Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bomb Queen (Republic dominion of Nixor)

@Joshua DragonsFlame | @Naila Rokh | @Tracyn Ordo | @Cody Jorin | @[member="Jekk Reth"] | @Daella Apparine

Wicked and Truth both moved up with their rifles trained as they both charged and attacked in unison. One would mantle while the other fired and vice versa. It wasn't the force it was just training and now that they were in lighter armor the run towards the others was even faster. Wicked jumped up slamming a knee into the face of one pirate as she fired into his partner then the rest. Truth moved closer to the commander and opened fire into the ones on the platform. The twins both moved provide cover.

Jack Sheltrak

Senator of Zeltros, Former Supreme Chancellor
@[member="Hanna Vondiranach"]

Harkness moved throughout the streets as he looked to the other jedi working and aid workers. The ship for him and Hanna had been a nice one but now well. Now he was in his best smile for the people. "Hello Captain Jack Harkness the Republic is here to help you." He patted some of the people on shoulders and gave them all the look he could while offering the former vice chancellor plenty of time to talk with the people. They were all new citizens of the Republic after all and that meant new voters for elections, some new people to factor in and new Representation in the senate or the lesser groups maybe. "Miss Vondiranach and I are here to hear your problems and spread the joy of the Republic with you."

CLEAR THE STARPORT: @[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

The starport was nearly theirs as Quenladose moved down the rest of the rooms, Fabula was doing her thing on her side but Quenladose and the jedi master assigned to her were busy knocking out. The top floor they had crashed on taken care of and now they had both moved to the lower area and outside locations. "Please don't get up." Her face offered a smile to the one man as she finished putting the binders on him. The Republic soldiers were moving in as the majority of the starport was theirs so the ships could start landing. All that was left was a single room of pirates to handle and she moved jumping through one of the windows while the jedi master propelled herself into the room. Sabers set to low so they didn't hurt the pair worked together in unison to strike contact points so the taller pirates went down to their knees. So their weapons could be sliced or knocked away.

The ship gave a small shake and rumble as it cleared a path through and was soon to make a landing in starport. Guardian was a little late to the party but as long as he made it before the end to make some sort of contribution that was all that would count in his mind.

"10 Seconds!"

He got the confirmation when they would be landing and almost in unison he could hear the clicking of weapons, weapons turning over as to see if they were locked and ready to go. Guardian cleared his throat as the seconds started to dwindle down even further, ten seconds truly was a long time, especially when one was on the battlefield. The ship gave a small shake again and another second passed by and the doors slid open and the Republic troops started to exit the craft moving at a swift pace going to either help with the locals or aid allies that were already here. The Jedi glanced around for a few moments before he tapped a small button on the device at his ear opening up communications as to where he could help next.

Loran walks into the bulding where @[member="Syn"] and his crew are and uses a force throw into a few scrambling slavers sending them into a wall and knocking them unconscious, his mind set on rendering them immobile but not doing much damage, as he waits he recognizes the slavers for the trash they all and continues to guard the doors so they cannot escape.

Aika Kawakami

Can one find true light when shadowed in darkness?
The question, while it seemed so simple, was difficult to answer. What did she want to be for the Jedi? It wasn't something she had given any thought to as she spent her days within the temple. Now, here she was being asked about it. Aika stood quiet for moment, pondering what she could do. In reality, the answer wasn't what she could do, but what she felt most comfortable doing. "Well, I don't like fighting. Not to mention that situations like that scare me. Really badly. Spending too much time with books becoming...tedious after a while. I guess I just want to be able to help people, without having to resort to killing to do it. I want to be able to free entire worlds with just words. This galaxy sees so much pain and suffering everyday, and all over. I just want to be able to bring it to an end. To give everyone, everywhere, the peace they deserve without having to take lives in order to do it. That's what I want to do."

An ambitious answer, the most ambitious one she'd given to any question in some time. Yet, it was the truth. The last thing she wanted was to cause more bloodshed.

@[member="Matsu Ike"]

(This baby's almost over, so going to put this up!)

After several minutes of fighting, they had cleared out the entire unit of pirates that had come to meet them. Judging by how long it took, it was likely almost the entire trope that had met them at the landing pad, likely trying to throw everything at them before they could even begin.

Josh surveyed the damage, and after making sure everyone on his team was safe, he nodded.

"It should be a relatively easy way to the shield generator, and to the satellite" he said as he paced between his team. "Keep an eye out though, there could be more... It looks like they threw almost everything at us though" he said as he wiped a patch of blood off his robes, sighing at the stain. A sacrifice that came with battle, no doubt.

"Let's get there soon as we can to cut communications. After that... Drinks are on me" he said, chuckling at the likely morale boost as he made his way inside.

@Naila Rokh | @Tracyn Ordo | @Cody Jorin | @The Wicked Truth | @Daella Apparine
@Jekk Reth

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
@[member="Aika Kawakami"]

Matsu looked at Aika and gave a smile. There were many things she had expected to hear but that. Was a first... No not a first, it was what many jedi said before they realized things but she had even shared such a view. The ability to help people to use her words to bring about peace. It had been a dream but she had sadly never learned it, her words were to soft spoken and she was too stiff. Immobile and traditional as stone, it had taken Saia and Chora to make her more then what she twas trained to be before the jedi and it had taken many many hardships to become better for it. Her student was someone she would gladly help keep her try to be just that.

"Aika there are many jedi who have done just that. I know one of Master Sky's padawans who is know a knight doesn't carry a lightsaber. I would recommend you see him to partner up and work together but... He is usually sunbathing on Tython at the beach. Former Master Boolon rarely if ever used his saber but could heal entire worlds. There are jedi who can be want you want to be and I will teach you as much as I can, I will work on your confidence in this so when you stand on those worlds... Your words can do more then my blade ever will."

Oh for, the silly chit had blast deafness or something. She probably wouldn't be hearing anything for awhile. Avoiding the issue all together, Domino instead used the force to speak directly into the mind of the apprentice. Yes I remember you, and seeing how I was about to enter negotiations to stop their attacks against my shipping, I had every right to be here. Something this little attack of yours put an end to. To be fair Domino probably would have been forced to kill them all anyways if her dealings fell through, but she wasn't about to share that. I was actually just leaving, got a ship up on the roof. Hooking a thumb over her shoulder, she pointed back down the other hallway. Then she hesitated, I... don't know how well your assault's going, need a lift or are you going to try to rally? She couldn't see any of the jedi's troops around. Alive anyways.

@[member="Domino"]

Wendy stopped trying to hear when she heard it. Miss Domino was speaking into her mind as she gave a nod of her head. There wasn't anyone from her team alive and going back would be hard. The battle was going on sure but her area was clear... Somewhat. By all rights she should try and rescue Miss Domino but the padawan doubted the woman would just let her put binders on her. She could though go with her... The idea of following her was exciting. She knew a lot and and she had liked her idea on the ship. She didn't seem as bad as some of the ones they had faced here but she was a bad guy right. Wendy nodded her head as she walked and spoke focusing on her mind instead of speaking. "The assault is going on over the entire city, Master Synlidwirh is leading the assault on another building while other jedi take the port and knock out communications." She started walking near Domino and held her arms.

Naila deactivated her weapons, examining the death surrounding them. She shivered at the sight, a bit unnerved by just how deadly they could be. The brutality of some of her teammates alarmed her, but then again, they were warriors. Maybe you had to be ruthless in war. Unlike her former master, she wasn't exactly opposed to killing instead of disarming, but the sight of so many dead pirates almost made her sad... Almost. Then she remembered that they were pirates and slavers and the scum of the galaxy. That helped ease her conscience. She nodded respectfully at @Tracyn Ordo . She'd seen his Soresu in the fight. So few Jedi these days chose to master that form, but it's grace was only outdone by its utility. Tracyn was wise indeed to choose it.

She walked over to @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]. "First things first. Point me to those shields," she said, brushing hair out of her eyes. The compound ahead must be practically empty, she surmised, based on all the dead pirates outside. Or if not, then damn close. She clipped her lightsabers to her belt, growling something to herself in Shistavanen. It made her sad sometimes that she met so few of her kind, as they were few and far between, to speak with. Though why this came up now, in the middle of a warzone perplexed her.

@Cody Jorin | @The Wicked Truth | @Daella Apparine |
@Jekk Reth

Josh felt just as bad about the brutality as Naila did, but they both knew it was necessary. He sighed, before giving a smile to Naila to boost her spirits.

"Ah, someone sounds excited about tinkering" he chirped toward Naila, putting a hand on her shoulder as he led her into the control room. He was right, they had spared all they could to try and take them by surprise. The room was relatively empty, save a few techies hiding in plain sight.

"The ones for the shields are usually right there" Josh pointed toward a console. "I could be wrong, though I've done this shtick before. Once you're done here, we'll go out, have a field day on that satellite... Then boom, drinks are on me!"

@Naila Rokh | @Tracyn Ordo | @Cody Jorin | @The Wicked Truth | @Daella Apparine
@Jekk Reth

Mental facepalm time. Any other tactical information you'd like to share with me? Like where your assault leader is? Really, what was the girl thinking sharing the Jedis' battle plans with her? Come on, it's not much further. Domino lead the apprentice down a hall, pausing only when a bandit burst out of a room next to her. Without hesitation, she grabbed his wrist and planted a hand in his chest to keep his momentum going as she defenestrated him from the fifth floor. She continued calmly down the corridor, dealing with any obstacles just as quickly and efficiently with minimal exertion on her part. A bare minute later they were on the roof and heading for the red exterior of Domino's c-70, The Sangromancer. The ship barely fit the building's landing pad and parts of it hung over the edge though the landing struts were firmly on the pad.

"Sure you want to come along?" Domino asked giving Wendy one last chance to back out. "I won't have a chance to drop you off with your guys and it'll be a long shuttle ride back."
@[member="Wendy La Fey"]

"So what if I am," The Knight said lightly in her own defence as the team leader led her to her part of the job. This is what I'm here for, she thought with confidence.

The girl cracked her knuckled with a wolfish grin. "Sounds like a plan." In a slight of hand, a spanner appeared in one hand and a plasma cutter in the other. Taking one last look at her surroundings to make sure things were all clear before going to work.

"Cover my tail," She said to everyone present, moving her goggles from around her neck to over her eyes. Just because they'd beaten the welcome party didn't mean anyone else wasn't lurking about. She opened up a panel and went to work.

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]| @Tracyn Ordo | @Cody Jorin | @The Wicked Truth | @Daella Apparine
@Jekk Reth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom