Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blow the Wind Westerly [TU Dominion of Maramere]

Objective: Build a resort, include safe houses for the Underground
[1/20]

Nothing like a beach day, or week to relax the body after the stresses of non stop combat. He walked forward with the plans for the building in his hand, hundreds of droids were scurrying about, digging here, doing whatever it was building droids over there. He caught a glimpse of pink and shook his head. [member="Anastasia Rade"] was the only person he knew that was dedicated to a single color. She managed to always have a pink something or the other on when she dressed, even her battle armor was pink. he shook his head as he check to see that the little hidden addition to the resort was still on the plans. It had cost him a small fortune to make sure the room was worked into the plans, but the payoff of a safe house hidden in a gem like this was too good to pass up.

Who would think that there would be a place for the rag tag group of underground freedom fighters, or some such nonsense. He was sure [member="Coren Starchaser"] would have some boring long winded speech about oppression or whatever. Orick didn't disagree with the ideals of the group, but the speeches and the constant energy from the other man was annoying at times. He was an effective leader, just annoying as all hell. He rolled up the flimsiplat and headed towards where Ana was standing. He moved up to where she was at and placed a hand around her shoulder. "Almost as nice as Aaris III, don't you think?"

Allies: The enigmatic conceirge [member="Raziel"]
Enemies: One super bratastic stimcaf addict [member="Venussia Sasko"]

For this trip, Morgan Redeaux decided to, not only rent the luxury speeder for both and Ms. Sasko, but she intended to drive it as well. She had never piloted a speeder before, but electronics had also never stopped her. Once she plugged her hip-port into the vessel and downloaded enough of the software to get a feel for what she needed to do, she felt confident she could maneuver it well enough.

“Are you okay back there, Ms. Sasko?” the protocol droid asked, and then without waiting for the skinny brunette to answer, with a press of a button, the plastisteel partition between them closed with a hiss. Morgan smirked and took off in the speeder, driving a little erratically and over the speed limit.

Finally after the jerky inaugural ride, the two of them were literally pulling up besides Quanera Resort, when Morgan’s holophone rang. “I wonder who that could be?” she wondered aloud, looking at the phone for caller ID. She hoped it was Mr. Irani, but it was someone from the resort.

“Hello?” she asked, as she opened the speeder door and slid out of the vehicle.

Objective: D
Allies: [member="Morgan Redeaux"] [member="Raziel"]
Enemies: The corporate rat race
4/20

Venussia settled into the back seat of the speeder and began furiously tapping away on her Datapad. She wasn't really doing anything, but fake typing just in case Morgan actually wanted to talk to her during the ride, which was a big bowl of NO. Ven looked up for a moment, and--holy chit, did the droid just plug herself into the speeder? That was so weird. And gross. And she really, really wanted to see Morgan do it again. Ven opened her mouth to ask if she could see it one more time, when suddenly the speeder lurched forward and sped off so fast, her hands clutched at the seat in a death grip. The droid was taking them on a hell ride. Ven was going to die and she hadn't even gotten a chance to wear her slave costume yet. Life could be so cruel sometimes.

Soon, the CEO and her assistant pulled up in front of the Quanera resort. Ah, the Quanera Difference! Ven could almost smell it. Or maybe what she smelled was just the enormous mound of garbage that lined the landing pad. There was trash everywhere and most of it was being set upon by families of Jerbwats, that were ripping through the synthplastic bags and hauling off a cornucopia of rotten food.

Ven had to admit, the place didn't really look much like the brochure at first glance, but she was confident that once they got inside the resort proper, she would be settling down for an afternoon nap on a white sandy beach with not a Jerbwat in sight.

Objective: A
Allies: Zreame Ithrac Zeibithahttp://starwarsrp.net/user/8294-zreame-ithrac-zeibitha/ Dagora-Kel [member="Draco Vereen"]

Just what had she got her little butt into now. Not that she didn't enjoy a adventure once in a while. This took the cakes, oh this be fun even good for your character building. Oh plus side would be that could bond with your fellow TU members. For that matter she more of a business Lady then a fighter now days. Taking a long swig of her flask before she had herself strapped in and ready to go.

"Yes I sure that one will do find as long as I don't have to touch the stick we be just peachy.", as she rolled her eyes but at the same time. Hearing the beep beeping coming from behind her now.

Here goes nothing at less one thing this was to be a easy as eating sweet pie. As she let the droid handle the flying. It wasn't at all different then her other ships. After which feeling hit the atmosphere might as well report in right?

{this is Vel reporting in}

[member="Morgan Redeaux"]

"Good afternoon," Vance said in a polite and cordial tone, with a mellifluous, well-educated voice. Each accent Raziel chose was carefully crafted for the role he intended to play. "This is just a quick courtesy call for Ms. Sasko. The suite is fully prepared, but we at the Quanera resort thought we'd check that you made your flight. We're more than happy to send a car if necessary. If there are any last minute requirements, we'd be more than happy to help."

Stood behind the marble reception desk, he noted the airspeeder pull in rather erratically, its repulsors whining from having been overworked. He raised an eyebrow in disdain, but only to keep up appearances in front the the girl sat next to him at the reception. She wasn't terribly bright, but was a notorious gossip.

He placed a hand over the microphone, turning to the girl. "It seems the refuse collectors have been as useless as ever. Call the council please, and ensure that mess gets tidied away promptly. If they argue, tell them I'll be having a chat with councilman Hogart again. He's a good friend you know."

Allies: The enigmatic conceirge [member="Raziel"]
Enemies: One super bratastic stimcaf addict [member="Venussia Sasko"]

How refreshing, Morgan thought at the friendly voice of the concierge! Good manners were so hard to find across the galaxy these days. Unlike her surly passenger who still sat in the back of the rented speeder probably just waiting for a very busy HRD to open the door for her like some chauffer droid. Morgan ignored Ms. Sasko but did lean into the speeder and pop the trunk so she would be able to take her bags. Now to find a bellhop...

With the phone still to her ear, Morgan went into the Quanera lobby and glanced around for this helpful fellow on the other line. “Ms. Sasko and her entourage has arrived,” she said into his ear. “But there is some kind of rubbish situation outside with vermin around it. Certainly we wouldn’t want a Jerbwat to nibble on Ms. Sasko’s dainty toe, now would we?” she asked, slightly smiling at the idea of Eridium’s bratty CEO screaming in terror at a Jerbwat sniffing around her platform sandals.

“My name is Morgan Redeaux, and I’m actually talking to you from the lobby,” she continued. “Do I find you the front desk?” she asked, eyeing a male organic with a female human sitting next to him at reception.

Objective: Build a resort, Sip Pina Coladas on the beach
Allies: [member="Orick T'ane"]
[2/20]

"Almost," she smiled turning her head slightly to the side to give him a quick peck on the cheek. It was very beautiful here but nothing would ever compare to what Aaris III meant to her. It was a very special place that she liked to visit as often as she could. It was perfect the way it was and the young woman would never want to put a resort on it.

The droids were doing good quick work and in no time they would at least have the structure complete. A structure was great but the concept and look was what really mattered to guests. It had to look classic and feature all the amenities. Ana had already been doing some rough design work of what she was thinking. Most of it had to do with the kitchen but that was what she was good at.

"Want to take a walk and while they finish working?" She had her opinions but knew he did too. Now was a good time as any to talk about them and she much rather do it on the beach than in a board room. Really Ana just wanted to spend time with her love on the beach. Play a little after all the combat as of late.

Objective C- Security

1/20

Ross raised an eyebrow at the size of the crowd gathered to hear Grell Lorj's speech. For anyone charged with the Prime Minister's defense the logistics of the event were a nightmare. The sheer number of beings present meant that the scanning snipers would likely miss a potential threat. Lucien had assigned him to the event after a demand from above had been given for guards. It reminded him off his old enforcer days, albeit with much better equipment.

"Politicians." Ross mumbled under his breath as the PM began to move towards the podium, which had been heavily fortified in that invisible sort of way that high profile folk doing speeches loved to have. He had to hand it to the locals though, they'd really done their homework on what to do if the Vong decided to pop off here. Heavily armed troopers stood nearby, ready to respond at a moments notice, prepped to take the PM to a more secure location. Ross stood off to the side of the stage, binoculars in hand, scanning like most of the detail. A blaster carbine sat slung on a one point sling over his protective vest. On his outer thigh a heavy slugthrower sat comfortably in it's normal position. His two piece suit offset the tactical gear.

He gave a frown as his stomach growled. He'd forgotten breakfast in all the preparations.

Hopefully they wouldn't try anything till at least the party. Ross was starving.

Objective: D
Mission: make sure I keep my mining rights

Sabrina had just heard that Maramere had just got interest if the Techno union, the problem was she had just opened up mine on the planet. She had enough of fleet, to hurt the them if needed back on eisenwelt. Her problem was they still would win, as they have more resource than her available to them than her. So in the end she would lose her stake, she decide gun boat tactics would not work this time. So she decide to make her own way there, and make sure they new who owned the mines. After all only stupid sith went in all guns blazing without good reason, and she had not yet. She just did not trust them, well they are sith after all. She on to a firestorm corvette, and made her way to the planet so she could make sure her interests where not damaged by them.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

Drinker, singer, smoker. All round Fun haver and C
[2/20]
Allies: Draco Vereenhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/7738-draco-vereen/ Dagora-Kel

Zreame smiled as she heard Draco talk. "Are you sure your not simply trying to show of your new droids?" She said teasingly as she looked to her side and looked at his ship. They approached the sea quickly after they entered the atmosphere and soon Zreame just let out a low "woah" as they dove into the water. This ship was probably going to be her new favorite to tear apart and rebuild to get to know every single system. "Draco you've really out done yourself with these Starfighters." She then said with a tone that just gave away how impressed she was.

Allies: [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Seanna Vel"]
Equipment: Signature +1 YVH Probe, 1 Observe, 1 Hunter Probes
[3/20]

"Its more about showing you off and letting the other members of the Techno Union know how far along you have come, but I never miss an opportunity to show my nice things either." I joked as the craft hit water. Hearing the other woman comm in with her own ship, I went to do Introductions. Zreame was basically family and I knew some of Seanna. "Seanna, the other fighter with me is Zreame. Zreame, that's Seanna. I'm Draco in case you were wondering." I slipped into the Force reaching out to Zreame. Mind Meld was something I was very good at. I had trained in its use and formed a very strong Force Bond before. I had also learned to shut out certain parts of my mind when melding with someone, they didn't need to know everything. I sent her soothing thoughts as we entered the oceans of Maramere. "We will be fine, I am sure there isn't anything you can't handle in that facility. I think you should be more worried about the inevitable sea monster that no doubt this planet has. Sando Aquamonsters of Naboo aren't too far from her in the grand scheme of things." It was a joke. It was also a legitimate concern given that aquatic worlds undoubtedly have a really big fish on them. Plus whatever Trade Federation Droids were waiting within the facility.

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

[3/20]
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Seanna Vel"]

Zreame half purred a little as she just relaxed in her seat as she watched the sea life whiz by as they dove deeper into the sea and headed towards the base. Maybe soothing mind melds worked a bit too well on her. "Hey Seanna what brings you along." She said into the coms before she turned on a little song set on a low sound setting so it wouldn't interfere with the coms, but sure enough she was singing along quite easily. "Magic, magic, ooohh, magic, magic, ooohh, magic, magic, magic, magic~" She sang a little as her mind was clear and cheerful like she usually was though she was holding onto her lightsaber between her index fingers as she stared at it a little.
This was pretty much the first time she'd get to use the saber in an actual fight and she hoped her training with Draco had prepared her enough for the inevitable fight.

Allies: Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha Dagora-Kel Draco Vereenhttp://starwarsrp.net/user/7738-draco-vereen/
2/20

Hearing something come threw, "Nice to met you all sweeties." couldn't help let out a long drawn in sigh when they would hit the water. Now nothing was going to keep her from doing this, fly or not. Come high water or monkey lizards she was going to be with these guys. After all she needed something different she told herself. Well this takes the cake this was different for sure.

"Oh heck it all I thought i could use a change of sensory what about you, sweetie pea." as she heard singing was that singing like a time like this might be. Maybe this one had the right idea or maybe not. One like herself didn't know for sure as yet what kind of trouble if any she found herself into.

[member="Morgan Redeaux"]

Raziel's keen hearing picked up the two out of synch sources of the voice. He turned his head towards the woman on the comm. No, not a woman. The flow of the Force around here, was as if she was an inanimate object and not a life form. An HRD then? Troublesome. Raziel had built his career around his ability to read people through the Force. He mimicked people, in their speech patterns, accents and behaviour. He reflected their thoughts and stepped into the role, acting as a mirror to their preconceptions. None of that was applicable to a droid. Feth.

"I am so sorry, it is quite embarrassing," he said, before putting the comm down and waving her over. "There's someone coming to clear the mess shortly. I'll send someone out to tidy the area and deal with any vermin at once!" he said.

Touching an animal mind was always difficult. They worked on base instinct and emotion.

Danger. Fear. Flee.

Most of the vermin scattered, but a few stubborn ones remained. "The beach remains quite unspoilt, and Ms. Sasko's suite leads directly onto a private stretch of it, with her own private bar and pool. The drinks will, of course, be free for the duration of the stay as way of apology. Further down the stretch is the public beach, should she wish to go there."

white-beach.jpg

Beloved-Hotel-Terrace-Suite-500x250.jpg

[member="Venussia Sasko"]

Objective: Observe facility designated as directive B; approach.
Allies: [member="Kaia Starchaser"], anyone else doing B.
1/20

//CONFIGURING NEURAL NETWORK; SOFTWARE UPDATE APPLIED.//
//!//
//INSTABILITY FOUND, PROCEED?//
//CYBERNETICS ONLINE, COMBAT STIMULI APPLIED.//
//STALK PROTOCOLS ENGAGED.//
He turned off his monitoring device. He could no longer be tracked or observed by the company that created him, being freed of ever prying eyes that demanded statistics and results. Science did not always create things to improve the life of sentient beings, rather, it did quite the opposite when it was deemed necessary. Abraxas was living proof that not all strides in advancement were of any aid. Sometimes a monster was required to retain the order that leaked and trickled from the very powers that were in place since it seemed that rules did not always keep the rebellious in line.

This Conglomerate did not seem to understand what was theirs and what wasn't, and it was time someone showed them where the line was drawn in the sand. This was essentially about financial concerns and the possible wound this could put on the Techno Union's wallet, and it would be dealt with in the best way Abraxas knew; destruction of those that guarded the targeted facility and seizing the water plant as an asset for the Techno Union to handle and do with as they please.

It was amusing to Abraxas, the thought at the very least, that those guarding the facility would find death in the next moments of their lives. Their families and possible offspring would not see their loved ones ever again. The monstrosity was the reaper of their wasted lives and the ruin of any support a family would gain from their father's paycheck. In a figurative way, one could say Abraxas would stand tall above the trembling wretches that begged for substance and credits, holding the corpse in one hand and their salvation in the other. A keeper of flesh and future.

Those that dared to go against the Techno Union would find nothing but their own end.

Objective: D/A [member="Raziel"] [member="Seanna Vel"] [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Draco Vereen"]
Mission: make sure I keep my mining rights
2/20

Sabrina ship came out of hyperspace, she immediately turned to ships commander. Then told him hail the techno union fleet, he nodded and told ensign find the lead ship and open a channel. The ensign looked at scans and replied I am unsure who the lead ship is. The commander informed Sabrina, We are unable to locate the lead vessel, may I suggest an open channel. She nodded and the captain signaled the ensign to proceed, a holo image of her was created as stood in front of the holo projector. She was dressed in her red robes, with her light battle armour underneath. She then spoke To the techno union commanders, I am Sabrina Kotass of kotass industries. I would like to inform you, that under previous government I did procure mining rights here. Who do I need to speak to, to make sure my mine and rights are protected, as well as my personnel down here? She stood back self assured of her own abilities, to deal with any individual.

Objective: Build a resort, Enjoy the day.
Allies: [member="Anastasia Rade"]
[2/20]

"It's not as special, that's for sure." Nothing would mean as much as their time on the last vacation, or the planet they spent it on. He wondered how long it would be before they got another vacation, how many fights were between the last and the next. He smiled at the soft kiss and glanced over his shoulder one last time at the droids that have begun to set the foundation for the resort.

" A walk would be fantastic, I think we should secure a new set of stinks though, mine is almost empty." He held up his glass, which was almost empty. " Once we do that, we should see just how much like Aaris III this planet is." He chuckled a bit as he made his way to where the small serving droid was moving around with his cart of drinks. He placed his arm around Ana and smiled, he was afraid that he wouldn't get the chance to make this trip, there was so much going on in his world these days, but he pushed aside everything for another beach day with her.

Allies: [member="Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha"] [member="Seanna Vel"]
[4/20]

Cruising through the ocean in the sleek craft with the repulsors quietly propelling the ships along. With the two girls trailing slightly behind I guided us deeper into the ocean. The plan for me was to come in low and enter the lower levels of the facility, cutting our way in without destabilizing the pressure or going in through a small area we could get in, reseal the room and then enter the main facility. "Lets get low to the sea floor before we make the final approach. The Facility may have automated defenses and these things are really just aquatic X-wings."

I shifted my feet on the pedals and the rudder and s-foils rolled into position forcing the ship into a dive, though we were just cruising the ocean went from a warm bright ocean in the sun and quickly began growing dark, almost black through the transparisteel. Luckily we had sensors, but even still I flipped on the exterior running lights to illuminate my bath. Some things don't always appear on sensors.

As we continued our descent the sonar pinged. Glancing at the sensor board I thought, probably just a fish, sonar catches everything only to see the size of the ping. Roughly the size of a freighter, and in bound. I flipped the comms. "Looks like I jinks us girls. No idea what kind of fish that is, but its a good deal bigger than us. These things don't stealth and I would prefer us not to die. Somebody figure out what it is and lock a torpedo on to it or something."

Objective: Spy on the Retail Congo, procure water?
4/20

That was something that was interesting. Kaia didn’t really hear about the water shipments until she arrived on Maramere. That was definitely an interesting thing. Maybe she could get some of the water for the Covenant. Sure, that was stealing, sure it was… bad, but it didn’t matter. The Covenant had ships, the ships needed water. Maybe she could make a deal.
That could be smart. The dark haired girl was listening to everyone who was around. After a bit of swimming, she figured she might check out the Retail Congo, and whatever they were up to. That meant getting back to her ship, and arming up. Which was what she did.

She wanted to make sure she was ready, and that meant a lightsaber and her sniper rifle.

And body armor.

[member="Abraxas"]

Zreame Ithrac Zeibitha

[4/20]
Allies: [member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Seanna Vel"] [member="Sabrina Kotass"]

Zreame stopped singing when Seanna spoke. "Well it's better than being copped up in a lab all day." She replied before she dove in with Draco. When everything went dark she turned on her lights as well as lit a little cigarillo as she looked over the radar. When the ping arrived she moved a bit higher and turned off the lights and waited for the ping to get a little closer and then turned on every forward facing light, she only really wished she hadn't done it.
The fish's eyes went pin prick tiny as the lights flooded it's vision and it almost looked like it was now pissed off. "THIS Thing is huge!" She shouted as she barely moved the ship out of the giant teeth's way and prepped a few torpedoes and circled around to fire two at the creature. "Draco what the force is that thing?!" She then asked a little in a panic but was able to get out of the way again before those large jaws rammed shut were she used to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom