Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boba Fett Being That Guy

tumblr_mhcrxiaTiA1r81vzio2_500.gif

Why is it, this scene never got more....interest? Honestly, how did I miss this? Boba being all..."What up gurl? Hold on, I got business." Also does anyone happen to know the Crazy Hair Alien's species?

[member="Romeo Sin"]

She's a member of the Max Rebo band:

Rystáll Sant (portrayed by Canadian dancer Mercedes Ngohis) is a colorful female "near-human" singer and dancer from Coruscant. Her mother was human, and her father a Theelin, but Rystáll is orphaned as a small child without ever knowing them and she is taken in by Ortolan musicians. She and her adoptive family are enslaved by a lieutenant in the Black Sun criminal organization, before Lando Calrissian wins them from the criminal in a sabacc game and frees them from slavery. After relocating to Tatooine, she joins the Max Rebo Band as a backup vocalist and dancer. Boba Fett is briefly seen flirting with her prior to the arrival of Boushh.

A great moment, I agree, and just serves to show another side to Boba; the mirror image of Han Solo I bet but a bounty hunter instead of a smuggler.

In one of the books Jabba gave Fett a night with Leia, they spent it sitting on opposite sides of the bed room. His reasoning was that rape was immoral but sending her away early would offend Jabba. Just thought it was interesting insight to who he was beyond a ruthless hunter and Mando.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom