Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blow the Wind Westerly [TU Dominion of Maramere]

Objective: A
(2/20)

Deep beneath the ocean the droid crewed submersible was steadily advancing to its target, though it was still a bit until the underwater facility would even be picked up by their sensors. So the vessel made its way through the ocean, much like a shark in search of prey. There was no talk since droids are not the talkative types. Unless they are either ridiculously human or putting up a show to blend in amongst organics. Obviously neither was the case here.

The evidence that many had already come before them, possibly likewise having the same idea to raid and pillage the now defunct TradeFed facility, and paid the price was ample. For one could make out the wrecks of submersibles and starfighters that had sunken deep beneath the ocean. Presumably there were also a few corpses still lying down there. However, the treasure the droids sought lay not in wrecks, but in the aforementioned underwater facility.

Of course, things would be a tad dull if they managed to get there without some opposition. The sonar gave a warning, then the sensor board picked up the encroaching presence. Alas, they had done so a moment or two too late for despite its considerable bulk the fish creature was rather large and as it aggressively swam towards the craft it slammed into it. The submersible shook powerfully under the pressure as it was pushed through the water, but the machines stayed calm as droids are expected to do.

Commands were passed out and when the massive beast came again the craft evaded, though its giant teeth scraped the vessel. Prepping harpoons, the craft circled around and unleashed a full salvoe. The harpoons sliced through the beast's flesh and blood spilled out into the ocean, with one harpoon having penetrated its huge jaw and another having being shot straight through its mouth. Somewhere out there, a member of the 'Save the Relix' Initiative was undoubtedly exploding in righteous fury.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]/[member="Maelion Liates"]

Siyndacha Aerin

S
Objective: [member="Token Waters"]

She didn’t give that comment a response, which in itself was a response. The lack of defense or retort was apology… any other form of reply would have brought sound. This was one way in which she herself had become different. She saw the way Token drew in her bottom lip and it stirred something that was stirred at more frequent intervals, as of late. Giving the other blonde a lingering, salacious once-over, the girl from Cularin stripped out of her shorts and shirt, leaving only the red two-piece, the sun washing over her pale shoulders.

“I hope my presence is enough of a response for you,” she said, after another moment or two, “if not…”

She took another step forward in the sand.

“...well, I can be very convincing,” she continued, “moreso than before. I do know why he pulled you of all the possible options he could have chosen for this project.”

Her lips curled up at one side.

“How does it make you feel to think he might be watching?”

She wondered just how far down the hedonism of the Foreman went. Did it go this deep?

Objective: Build a resort, Lure [member="Orick T'ane"] into the water
[3/20]

The trip here made Ana wonder when they would have the chance to take their next vacation to Aaris III. Ever since they had returned the two had been very busy either in a fight or some sort of business deal. It wasn't often that the two had the chance to just relax and enjoy each others company. It was days like this with him that Ana cherished and she wished that they could have more of them. Hopefully we'll be able to go back soon," she smiled taking a drink off of the tray and taking a sip. Ana could always move around her schedule for a vacation to their little home.

"We may need to take a swim in that case," she grinned at him with a wink as her arm wrapped around him. On Aaris III they had taken a nice swim and it was there in the water that the two confessed their love for each other. Even though this wasn't that beach it would still be fun. They were supposed to be touring this place for business resort reasons but all Ana really wished to do was have some fun.

As they walked Ana moved the couple closer to the water to the point that ever so ofter a little wave would crash at their feet. One thing she noticed was that the water was a little warmer than that on their planet. This little tidbit made the planet all the better for the resort.

Objective: Make a Resort, Make up with Sindy? Make Out With Sindy?
5/20

She bit her lip, all but chewing on her lip as she looked at Sindy. She was being… quiet. Was she angry? Did Token come off as really that level of angry? She was hurt, sure, she l---iked Sindy, a lot. The Technomancer had been one of the first people after her loss of family that made her feel normal again. And they had been through a lot, the Confederacy, the Fringe, and then things went… weird. Sindy was kidnapped, Token was trying to find herself and she was trying to write, hoping Sindy would get her messages.

Token liked to write. It was weird, with a pen and paper.

Hungry eyes traced the pale woman’s form and Token’s breath was catching, her mind all back to where it had been back… before everything. Had it been since the galaxy went all raptured since she’d seen Sindy? Really?

“Oh, can you now?” She grinned, licking her lip as Sindy got close, Token stepping towards the other as well. “Prove it.”

Did it matter why she was picked? After Sindy proved something, Token would ask.

[member="Siyndacha Aerin"]

Objective: Prepare.
Allies: [member="Kaia Starchaser"]
2/20

The time to strike would come soon enough, for now, Abraxas needed to prepare himself for a potentially stealthy mission. There was no need to alarm the entire facility to the presence of a one-man strike team; however, if others decided to aid the creation in this directive then things would probably go by much quicker. Nevertheless, Abraxas worked well on his own. It was in fact the strong that were strongest alone, and even without any assistance at all, he had the confidence of intelligence and skill. The standard meaning of confidence was one that didn't apply to the monstrosity, even less so since he did not appeal to humanity or anything similar. Abraxas was practically his own man and creature, living by a code of no moral values and cold calculated necessity.

That was simply the way of things.

Making sure he had everything in place, Abraxas brought up the dark crimson hood of his cloak. His face already hidden by a durasteel helmet. The mission required disguise, yet one wasn't necessary when being seen wasn't planned on. Armed with merely a lightsaber resistant long-knife and a machine pistol, along with the Force, the monstrosity was ready.

Now it was only a matter of time to decide when to properly strike.

Allies: Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha Dagora-Kel Draco Vereen
Equipment: Signature +1 YVH Probe, 1 Observe, 1 Hunter Probes
3/20

Shaking that of her head, "Oh heck all of hutt butts what got us into Leader.", as if shaking her head, trying to figure out what the weapons where at. It wasn't bad enough going under water but now it was something more. "Oh, heck bean I see it pinging what the heck are you thinking bring us ladies down here." , as more beep came from her R2 as she found where the weapons system. It taken a few more second maybe in precious to there own survival.

It was then that she go the stick and pushed hard on the trigger it fire as it sent a torpedo off towards it. "Mmm I'm not weapon expert, sugars but I think its going to take more then one to take a big sucker like that down."

Emerald Sage

Belladonna; The Deadly Nightshade
Objective: Be on a beach, open up a shop.
1/20

A boutique shop. That was it. Brightstar was opening up a resort and Emerald had managed to purchase a single plot of beachfront property just before the buy giving her a prime location for selling goods when the resort went online. The fact that she did this was Marek’s own money was all the more enjoyable to her.

The shop was mid sized, but then again she didn‘t have that many unique products to sell geared toward the beach. So far there was precious few things she could sell, Jenn and herself had only managed to scrape together a few products, the majority of their company so far was dedicated to bantha leathers. Although with a little ingenuity that would soon change. Still a line of bathing suits sold exclusively to this location was a good start. Other appropriate apparel and knickknacks would be brought in from other companies and they would further carry a number of products for water recreation. Yes, it was a surf shop.

Emerald loved the water and the sand and the feel of the sun on her skin. Photosynthesis really was great. Along one wall was a number of boards, both traditional and non traditional. There was a few pieces of technology built into a standard surf board to create repulsor boards for those who really wanted to go fast.

Walking a few steps out of the locations new door Emerald felt of her in the send flexing her toes. She wore her customary attire of “scantly clad” which was somehow more appropriate on the beach. Humans and their weird social rules.

The store front was almost ready to open. Jenn had said it would have been better to open with the resort, but they owned the property regardless, and big strong laborers might want to strip down and take a dip in the water. Emerald shrugged, regardless even if they only made a single sale it didn’t matter, they were already paying for the property regardless. A soft opening wouldn’t hurt anything.

“Hey boys,” Emerald whistled to a group of domestic servants attending a training seminar on the beach, “You make sure to come on in after work.” Emerald winked. Yup. She liked this business already, not that she’d be here for the duration. She turned and watched as several men started to lift up some timbers made of tropical wood and reeds erecting a cabana. That is where the surf shop would sell drinks to the beach goers. Why not? People had to get thirsty out there in the world. “Careful with that,” the woman said as one of the workers started to strain against the weight. She rolled her eyes as she walked over to a reclining chair she had set up next to the little shop, sat down, and took in the sun.

[member="Token Waters"]

Allies: The enigmatic conceirge [member="Raziel"]
Enemies: One super bratastic stimcaf addict [member="Venussia Sasko"]

Morgan finally saw the human male waving her over. She approached him and put her phone back into her handbag. “Yes, I’m afraid that Ms. Sasko is too terrified by the vermin to even exit the speeder. Too bad she may miss the mid-day sun,” the HRD said in a voice that advertised amusement on her part. It wasn’t as the protocol droid was in a hurry to deal with Ms. Sasko again, and there was no reason for Morgan herself to tan, swim or frolic.

“But the private beach sounds lovely,” she said regardless. “I suppose that you don’t have any servant droids who could help us? I would pay extra for a private helper,” she said. Morgan would welcome the additional assistant if only to give the other droid all of the menial tasks which the Eridium CEO was demanding that the HRD take care of.

“And what of the sights around the resort? Is there a tour guide who could take Ms. Sasko away for awhile? Perhaps horseback riding or parasailing?” she asked.

Objective: Build a resort, Make sure [member="Anastasia Rade"] has fun.
[3/20]

He watched as she took a drink off the tray, she was dressed for fun in the sun and he was going to make sure that she got it. " I agree, we have to get back there soon. I am almost positive that someone has the title to that small cabin in their ship right at this moment." He smiled as he took sip of the fruity alcoholic drink.

He could tell she was having a good time and her not so subtle hint at going swimming made him smile. " Perhaps we should check out the water. I mean if it's going to be a beach resort then we need to know how nice the water is." He allowed her to guide him towards the water bit by bit, until they were calf deep in the water. He finished off his glass of the fruity drink and then he quickly grabbed her glass, and before she could protest, he gave her a light push, sending her into the water. He stood there with a smile on his face and her drink in his hand.

Objective: C, boredom

Ross lit up a cigarette as he continued scanning the crowd. The speech had been uneventful thus far, lies typical of a politician, and responses typical of a subdued masses. He gave a sigh.

Maybe something would happen. Maybe.

Ross noticed a powerline a bit off to the side of one of the city's skyscrapers. Such an ugly thing. A slight.

He gave a frown.

Someone should do something about those.

Objective : D then hopefully C
Mission: deal with the issue of mining rights
1/20
[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Lucien was onboard a light transport primed to travel to the surface a smooze a prime minister . Today bore the promise of profit until an issue arose ... It seemed his one and only legal client had claims to a mine and she rightfully wanted to ensure her claim was protected.

"Change of plan , dock with Lady Kotass's ship "

Whilst his pilot made the appropriate preparations he set about contacting Sabrina, he placed a contact request at high priority and made clear who it was. When he got through he spoke

"Relay the following to lady Kotass " he ordered the officer ? Who took his contact "Lady Kotass this is Lucien , I strongly advice you cut transmission, you are placing yourself and others in jeopardy by broadcasting openly , I'll explain when I get to you"

Having followed the relevant procedure Lucien would hopefully be able to board and reach Sabrina in a short space of time.

"My Lady my apologies for my sharpness but the union is currently engaged in a mission of extreme sensitivity now I need you to 'Accidentally' communicate your annoyance at being hushed off by the union delegates meeting with the planet government, then you need to blackout all communication ... Once that's done I'll assist you in retaining what is yours ... Are you happy to do that ?"

Allies: [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Seanna Vel"]
[4/20]

"They carry eight a pop, light it up like New Years day on Coruscant if you have to!" I said a little worried over the comms, swapping fire controls to the pair of light mass drivers on the side of the ship rather than the laser cannon and spraying a burst of rounds into the fish while waiting for the computer to try and get a target lock on the biological fish that was much larger than our little space craft. The good news was that these things could turn on a dime underwater and had excellent acceleration compared to the fish so they would out maneuver it for days, plus the shields might protect the craft from the fish's jaws once.

Even still, for some reason, much to Zreame's luck, the fish preferred her. Must be the Pheremones I thought to myself. Maybe with my weapons hitting it, I could draw its attention off her and then let the girls line up a decent shot at it. "Zreame you just get yourself out of there. I need you in one piece."

Objective: Procure Water
6/20

Body armor, and a sniper rifle. She was starting to feel more and more like an agent and less like a Jedi. Maybe she was doing something wrong? But no… Khaleel had granted her the use of some body armor he procured, and Kaia made sure it fit. Sure, it might not be the best stuff out there, but it was better than most of the current issue armorplasts on the market. And that made her feel a bit better.

What would her brother think of her being out here?

Didn’t matter. She had a job to do. Had to help the Covenant.

And to do that? She needed a vantage point. She found where the Retails were meeting. That was good.

Maybe she could disrupt the meeting? She should grab her ship, it’d be the best way to steal the water, but first she needed a vantage point. She made her way towards the meeting area. Reaching out with the Force.

[member="Abraxas"]

[member="Lucien Cordel"]

Objective: d to a

She listened to her legal consul, and replied Fine, but I am going down to keep an eye on my investment. Also I would appreciate being forewarned, if people are going near my mine. As it cost me small fortune to set up, under water mining is expensive. She knew he would know this, as he had seen how her accounts had been structured. Also the was no way of hiding a million credit investment, it was just to big of a amount. She also planned to make sure the latest cargo shipment was loaded, just encase thing did go south.

Objective: Build a resort, Enjoy a day at the beach with [member="Orick T'ane"]
[4/20]

"Really?!" Ana stopped for a moment as the waved crashed upon their feet. They had been looking into getting the little cabin for awhile now. The owner would budget no matter how much she pushed. Orick had worked his magic though and she could't help but smile even brighten than she was before. Leaning forward she gave him a big kiss on the lip and than a few smaller kisses before letter go. This day really just kept getting better and better. Now we for sure have to take a trip out there. Christen our new home." She smiled giving him another kiss before continuing walking again. This was the first home they purchased together which made it even extra special.

As he playfully pushed her into the water Ana fell with a splash and a giggle. Her clothing was soaking wet but that was the last thing she was thinking or cared about. Giggling again she playfully splashed some water at him before pulling the wet clothing off and tossing it as best she could to shore. Underneath she had on a pink bikini that one she had worn on their last vacation. After another playful splash she turned to swim out a little further before turning back to him. "Come on me, waters really nice."

(3/20)

After presumably having killed more fish here and there - and probably made animal rights' activits very unhappy by indulging in such slaughter - the sleek underwater craft finally reached its goal. We could wax on more lyrically about the beauty of the Maramere ocean and about the creatures that populate it, but these details shall not detain us unduly.

And so without further ado the submersible broke the surface of the water at the bay of the facility. Water streamed off the grey vessel as it bobbed about it. With a hiss, a hatch opened along its dorsal surface. Callisto peered for several seconds, scanning the area for possible hostiles and hidden defences, before emerging with her weapons drawn and at the ready. She was followed by the other HRDs in the small craft, who stepped down on the landing and assumed a defensive position near the sub, covering it against every angle.

During their approach they had detected the defence systems installed to protect the facility against external attacks. However, none of those had fired upon them, hinting at them being offline now. In all likelihood they would not have such luck now as they penetrated the interior of the base. For one, that would be way too simple and then this writer would not be able to spam Terminator gifs. However, for now the area was deserted and silent except for the sound of water dripping down from the ceiling. One might have called it eeriely or forebodingly silent, but that was not the way droids rolled, what with having no emotions and all that.

The HRDs provided cover as Callisto headed towards a sealed door, stopping to scan a few corpses strewn across the floor. One seemed to be a human dressed in a diving suit and lightly armed. The strong burns hinted at him being peppered with blaster fire and the corpse seemed quite fresh. In all likelihood he and the other dead had had the same idea as the droids. Approaching the door, she passed a command out to one of the HRDs, who then overrode the security lock with some quick slicing and so with a hiss the door opened. The corridor beyond was a morass of corpses and wrecked machines. Where there was light it flickered, clearly power was dying. They had a rudimentary idea of the path they would have to take in order to reach the section where some stygium crystals were stored. Likewise there had been intel on bioweapons research going on.

Surreptitiouly and on their guard the machines made their way down the corridor, not paying the corpses much mind. After all, they were not very useful for processing. Well, you could process dead people, but there was not much of a point in it. However, as they were about to take a turn the HRD who was acting as 'point man' called to a halt. Scanners were picking up on approaching contacts, coming closer, and so they readied their weapons. Then suddenly blaster fire lit up the dark corridor and peppered the intruders as old TradeFed droids appeared at the far edge of the corridor, a mix of battle droids and droidekas. Well, if this wasn't a nice fracticidal conflict? Instantly the HRDs returned fire and the roar of bolters was heard as they barked out APE rounds and explosive bolts. Automatons were shredded in a hail of bullet and shell, grenades were lobbed. There was a loud boom when an HRD blasted apart droids through use of a shatterboltgun. Wielding a chainsword Callisto sliced and diced her way through opposition that managed to get close enough, cleaving a super battle droid in twain.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"], [member="Maelion Liates"]

Objective : D then hopefully C
Mission: deal with the issue of mining rights
2/20
[member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Lucien nodded "Very good " He listened to Sabrina as she ran off her concerns. nothing he didn't anticipate, he had seen her expenses after all "By all means take your forces to your mine ... just do so quietly, the Tu will not attack your mine so you have nothing to fear there , I can't speak for our opposition though hence the radio silence ... Once we are done here I will return to see you and we will draft a claim on the mine to put before the executive council and I'll see about contacting [member="Marek Starchaser"] but I anticipate he may be busy" He looked over to his assistant who sent the details off to Marek , they didn't expect a reply " You may be required to declare your incomes to the finance office but that's my domain anyway so any tax you do need to pay will be fair. " He turned to leave then stopped "Unless there are pressing matters I must dash though you can expect me back in a few hours".

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
[5/20]
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Seanna Vel"]

Zreame turned her ship around and got passed the fish as it tried to bite down into her star fighter. "Aww he does care." She said to herself with a smile as she angled the ship to fire a torpedo at the fish's back before she zipped around a little. "Hey would it be bad if we used the fish as a decoy for the bases defenses?" She then sent into the coms as she had an idea since the fighters could zip rings around the fish any day so why not use it?

[member="Lucien Cordel"] [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]
4/20

No nothing else concern me for know, though please contact me as soon as possible about the details. She waited for him to depart, before descending down to her mine. She was unsure what the techno uinon would do after all, she was in uncharted water here, and that made her nervous. As she descend she sent a message to her security chief Jaster, Jaster begin loading what ore you can on to the freighter, just as precaution the planet is being taken over by the techno union. Also make sure all guards know not to attack the techno union personal. Just obstruct them a little, so we have more time nothing else. This could mean anything from health safety briefs, to swipe cards failing, as each moment might get her some more untaxed ore on her freighters, and back t her ship yards.

Objective: D
Allies: [member="Morgan Redeaux"] [member="Raziel"]
Enemies: The corporate rat race
5/20

Venussia forgot just how much she hated Jerbwats until she tried to exit the speeder. Each time she ventured out a toe, she thought about how it would feel to have those fangs gnawing on her slender calf. Rodents were the worst. Then again, they should probably be rewarded for not being people. Suddenly and strangely, the Jerbwats all began to skitter off all at once, leaving piles of refuse in their wake. She assumed it was because an even bigger garbage rat was on its way and she didn't plan on sticking around for that.

"MORGAN!" Venussia bellowed.

"Shut up!" she said before the HRD could answer. The CEO gave her assistant an epic withering gaze. "My bags?"

She rolled her eyes and strode forward, whipping her head around every now and then to make sure Morgan didn't spawn gun hands and shoot her in the back. The front doors opened with a hiss and once she was inside, she cast a perfunctory glance around the lobby until she found the front desk.

She rang the bell over and over even though the concierge was standing right in front of her.

"Excuse me? Where is the beach with no people on it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom