The Dark Templar"]

"Kobra, stop fooling around and come on," Jar yelled out as he saw one of his teammates trying to whip someone who he failed miserably. He mentioned his team to move it. He would tell the plan to his comrades after they got out of ear range of the opposing team.

@[member="Meraal Vaun"] @[member="Kobra Hawkins"] @[member="The Dark Templar"] @[member=Isis Fontana] @[member=Penumbra] @[member=Trista Nemorra] @[member=Zal Vangar] @[member=Kush] @[member=Aluk Magar]

Zal chuckled at the guy called Kobra's antics and seemingly laid back attitude to this whole thing. He double checked his pistols and made sure they were set on stun, before following the guy in the cool sunglasses, his reptilian tail swishing out behind him. He smacked the side of his head, trying to get his mechanical eye to stop going crazy.
@Meraal Vaun @Kobra Hawkins @The Dark Templar @Isis Fontana @Penumbra @Trista Nemorra @Kush @Aluk Magar @[member="Jar Dar"]

The Dark Templar

The Guildmaster of the Bounty Hunters Guild (Lawfu
//Ok! So sorry it took me so long to post this, guys :p Been busy with RL and other accounts, plus making a map is kinda a pain in the butts//
Team Penumbra (Zaiden) on top of the map: Me, @[member="Penumbra"], @[member="Trista Nemorra"], @[member="Meraal Vaun"], @[member="Kush"]
Team Menace (Isis) on bottom of the map: @[member="Isis Fontana"], @[member="Aluk Magar"], @[member="Zal Vangar"], @[member="Jar Dar"], @[member="Kobra Hawkins"]
Guild_Arena_Map.jpg
Ok, the tunnels in the corners are instant travel points to any other tunnel entrance, all the rock and tombstone areas can be used as a cover, the ladders at the sides of the pyramids are platforms you can climb on to snipe, each of those little buildings has a window opposite to the entrance, every tree on the map you can climb, and the blue area on the sides is a swampy area, so you can cross there if you want to sneak up on your enemy but your movement is slowed and it can become a kill zone.
Blue arrow will represent current position of the flag, I'll make the signs on the map bigger next time around, red flags are the points where you have to bring the flag to.

Guildmaster looked to Meraal as they were walking across the field to their pyramid.
"You can handle the sniping, I am more of a heavy assault and melee person. Hah, I remember once on Kamino, that was when I was still part of the Confederacy forces, I led the assault and at one point we came upon a closed door into the facility. Well the slicers were getting ready to get it open, you know what I did?"
Guildmaster chuckled looking to Meraal
"I took a step back, raised my foot and with couple good kicks broke the plasteel door clean off the hinges, took damn quicker than their slicing. Of course the whole facility noticed our presence,"
He shrugged
"But that was part of the fun."

Once they would arrive on top of the pyramid, he would wait patiently for everyone to get ready, taking his flare pistol just to be ready.

Matreya

Penumbra stood silently next to their own flag. He could easily go, raise a cloak, and bring back the enemy flag, so why didn't he? It was to easy. Right now he was seeking a challenge. With such unheard of forms of protection, alarms to say when one was hit among them, he was ready and determined.

Looking to the sky for a long moment, he said nothing.

(Team Penumbra...I like that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom