Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boom goes the Dynamite !

Being part of the Empire requires sacrifice, her grandmother's voice rang in her as she set the charges. To freedom. Being part of the Empire requires the ultimate sacrifice, Lena'ha. Are you ready for it? Are you read to give up your life for it? She wasn't. The brainwash also known as education was strong, it had certainly left an impact on the redhead. But as it turned out, she was way more free-willed than Naha'va would have preferred.

And she was setting herself free.

Just a couple of years back would have never even considered this. She was such a good soldier. Always follow orders, obey, follow through in the designated hour. Maybe Electrobe had some bad influence on her with his out-of-the-box thinking or maybe she had always had it in her, just never dared to set it free. She was ready now.

tumblr_lt526jaWTa1qe3aixo1_500_zps2b557387.gif

Teyr wasn't really all that of an interesting planet expect it was one of those places where humans weren't that odd to see on the street and one of its major cities, Pyre Folas was just big enough for the show Lenavina wanted to give the planet.

Everything was set and the brunette slowly walked away as the counter began. Her steps equaled that of countdown, and jut thirty seconds later, a small explosion came through, setting fire to the parked vehicles. Screaming, running and panic ensued. Slowly, she tilted her head to the side and smiled, enjoying the scene for a very short period before she walked away. Lenavina Mar was out to play once more.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

Teyr was in the middle of nowhere, so why was the current head of Omega Pyre there? Well...quite simply she was scouting. She could have left this to her companions and employees, but she always preferred the personal touch in such cases. She had also received an interesting message from the planet...an invitation.

So now she was here, as smoke curled up from a wrecked building and sirens howled in the chill air. Was this why she had been called here? To witness this?

Observation was important for her, and in all the chaos there were only two people who were acting normally, her and.... Another redhead. There seemed a lot of those around these days.
Brushing some of her hair from her eyes she approached the calm woman. "Quite a bang, Ms Lena," she said. It was a deduction, but a reasonable one, and she didn't like playing games. If she was wrong she was wrong....

Mayhem, explosions, the screams of terrified civilians, the howl of sirens. The tranquility of the largely unexceptional planet of Teyr had been abruptly broken. At the very least the denizens of the planet might get their five minutes of fame on the holonet when core worlds' journalists deigned to make a report about an explosion on a planet most could not identify on the map! Then it would slip back into obscurity.

As it happened, Tegaea and Lena were not only two acting normally, though as chance would have it this was one was not a redhead. Siobhan Kerrigan watched as vehicles got hurled into the air by the detonation before crashing on the hard ground, as windows were shattered and then smoke rose up into the air. As might be known, Siobhan had a tendency towards property damage and explosive solutions. She leaned casually against the wall of a building as frightened pedestrians tried to get out of the way and the first coppers were en route with their speeders. She blew out a cloud of smoke from her cigarette before putting it out. Sure introduces herself with a blast, she thought sardonically, giving the woman a one-over as she stepped closer, though for now she'd leave the actual talking to Tegaea.

She was just about ready to move ahead. Enjoying her own show was one thing, sticking around to get caught was a completely different thing. That was not why Lena was here.

The female voice, her name being used made her focus her piercing blue gaze on the redhead approaching her. All this was slightly out of character for Lenavina. But she had wanted her decision to happen with a big bang. She had wanted to have proper spectators. She had found a good audience. Matthew was probably rubbing off on her in his criminal ways. Not that it was a bad thing. Not anymore.

"Indeed it is, quite a bang. I've acquired quite a flare for the spectacles lately," the clone said, tilting her head slightly as she asked: "And you are?" The invitation had been sent to the central though Lenavina, to be honest, didn't actually know just who she would be getting.

While she waited for a response, from the corner of her eyes, she registered another figure approaching them. This one was quiet but that only helped her curiousity.

"Tegaea Alcori, CEO of Omega Pyre." She didn't e xplain at that moment any further. "What was it, anyway?" she asked, gesturing to the now bla zing building. "And might one ask why?"
Tegaea had a dislike for indiscriminate destruction, especially of civilians. Still, she was prepared to wait and see before judging.

Siobhan crossed the distance to link up with Tegaea, sparing the burning building a look before focusing her eyes on Lena. Over her shoulder she could hear sirens howling, the fire brigade and emergency services were arriving, along with the initial detachment of coppers to investigate the explosion. Even before their speeders reached the area, journalists were swarming around like insects, though the intrepid reporter al-Jilaini was not there yet. A pity, her reports were always so objective, unbiased and balanced!

"Siobhan Kerrigan, also Omega," she said laconically. The lightsabre attached to her belt was clearly visible, along with a heavy blaster holstered on her thigh, ready to pull either if Tegaea gave her the order, though at this junction she made no move, the expression on her face was stony but not hostile.
She discreetly raised a metal finger from her right hand, which looked like someone had hacked it off a droid and attached it to her shoulder, to indicate the mob of skimmers that was coming down from the sky, looking nonchalant. "Big audience is on the way," she tilted her head, looking at Tegaea. "As stimulating as this little chat's no doubt gonna be, maybe we should continue it somewhere else."

"I was actually thinking the same thing myself"

And that would be when Orrin had made himself seen to the rest of them. Though he was confident that Siobhan had felt his presence prior to his turning the camo stealth option off, on his armor. As of late he was getting a bit more comfortable with the group as a whole. Using his helmet less and less in more casual scenes and as of late only placing his helmet and rebreather mask on when he was out in the field on a mission. Though as the slight shimmering indicated his form becoming visible from he decloaking, his right optical sensor would indeed be giving off that bright electric blue glow it often gave off from time to time before it would die out. A black cloak was wrapped around him and the hood drawn up, but that didn't stop the hilts of his twin custom swords from being seen. A quick once-over scan of the area was taken before he'd turn back towards the group.

"I know this is somewhat redundant coming from the guy that spends most of his time in the shadows, but can we make it a point to head over to a less exposed area now? It took me a little to catch up to you Ms. Teg. When you're done here I was hoping we could speak, if you had the time."

CEO of OmegaPyrE. Tegaea Alcori. Well, she didn't expect the top huncho coming all this way to meet her. But it was certanly nice.

What was it anyway? "Light device, minimum damage." Glancing over her shoulder, her piercing gaze scanned the area. The screaming was slowly fading away but the panic was still in the area. "And no humanoid or otherwise causalties." She had made sure of it. Lena killed on command, not by her own insentive. Never had, never would. "Why? It's too peaceful for my taste. And they like to associate with Rebels. Don't really like them. Guess you could call it my audition. Not out for blood and I made sure there was none. But it's out of my system now."

Ther other female finally spoke. Siobha Kerrigan, also part of the Omega. Lenavina nodded in her direction. "Lena Mar. Nice to meet you." And it did feel good, saying it. Mar. It was the alias she liked, cut off the ties from mommy and grandmommy. Sure was nice. She took a moment, taking in Siobhan's apperance more closely, realizing now for the first time that the female had a metal hand. Fascinating.

Getting out of the most exposed era seemed like a good idea. Before she could voice her agreement though, another voice joined them and Lena glanced at the male for a second before looking back at the females. "Agreed. We really should get out of here before start pointing fingers and and the like."

Tegaea shrugged. "Yes, let's get moving, shall we?"
Casually they walked past the onrushing officers and other emergency officials. When they were clear of that, and heading back to a room that Tegaea had rented, she looked across at her possible recruit. "Well, I guess you know why I'm here, Lena. I want to recruit you to Omega Pyre. You're a woman with talents, bombs and explosives notwithstanding, and I want you to work for me. Now I've heard a little bit about your past, but not much. I'm not interested in that unless it causes an issue. If you're interested in hearing my terms and offer I'll tell you, if not we'll go."
Tegaea was remarkably blunt when it came to discussing such matters. She didn't mess around with pointless platitudes.

The female clone tagged along after the group, falling silent through their walk to the place the CEO decided on. She wasn't just quiet though, piercing blue gaze carefully studying the individuals around her.

When they finally reached what seemed like an ordinary room, her attention refocused on Tegaea as the other woman spoke, talking about recruiting her, about her talents. The bit about bombs made her chuckle slightly. "Sorry. Just bombs and explosions aren't my thing, at least they were until not too long ago. They can be entertaining but moreso useful but I'm still figuring it out. Give he blasters, slugthrowers and rifles any day of the week and we're in business."

The woman had heard a bit about her past. Heh, which part, Lena was no curious. Black Sun or the Empire? She didn't quite advertise both at the same time. Apparently it didn't matter unless it became an issue? Definitely the Empire. "You needn't worry about that. Another thing out of my system." It wasn't even that much of their fault. Naha'va was to blame here, punishing her for wanting to live her life and not following them blindly. The whole concept of Imperials and blind faith had quite frankly made her sick to her stomach since then.

Was she interested in the terms? "Tell me," Lena just added to the question. She was interested.

"The terms are that you come and work for us, solely. You'll receive the rank of Major and be given responsibilities that you will be asked to fulfilled. You will be paid generously, but we expect your loyalty and attention. More importantly, we will need your skills in combat as well. My terms are that we leave right away and go to Omega's base on Fondor. I have a ship waiting in a hanger not far from here."
She folded her arms and waited to see how these terms would go down.

The given terms didn't seem all that unreasonable. Working exclusively for Omega PyrE, receiving a rank and given responsibilities to fulfill. "I accept," Lena said quickly. She didn't care about the paycheck it would give her, it was one of those necessary things people needed to survive. Lena didn't think too much of it.

She did however have one more thing. "I do have a request. Which is that you interview someone else for the job when the time comes for it. I'll send him your way soon enough, he can be a bit elusive in his whereabouts but he's good at his field." It only seemed fair. He had slept for what she believed was a hundred and fifty years, for her, he was now here and without his favorite piece of equipment, all because of her. It was really the least Lenavina could do for Matthew and it was what she wanted, being finally on the same side with him.

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"]

"Not a problem. We're always on the lookout for talent. Send him to us, or give us where you want him to meet us, and we'll be there. I'm glad to hear you've joined us, Ms Martin. I'm heading off back to Fondor, if you want to come now we have a place, or if you want to go in your own time we can do that too."
Tegaea smiled and held out a hand to seal the deal.

Thus another deadly redhead joined the ranks of Omega, which perhaps should be called the Redhead Brigade now. Maybe Siobhan should think about getting her hair dyed to fit in more! She gave Lena a grin. "Welcome to the team. Glad to have you on board. It'll be lots of fun," she said warmly.

The CEO was open to meeting Electrobe, without knowing who it was. Good. "He tends to make up his own time for meetings so I'll just send him to you." This would be good, quite good, Lenavina told herself and smiled as Tegaea asked her to come with her to Fordor. She was curious, to say at least as it was not one of the planets she had visited before.

"I'll come with you know. I want to see this planet," the brunette told her with a nod. Fordor was the next place to explore.

Her attention turned to the other female in their company, who was welcoming her to the team. "Thank you. I'm sure it will be."

@[member="Tegaea Alcori"] @[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

"Sure, he knows where to find me...and you...I'm sure. Come on, let's get out of here."
The journey to the spaceport was fairly uneventful. Police and other emergency crews were still buzzing around, but they moved quickly through them. All ships had been ordered to stay grounded while the attack was investigated, but Tegaea had a little 'chat' with the spaceport staff, a chat which included some 'lost' credits being turned in by Tegaea as a good Samaritan. So impressed were they by her civic mindedness that they let the Omega Pyre group leave immediately.

When they were safely in space, Tegaea looked to their newest employee. "Credits make the galaxy go around. Metaphorically anyway."

It always helpful to have persons as "civic-minded" as Tegaea Alcori around. Especially in times as troubled as these, when the Galaxy was just emerging out of the dark ages and so many unscrupulous folks would exploit even the slightest hint of instability.

Siobhan followed Tegaea and the rest of the group. No one dared gainsay her, no doubt because she looked very civic-minded as well. It had nothing to do with the lightsabre on her belt, intimidating scars on a grim face and robot parts or bribes. Very polite of them. No, no one could think she'd be the sort to cause trouble.

"That they do," she agreed with Tegaea. "Course having laser swords and big guns keeps it spinning as well. Makes naughty rascals comprehend their place in things," she said with an amused grin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom