Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bless This Mess

As Kranak started to laugh, so did Shai with a cackle as she holstered her weapon. They both knew it wasn't going to end in a win for either of them. Though bias was a thing and Shai was no exception. "I would have won, you know that right?" She teased with a wink as he joined her on the ground. Sitting up, she turned to watch the other duke it out for a bit.

"I'll be honest, I was too ticked off to think about that. I only thought about that when I blew the door off its hinges." She admitted with a snicker. "Don't worry, I'll pay for the damage. Place could use some more Krayt decor anyway." She gave him a slap against the chest as she leaned back against the wall. She blinked in surprise when Gwyn threw some sort of wacky grenade and ordered them to stop fighting, merely earning a snort from Shai as she watched her. "You know you can't get angry whenever someone doesn't treat her like a princess, right?" She commented with a smirk. "Like... if she's your daughter now, she's Mandalorian. If she can't even take a swear word, she ain't gonna last long." She stared at the trio for a bit. A lot of questions ran through her mind.

"Okay, we gotta talk though. When did you adopt Gwyn and when did you and my boy become buddies? Also... who the kriff is the Owl wannabe? I knew every Owl that served and her armour doesn't look familiar." She asked Kranak idly with a frown. She still had beef to settle with her. "Also... I hope Eliz didn't come to you with all kinds of crap about you training him instead of me. If he did, I'm climbing back into that dogpile." She pointed to the group as she glared at Kranak. "I'm his kriffin' Alor! Probably closer to his mom with how I'm acting now, but still. I'd like to think I know a thing or two about training someone as well." She commented with a huff, her mind running to all kinds of other possibilities that could have happened behind her back.

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Eliz_div.png
Of course.

Beskar was the hallowed alloy of their ancestors precisely because it protected them: that she expected it to actually give Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla and Shai Maji Shai Maji some pause was foolish on her part. Without a word, she prepared herself for a fast reload... before Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt found his courage and faced the consequences of his own actions and returned to the brawl, clad in his own beskar'gam. Whatever gun he was using, she was unfamiliar with it- and paid for the price for it, her revolver knocked out of her hand and the rest of her following soon thereafter. That his aspiring Mandalorian of a girlfriend Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla followed soon thereafter with her lightsaber hardly improved her mood.

She had to win. Defeat was not part of her legacy- especially not when it came to her present company. Undeserving of our creed, every last one of them!
Her rage was fanned by the Shivastanen's dismissal just as much as it was by the interference of the young couple: and so it was that she mustered to her feet once more... and, her mind cleared by the reminder that failure was unacceptable, she fired her wrist rocket at Gwyn. Not that she was content to sit back and watch her handle this with her force powers, rushing towards Eliz with speed: even without her jetpack, she was fast!

All of that, without mentioning the fact that her flamethrower sent a gout of flame towards him. In their earlier fight, she had purposefully reduced the range, avoiding the risk of gravely wounding some misguided vod who had just lost his arm... not this time, however. Time slowed, and she admired the gout of flame as it pushed so close to him, forcing him on the defensive... before she finally reached him, interrupting the stream of fire to grab him by the neck and slam her fist against his buy'ce.

enclavediv.png

Wrist Rockets!?

She really did not like Jenn Kryze.

Gwyneira leapt out of the way as the rockets collided with and destroyed the couch. She grimaced, feeling that rivalry emerge again. Her attacking Eliz only further fouled her mood. She looked over to see Kranak and Shai actually stopped fighting, but Jenn kept going. Kark it, Jenn needed to be beaten up for her obsession with fights and for striking her man! With that in mind, she turned and darted to her room, used the Force to call The Distant Chill and MV-17 Vambraces to her hands, then darted out as she hung the rifle on her back and yanked her vambraces on.

Eager to put Jenn in her kriffing place, she entered the room and shouted loudly to Jenn in Mando'a, "Copaani mirshmure'cye, duse!"

She darted in, extending one of her heavy vambraces and firing the grappling line towards Jenn's foot. She hoped to trip the prideful Vod over and make her fall as she would be moving. Jenn was very melee orientated. Whether or not she ran towards Gwyn or kept fighting Eliz, she would likely be moving. Gwyn lacked the raw strength to beat Jenn up for being a royal pain, so she would have to use harassing tactics. Of course, harassment could be even more annoying to her opponent. Gwyn would like that a lot.

Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji
Mando'a Translations:
"Copaani mirshmure'cye, duse!" = "Are you looking for a smack in the face, trash (rubbish/ waste)!"

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

"Gwyn."

There had been so much pain brought when Eliz lost his arm. Not just for the half Chiss. Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla and the distance he put between them. Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla and the responsibility he felt. Shai Maji Shai Maji and her learning how in the dark Eliz had left her, despite them being of the same clan. Being family. There was a lot he was going to have to shoulder. He didn't miss what Shai and Kranak were talking about. At least they stopped fighting, but what he'd done, what he didn't tell them.

He knew it was going to hurt.

His charric went off, though not for Jenn. Instead, he shot the cord Gwyn launched for the other woman. Jenn had attacked her, but.. "I got this." His gun lowered. The Charric had already proven it's point. Now though? He had something else to prove. To them all. The training he'd gotten from Kranak wasn't just for show. That the pain he caused them all wasn't for naught. That he was Vod. That his damn arm wasn't going to hold him back. That, and maybe he could get through to Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze . He'd brought her here, stuck her amidst all this crap.

The only way he could think to thank her was to show the lesson she taught stuck.

Fire washed over his armor. For a moment his suit flickered. The fractal coating crystals overheated immediately, shorting out in that flicker. But he wasn't planning on hiding. His knees bent as he lowered into a stance. It was hard to tell just what, though. A mix of his training showed through. As Jenn came through the fire, hand outstretched, he dropped. All of his weight went straight down as he let his knees relax.

One hand reached up to try and snatch Jenn's outstretched hand as he swung a leg to kick out the woman's own from under her. All to throw her over his shoulder with the immense strength his body had.

enclavediv.png

"What the kark!"

Gwyn shouted when the cable was shot at. She paused when Eliz told her he had this. But she wanted to fight Jenn! Was nothing going her way today? Still, the way Eliz spoke, and his mannerisms. He was intent on this.

Gwyneira reluctantly lowered her combat stance and pointed at Jenn, "I will fight you another day..."

She took a step back as the fight broke out. She glanced between Eliz and Jenn, and Kranak and Shai. She clenched her fists. Turning, she stalked towards Kranak and Shai, through the torn couch fluff and broken table scraps. She kicked one out of the way, against a wall, as she stomped up to her buir and the intruder. She pointed to Shai, accusing and angry, "This is all your fault!"

Shai Maji Shai Maji Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Eliz_div.png
She had to admit, Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt wasn't half bad. He managed to surprise her despite the overwhelming use of force- her legs were kicked out form under her, and her body thrown over his shoulder in a display of raw strength! Letting out a groan as she was slammed down onto the ground, she knew better than to try and get up, choosing instead to pull on his wrist as she pulled her hand back, aiming to bring him low enough that she may punch him again. This time, she would do more than that: if the hit connected, she would immediately set about slamming her foot against his knee repeatedly, aiming to bring him down to her level. After all, who said she had to play nice? If they had to fight on the ground as a pair of beasts, they would.

Mandalorians were not known for caring about such things. Once they were done here, she would teach his girlfriend the meaning of respect- they would get their fight alright, and she'd make her regret ever opening her mouth in her presence. This was a problem for future Jenn, and she was far too busy fighting and winning to give any more thought to the adopted girl and her desire to prove herself and pursue her vendetta.

Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Shai Maji Shai Maji Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

3oIWNfM.png

I N T R U S I O N

Location: Kaddak, City Slums, Abandoned Apartment Complex, 104th Floor, Safehouse
Local Time: 12:51
Date: -DATA CORRUPTED-
Primary Objective: Get Answers From Shai About Her Intrusion
Secondary Objective: Protect Eliz, Jenn and Gwyn
Equipment: Loadout 1 (No Medical Backpack, Primary and Secondary. Retained Particle Blaster Pistols.)
Tags: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt | Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla | Shai Maji Shai Maji | Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze

tQcpQG0.png

”I would have won, you know that right?” She teased with a wink as he joined her on the ground. Sitting up, she turned to watch the other duke it out for a bit.

The giant’s hearty chuckle would grow into laughter in response, as he would crawl to his comrade’s side on the ground. Pffffft hahahaha! The hell you would! The Alor’ad woud quip. Upon reaching to her side, the giant leaned his back against the ferrocrete wall behind him. The giant let out a soft groan of pain as he turned his head to spare Eliz and Jenn fighting in the living room. His head started to ache from his buy’ce dropping down on his head from earlier. His left knee also throbbed in pain from Shai’s one mean kick.

”I’ll be honest, I was too ticked off to think about that. I only thought about that when I blew the door off its hinges.” She admitted with a snicker. “Don’t worry, I’ll pay for the damage. Place could use some more Krayt decor anyway.” She gave him a slap against the chest as she leaned back against the wall.

“It’s not the damage I care about, vod. It’s the sound all this rabble’s making.” The giant said in a worried tone. Sure, the safehouse was somewhat sound proof, but would that be enough to suppress all this? He wasn’t sure about that. He hoped the sound proof insulation would do its job properly, otherwise the sounds of blasters firing and small explosions going off would be heard from miles away.

”You know you can’t get angry whenever someone doesn’t treat her like a princess, right?” she commented with a smirk. “Like… if she’s your daughter now, she’s Mandalorian. If she can’t even take a swear word, she ain’t gonna last long.”

The giant let out a sigh as he nodded at her long time comrade. “Yeah, I know. It was just a heat of the moment thing. I had lost my composure for a moment there. I wasn’t expecting you to see you here. Watching you blow up the door on your way in? Less so.” He chuckled. ”Don’t worry, she can take the heat.” He would make sure she would. What his second in command said was true, every word of it. She was a Mandalorian, and would be treated as such. She would have to withstand a lot more than some bunch of hurtful words.

There would be a short moment of silence between the two as Kranak shifted his gaze at the brawl unfolding before them. With a loud roar, Jenn’s vambrace spewed hot flames towards the young Supercommando, before she shot a wrist rocket at Gwyn. She had just managed to dodge the explosive projectile. The wrist rocket struck and tore the couch in half. He wanted to interfere, but that would not be the right thing to do here. Gwyn needed to fight her own fights if she was going to be a Mandalorian, no matter the outcome. Kranak or Eliz would not always be at her side to save her skin, as much as they would try. She would have to be resourceful enough to defend herself.

And he knew she had the ability to do that. She was still under training, in the Bajur phase of her Foundling stage, but her background in her previous life gave her the edge she would need to defend herself.

Without worrying too much about Gwyn and Eliz, he would turn his gaze to Shai as she began to speak once again.

”Okay, we gotta talk though. When did you adopt Gwyn and when did you and my boy become buddies? Also… who the kriff is the Owl wannabe? I knew every Owl that served and her armour doesn’t look familiar.” She asked Kranak idly with a frown. She still had beef to settle with her. “Also… I hope Eliz didn’t come to you with all kinds of crap about you training him instead of me. If he did, I’m climbing back into that dogpile.” She pointed to the group as she glared at Kranak. “I’m his kriffin’ Alor! Probably closer to his mom with how I’m acting now, but still. I’d like to think I know a thing or two about training someone as well.” She commented with a huff.

The giant’s eyes widened ever so slightly as she spoke as much was revealed to him. Shai was the young lad’s Clan Alor!? He didn’t know he was a Krayt! He didn’t tell him that, and neither did he ask him the question, thinking he would want to keep it to himself as he assumed his clan was wiped out in the Sith Purge of Mandalore. Many Mandalorians that lost their clans usually kept that to themselves, carrying its heavy weight on their shoulders, and that was respectable. You wouldn’t want to go around gashing old, barely healed or still open wounds.

Before he began speaking the giant heaved a deep sigh first, his gaze dropping on the ferrocrete floor beneath his feet for a moment.
“Well, it sounds like I have a lot to explain. It’s a long story, but try and keep it short, for both our sakes,” He nodded as he raised his gaze from the floor and looked at Shai’s pair of glaring, red cybernetic eyes. “He and I met him years back when he was a wee little Foundling, when the Union was still a thing and hadn’t…” He paused for a moment, not wanting to say that it ‘crumbled’ but it did. He hated that fact. It felt like all the sacrifices he and his vode made were in vain. Shaking his head gently as he closed his eyes for a second, he would continue with a sigh as he opened his eyes again. “Yeah… Anyway, during one operation to Felucia, he was our ride along. Some pirates had managed to shoot down a Union vessel for plunder. We made a combat drop a few clicks away from the crashed vessel, got to the crash site and began engaging the pirates there.” The giant massaged his right temple and brow with his hand as he spoke, in an attempt to soothe the sharp headache. “Him and I were paired up. At one point, several thermal detonators were thrown at our position. The wee lad had no armor, save for his buy’ce. So I pushed him to the ground, hunkered over him and shielded the kid from the blast,” The giant chuckled in remembering he was knocked out for the rest of the fight. “I was flung at a tree head first from the explosion. I was knocked out for the remainder of the firefight there.” He was also moderately wounded in that one. Bunch of shrapnel had found their way into his flesh, through his joints and other unprotected parts of his beskar’gam.

“Anyway, that’s how we met, if you could call it that.” The giant laughed softly. “But that was the first and the last time I would see him until almost a year ago. I hadn’t seen the kid for years. He found me about ten months ago, seeking… training.” He would grasp Shai by her left bicep if she tried to stand up and actually join the pile and kick Eliz’ shebs. “Easy, easy. You’ll have your way with him in time.” That would only be fair, but now was not exactly the time. He would continue once the Shistavanen vod calmed down. “So I trained him. He wanted to be an Ori’ramikad like me. I took him under my wing, taught him everything I was taught, passed on my experiences and wisdom to him. I put him through arduous tests. He managed to pass all of them in flying colors,” There would be no hiding the pride in his voice as he spoke of Eliz, proud like a father would be when talking about the successes of his children. He did love him like a son. “I wish you were there when he shouted the Supercommando Oath from memory in his graduation. You would have loved it.”

The giant then let out a sigh, pausing for a moment before he spoke once again.“I would have notified you if I knew he was of your clan, vod. I’m sorry, Shai.” He wished Eliz had at least told him about being a part of Clan Krayt. The giant would have loved his Clan Alor to see him during his training and graduation. They could have trained him together if he knew. That would have probably yielded even better results, perhaps.

But they could still train him together, however. After all, you only stopped learning new things when you were dead.

“That was a month ago before he lost his arm in that bounty,” The giant continued to explain. “Anyway, after his graduation, about three weeks later, I received a transmission from him, asking for my help. Knowing he wouldn’t ask for it if he didn’t desperately needed it, I did not forsake my help,” Keeping his gaze at Shai, Kranak gave a nod of his head towards her adoptive daughter that was caught between the chaos in the living room. “I don’t know how the two met, but they needed a place to lay low,” The giant gestured to his surroundings with a wide sweep of his arms before he continued. “So I had Eliz bring her here to Kaddak. Had repurposed this hideout into a full on safehouse after we liberated Kaddak. During her stay I’ve taught her a whole bunch of things regarding our culture. She began studying our glorious history fervently. Even taught her how to shoot straight when it was safe enough to leave the safehouse a few times. The two have been living in the safehouse for about two months now,” he gave a glance at the brawl unfolding before continuing. “I’ve been paying them a visit at any chance I got, mostly on my leaves. Now you know what I’ve been doing in my free time for the past two months or so.”

With a smile, he shifted his gaze from the pair of red, cybernetic eyes and towards Gwyn.
“Adopted her about two weeks ago,” His broad chest rose and fell as he took a deep breath, still smiling. “Haven’t taken her to you-know-where just yet,” He referred to Kestri. “I’m waiting for the smiths to finish up with her helmet.” The giant said in a hushed tone as he looked back at Shai, in fear of Gwyn hearing the surprise for her. “Fashioned from my own chestplate,” his right hand clenched into a fist as he knocked on his broad chestplate as he spoke. “Obviously I got myself a new beskar chestplate, though. But anyway… As for Jenn? Yeah, I’d be lying if I said I knew her. Eliz met her during his rehab for his arm, though she’s definitely not a Nite Owl that served in the Union, that is for sure.” The giant agreed with Shai on that. “You should talk to the lad about her, he’d have more information on her than I would. All I know about her is her name, Jenn Kryze.”

The giant then would fall silent as he turned his head towards the brawl, letting Shai process the things that he had told her. He’d answer more questions if need be, if she’d ever inquire more.

Kranak's gaze shifted from the brawl to his adoptive daughter as she angrily strode towards him and his old friend. Fire in her eyes, she began accusing her, deeming her the reason for this mess. In a sense, she was correct, but this wasn't a huge mess. Such things were considered normal within Mandalorian families and clans. This was nothing compared to the fights he witnessed in his clan's household.

"That's no way to talk to your aunt, dear." He spoke in a soft voice in hopes of calming her down as he looked up at the angry girl in front of them.

UeJaBns.png

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

Momentary surprise filled his gaze as he felt Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze tug at his wrist. Didn't he just technically win? Or at least, that's what it was when they fought the last time. In truth he didn't understand the whole custom, but this was something more.. Aggressively started than their last. This time though, he was grinning. It didn't matter that Shai Maji Shai Maji was probably gonna kill him in a couple minutes. It didn't matter that Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla was being disciplined by Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla for what she said to Shai. All that mattered was this fi-

Him getting punched in the head and his knee kicked out pulled his thoughts back to the present. Right. Don't think. Just fight. He let himself drop, ignoring the protest of his knee. Instead he brought his other hand around. Beskar enhanced cybernetics this time around, so no fear of it shattering. As his ears rang from her punch he'd bring the arm down with his full weight, paltry as it was, towards her buy'ce in turn.

Eliz_div.png
In truth, Jenn stopped seeing this as a friendly spar from the moment her honour was questioned by the intruder... and the hybrid's use of a charric weapon against her ticked her off as well. If he wanted to go all-out, no holds-barred, then she would oblige- and she would stop once something broke, not a second before. The only thing she had in her life was control, strength... the knowledge that she was a rocket soaring through the sky, unstoppable and indomitable.

There was no structural weakness to exploit this time- and so their fight was as fair as it could get. Another reason why she could not lose! The Chiss' arm did connect with her beskar-clad head, however, and she found herself forced to roll to the side to escape what might just become an onslaught of hits, forced to blink out a certain dizziness in its wake. Without a word nor a sound, she mustered to her feet... and waited for him to get back up, circling him with her fists raised. It was then that she went for the simplest, but meanest hit she had delivered: a right hook.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Shai Maji Shai Maji Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

The more Kranak spoke, the more her brows furrowed and irritation built up inside the Shistavanen. From how Eliz went behind her back, to him training Eliz, the whole lot of it was merely reigniting Shai's temper and it showed on her features. "You trained him to be a Supercommando and this is how he performs? Karkin' hell, Kran. Next training session I'm comin' along, kid's embarrassing the clan over there." She grumbled as she leaned in close to make sure he heard her over the ruckus. He went on to explain how he and Gwyn ended up together and earned a healthy slap against the back of his head when he mentioned waiting for her helmet. "I ain't wearin' the Forgemasters' signit on my pauldron for nothin' you bloody oaf!" She scolded him, pointing to the signit of the Enclave's respected order embossed on the pauldron on his side.

At least she finally got an identity for the new fish in the room. Glaring at the two still fighting only a few meters away, she gave a huff. "Kryze, huh? I actually adopted a Kryze kid a few months back. Kiddo got pretty much abandoned by the clan. You can pass my word onto Aloy's stiff of a second in charge that they screwed the pooch with that situation. But it's cool. I'll talk to her myself. At least she can hold her own, so that's one bit I'm likin' about her." She admitted, finally seeming to calm down again with a heaving sigh.

Then came the teenage hormone brigade.

Shai looked up at Gwyn with a smirk as Kranak scolded her, but Shai gave him a tap on the shoulder. "It's cool. Gwyn... lemme tell you something. Come on, join us. You're gonna wanna pay attention to what ol' Auntie Shai gotta say." Her voice was warm and inviting as she scooted up with a grunt for Gwyn to sit between her and Kranak.

"Now, I'm sure Kranak will agree with me on this. If you wish to follow the path of the Mando'ade then this won't cut it. Mandalorians do not cry and shout when there's an inconvenience. We are Mandalorians. Our armour doesn't define us. Our weapons don't define us. Our language doesn't define us. It is who we are as a people. Your very being must be above the common rabble of the Galaxy. Your... aura... must strike fear and respect in the hearts of anyone. Our enemies shouldn't fear our armour or our weapons... they should fear us for who we are, whether we wear our armour or not. Now I know Kranak will train you... but I will gladly offer my help to train you as well. And if you and Eliz wish to settle down one day, I will very much want to say that I at least helped to make a true Mandalorian out of you... whether I'm your Alor or not." The whole time she spoke with a voice befitting a caring mother, even wrapping an arm around the girl to gently hold her close. She looked down at Gwyn with a gentle smile.

"So that means toughen up, kiddo, because welcome to the Mando'ade." Just like that the smile disappeared into a harsh snarl before gave Gwyn a hard slap over the head. "And learn to respect those who command it!" She barked as she got up and marched over to Eliz and Jenn.

Not skipping a beat, she grabbed hold of both warriors' helmes, reeled them back, and smashed their heads together with enough strength to disorient them. In one smooth motion she tossed the two of them over to the wall where Kranak and Gwyn sat. "All of you, sit down and listen up!" Her voice boomed as she glared at them with roaring fury in her cybernetic gaze. "Kranak, get over here now!" She ordered him, pointing to the spot next to her. "The rest of you, listen up. This is how things are gonna go down from now on."

She glared at each and every one of them for a few long seconds. "Eliz, you're my kin. That means no secrets and no nothin'. Gwyn, you're Kranaks. This is a weird karkin' situation, yeah, but I guess this means y'all kiddies got a new mommy in the house." She only realized how that sounded after saying it... but the show must go on. "Jenn, pleasure to meet you. I'd like to talk to you later, Owl to Owl. Figure out where the hell you came from." She made sure to point to her Nite Owl insignia on her pauldron, above the Forgemasters' signet. "From here on out, I'm ridin' with Kranak to make sure my boy and his girl are at least some proper Mandos before the next decade. And Jenn, you too. Karkin' hell, you're supposed to be a Nite Owl, I'm gonna make sure you at least fight like one." She was strict and upright, her tone and posture signifying that she wasn't asking.

"Any questions or somethin'?" She asked more calmly, looking to Kranak and the rest to make sure everyone was on the same page. Though the look she gave Eliz made sure to convey in just how much trouble he was...

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla

enclavediv.png

Today was a day of nope. Today was a day of Kark, Krif, Chit, Karabast, Poodoo, Haar'chak! Literally nothing was going the way she would have wanted it to. No I'm sorry, no signs of any guilt that this mess was made. Instead, Kranak reprimanded her for for talking to Shai that way. Before Gwyn could even wince though, Shai spoke up. Shai gently pulled her in and spoke to her.

Gwyn struggled at first to understand what being Mandalorian had to do with Gwyn's misgivings, until Shai explained that Gwyn needed to be imposing when things didn't go her way. Or something. Gwyn was still struggling to make sense of it all when Shai switched from kind to brutal and walloped her upside the head.

Gwyn hissed at the pain, and once again was stung at being reprimanded. She lived in world after world of respecting authority, she always had. But Shai herself had told her that the Mandalorians were not some king and queen overlord structure. She struggled, with the fact that she still felt chitted off over everything right now. The wall was exploded and gone! Of course she was chitted off!

She gave Kranak a look explaining just how upset she was, at everything. She already was taking Shai's words to heart and forcing herself not to cry, though the desire to was visible for a moment.

"E-Everything is-"

Before she could finish, Eliz and Jenn were tossed alongside them, moaning from head injury. Shai called everyone to attention, and years of Arkanian Academy training, and Eternal Empire discipline, set in. She stood in full attention, biting her lip and forcing herself not to explode from the raging storm inside. By golly, it felt like one of those gas giant megastorms.

As Shai barked her orders, explanations, and plan of actions, Gwyn nodded, breathing heavily. Shai had offered to help her become Mandalorian, which she wanted to do. But how could she ask her when she was karking terrifying! When asked if there were any questions, Gwyneira gulped. She... had a lot she still wanted to say, but she was terrified. Yet, everything she had been taught rang in her ears, she...

She cleared her throat and spoke.

"I have one. This safe house is likely compromised-" The already destroyed rubble collapsed even more, loudly sending up a dust cloud in the exposed hole in the wall. "This safe house is compromised. So..."

She looked to Shai, doing her best not to be disrespectful despite her anger. She worded it as an honest question, "Where am I supposed to go now? Cause it's not here, not after all that went down today."

She did give Jenn and Eliz full on glares, "Not after everyone decided it was a good idea to trash - no - destroy the apartment. I bet all of Kaddack's brigands are swarming from miles to find out what the big booms are about. I did not start this mess, I karking tried to stop it, so I am not going to fix it. That is completely on you. So after Shai is done here, fix it. Understand?"

She crossed her arms in an act of assertion, focusing her rage on Jenn and Eliz, as she could not let her anger towards Shai be too obvious again.

Her aura needed to be more assertive? Fine. She would be more assertive.

Shai Maji Shai Maji Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Last edited:

lLcXg5L.png

Arms tucked in, Eliz got right to his feet as Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze did. He was fully in the grove, fists raised. Ready for the coming brawl. When she stepped forward, he did the same, bringing around his fist for a quick uppercut just as her fist would connect to his helmet. Wait. He blinked as he caught movement. Then everything blurred. One moment he was ready to fight the woman, the next he was on the ground in a daze.

The fuck just happened?

He heard voices. Angry? Why were people tal- Oh no. As he sat up at caught Shai Maji Shai Maji 's look everything fell right into place. He was in trouble. This fight he wanted to have with Jenn wasn't enough to spare him from it. Good thing he had his helmet on, so he could hide the fear in his eyes. Shai wasn't someone to mess with in the slightest. Eh? Gwyneira Vizsla Gwyneira Vizsla was upset too?

Why'd everybody have to get so mad. He frowned before just laying back out on the ground. Naw, his head still spun. And the beating he was gonna get was distracting enough. Maybe just a quick nap before 'training.'

Kranak Vizsla Kranak Vizsla

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom