Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion BLOOD GULCH | Bryn'adûl Invasion of SJC held Chalacta, Alee, Sarka & Roche

Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran

Hey going by your latest post and Allysons, it seems to be you're still under the impression that the city shield is still up or that there are Burrowers stuck behind those shields. Gir's subaccount Ttravot disabled that shield, sacrificing it for a smaller one inside the city.

Also if you're engaging in aerial combat stuff, I'd point you to #86 by Sethrak where he detaild a lot of the aerial side of things for the Bryn. Just in case ou missed it.

Aside from that, just to give you an idea of the battlefield the majority of the Bryn forces and their Burrowers are almost entirely intermingled with the SJC/Sarkan forces as the Burrowers landed sporadically throughout the city, not all around it.

Additionally it seems you still think there is combat going on in the fields, can't be sure on that but as I tagged you saying before there are no Bryn forces top-side. You didn't reply so I can't be sure if you edited or noticed.

Invasion can be confusing, but I hope this helps catch you up to speed.

Great post btw.

Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus

For the past week, my notifications have been wonky and I've had to check through threads manually, so that's probably why I missed your feedback on site. No one contacted me over discord either, so up until now I was left with the impression that my description of the scene was correct, hence the discrepancy.

I'm going to redact the post I made last night and post a new one in its place. Should be up within the hour of me posting this.

As for Sethrok, I'm not sure if his post applies to me, and there was no tag for me. Is he trying to attack the artillery batteries based in the jungle? Moving forward, if you and the other folks controlling the NPC units on objective 1 could all tag me when you post then it would be appreciated.

So, no enemy surface units, but I still targeted your stalled non-oiled Burrowers outside the shield with an opening artillery strike that could penetrate the ground, as well as directing Gir to use ground penetrating bunker buster missiles and boarding pods launched by hypervelocity cannons to directly attack them. Were any the targeted Burrowers affected by my attacks?

Jyoti Nooran Jyoti Nooran

To be fair, if you look for a Jyoti in either the SJC or main discord, you can't find anyone.

His post applies, if you're entering the cities aerial vicinity or the aerial combat as it details some of our things in the open environment. He was responding to Gir's aerial influx of squadrons and such, there was no direct attacks toward you or your stuff per the fact the original post hadn't been edited.

And after 6 days we weren't sure if it ever would be. But yes, you'll be tagged from here on out.

If what you're asking about being affected by your attacks is referring to your original post, no we didn't give any reaction to it as you were attacking forces above ground and nobody was writing that. You needed to edit the post and we can't react to something at that time and lock you in to an action made with the wrong information because you might change your plan entirely.

Also to note, there are no burrowers trying to get through the current shield.

In regards to your post that you're now redacting, there hasn't been any reactions regarding them either.

A lot of the Burrowers that were in use by characters have deployed their full stock of infantry, ect and are out of the play this late in. Other burrowers that are vaguely referenced as arriving, nobody in particular is writing them. But, I will try and get you a response on the battle side of things whenever you get that new post up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom