Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Blockade of Stobar

Mogatto Gnogg

M
Greetings

Since I recently made this character for fleeting; I figured that the best way to do that would be to post a Looking for Group for my storyline.

The Story being a Corporate Blockade of Stobar by the Milvayne Commercial Association. The prologue being that the world's government refuses to pay back a considerable loan given to them by the Association. As such the 1st Corporate Flotilla underneath Fleet Admiral Mogatto Gnogg has been ordered to blockade the planet to force them to pay back the loan. Stobar's Government sends a desperate plea to any spacer or fleet nearby to break the blockade because the people are suffering from starvation.

Some Ideas for your Character to be there:

• Perhaps you are a criminal amongst the various syndicates and become trapped on the world via the Blockade
  • A Captain of a Spaceship answering the plea for help
  • A Jedi or Sith looking to capitalize on this blockade for their own purposes.
If you'd like to participate; please let me know down below.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom