Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bounties and threads

My new bounty hunter, Gri, is now complete. I'm looking to get him started with some threads, potentially completing bounties (or trying to) or competing with fellow hunters. I'm open to any plots, though, so feel free to throw anything my way! :)

My new bounty hunter, Gri, is now complete. I'm looking to get him started with some threads, potentially completing bounties (or trying to) or competing with fellow hunters. I'm open to any plots, though, so feel free to throw anything my way! :)
A fellow hunter, ey? You ever wanna have some competition or even a joint op, hmu either here on Discord at Avelion5500 (I was lazy with the new handle, don't judge :D )

the-mandalorian-try-to-stop-me.gif

If you or any of your other Gunslingin bounty chasin pals are ever in need of a target to hunt Domina tends to get herself into more trouble than she has any business being in. Scrap with a mando and such~

Alternatively if you also need a mando for crew work then she could be convinced ;D

I'm open to either or

Hacks has burned a lot of bridges, whether it be with the Hutt Cartel or personal relationships, and she has also escaped prison deep in Alliance space. I'm sure she'd have a bounty or two on her.

She also has experience in working with bounty hunters and tracking down targets as a slicer.

So whatever works I'm all for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom