Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bleeding the Black Rose [War of the Roses, Anaxes]

Tmoxin couldn't help but smile, although she wasn't sure if [member="Darth Vizios"] just put two and two together, or if he had heard reports of her treachery. She fancied herself a somewhat infamous figure, but her ego wasn't that astronomical that she thought he would have heard the full story of her betrayal. Or even would have known that she had been a traitor once.

"Let's just say that the last time I left Anaxes it was in a disguise," she said. "I am actually very lucky that I don't have to fear for my safety here. Or so I hope."

Was she one-hundred percent forgiven? It had seemed that way lately, but Tmoxin still harbored a nagging doubt that, given even a minor leadership change, she could be hunted down and brought to justice for her prior actions against the OS. And "brought to justice" in Sith terminology was a swift or painful execution.

"I'm glad you have some ideas. Perhaps this will make up for the untimely death of Dr. Oovan." The Hapan executive was in a very good mood over the prospect of claiming back her yacht, but she would still use every opportunity to remind the former King that he had assassinated one of her best researchers.

"Is it far enough to walk or should we take a taxi?" Tmoxin asked.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
So she had been a traitor. Xander had no details of her escapades in regard to her betrayal, but he had been able to put some things together. Truthfully. Xander cared very little about whether she was guilty of betrayal or not. Betraying an empire had consequences he was compelled to meet out. Had her betrayal been of a personal then he was certain her perfectly shapped figure would not even stop him from exacting his revenge. Betrayal was not something Xander took lightly.

"And a beautiful disguise it was, I am certain." He winked as he offered his arm. "I am quite certain you are safe as long as you are my guest. Then again perhaps we might run into someone who doesn't like either one of us... that would be bad."

He shook his head when Tmoxin mentioned her researcher again. So she was still bitter about the way they had met. The Kinv was going to have to make it up to her in some capacity. Unfortunately for him Hapan's could hold a grudge for a long time. Was it a grudge, or was she simply toying with him? A small smirk drew at his lips only thinking about the fact she played his own games well. His head shook at her other inquiry. The impound was not far, but it was heavily guarded.

"It is not far, and the weather is lovely this time of year. Perhaps you could put my many indescresion a aside for the moment, and join me for a walk on the green. It has been some time since I've had the pleasure of your company afterall, and was raining too much to enjoy a walk along the promenade."

With a forward gesture, Vizios indicated the direction they were headed. His senses already latching onto a guard on the nearby roof sending him to the ground a few feet ahead of them.

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

"No,... This is a first for me" replied Dex to his masters question, aside from Korriban, Lorrd, and his home planet his list of space explorations was a short one.

"I would really appreciate any sort of growth in the dark teachings" he continued as the shuttle rocked and made a safe landing, he was sure that his master had many techniques she could teach him, he was still fairly young in his sith-hood and aside from lightsaber training usually he relied on his natural gifted abilities.

Dex smiled at his master [member="Darth Azurea"] as the hatch door opened, anaxes would serve as his training ground... His first major step into becoming a sith, "Time for work!"

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Where does power lie? Most would say with those touched by the force. For Isamu, his power came from the soldiers he commanded. From the men who fought beside him. This power continued to grow, and now, he was a General. A lifetime of loyalty had been rewarded, and now a mighty force of seventy thousand Sith soldiers marched behind him. They were the 1st Mechanized Assault and Siege Corp, and today would be their first mobilization.

The fortress world of Anaxes, also known as The Defender of the Core, was once ruled by the vile traitor, Darth Venefica. It was here, that a terrible blight had taken root. Her influence had spread, it crept into the hearts and souls of those around her. Whose ears had been receptive to her traitorous whispers? Who secretly called her master, and called the Sith usurper? Soon, they would be revealed. The Sith would not suffer heathens. They would be stamped out like the pests they were.

A procession of highly disciplined Sith soldiers moved on the Anaxes Citadel, the heart of the government. They marched in unison, not one step out of order. The rhymthic beat of their thunderous steps striking fear and awe in those around them. Most had their rifles shouldered, while others carried One Sith banners emblazed with the empire’s emblem.

“People of Anaxes. Your leader, Darth Venefica, has betrayed you. She has betrayed the Sith.” Speakers announced to the city. “Those loyal to the Sith will lay down their arms and surrender. Those who do not will be arrested for treason.” A stern warning from the military for the planets local forces. The soldiers marched into the Citadel, occupying it, and arresting all high-ranking government officials.

All across the planet, similar scenes played out. Soldiers barged into the homes of government officials, dragging them out in handcuffs. They marched on governmental buildings and seized officials. Anyone who was suspected of being loyal to Darth Venefica was arrested, and taken into custody for treason.

Isamu was not among those forces. He, his forces, and many other Sith, marched on the military installation once operated by Darth Venefica. They would surround the base. Siege it. Force those inside to surrender, or otherwise face the wrath of the infinite power of the Sith Empire.

Master Archivist Terrano. Was that how he called himself these days? Carach had almost forgotten that the little pet Vrag had kept was all grown up now, a Sith Lord in his own right and according to rumor… quite fearsome when he wished it so. Still, it was interesting that he had opted to stay with them after the leash had been removed, especially after everything he had suffered under his sweetling.

Very curious.

Carach noted to himself that keeping an eye out for young Terrano might be a positive development for everyone involved. Even Favorited like Vendefica fell eventually, and so being skeptical about one of the Lord’s other Chosen was simply… being pragmatic and open to other options.

Very impressive, my dear.” the Voice finally remarked after listening quietly. She was sure something, he hadn’t met many sentients who seemed to be as interested in the knowledge of old like him.

Perhaps after this operation has been finished we could retire to your archives for more in depth deliberation.”

Show me yours, and I might show you mine.

He was very curious to study upon her archives. It was always a pleasure to look at the efforts of those like-minded, perhaps she had some rare specimens that he himself had not yet been able to acquire.

[member="Eske"]

You bet she was bitter! [member="Darth Vizios"] had killed her lead researcher. It was as if he went into her house, took a baseball bat to her favorite glass coffee table and smashed it up to bits. Dr. Oovan was talented, and most of all, he was her property. The Sith Knight was lucky she didn’t have him prosecuted on the spot. But of course that would not have happened because Tmoxin was not on good terms with the local Kamino authories. They just meddled where they didn’t belong.

Kind of like the two of them today.

“Yes, I think a stroll on the green is a good idea. Much preferable to all of this sneaking around,” she said, straightening up and allowing him to lead the way.

Tmoxin’s also used the Force to try and detect any danger that may be ahead or behind of them. With telepathy she sent a message to the former King: “How many guards do you think there will be when we arrive? Also, once the ship is secured we need to make sure it’s free of any tracking devices.”

"Yes, if we are caught we can simply tell the guards we are simply taking advantage of this fine setting for a romantic walk," Xander grinned.

He then felt her presence in his mind. There were no secrets from her, so his mental walls remained open for Tmoxin to enter as she wished. It was better to discuss their plans like this, as anyone could be listening. For now there was no sense of who to trust or not. Reaching out, Xander returned the message as it was given.

"I cannot be certain. If the One Sith succeed in their assault, the guards may be drawn away. If they are not needed then a full twenty perhaps. Regardless, I am not concerned. We either will walk in and take your ship, or simply kill them through subtle means. I could teach you my secret if you wish?"

For a brief moment, Xander's blue eyes met with Tmoxin's as he looked at her inquisitively. He knew she would not pass up an opportunity to learn, and with the guards they would face it was a perfect opportunity. The only question was whether she trusted him or not. Hopefully they were beyond that issue. Outside of their first meeting, Xander had done nothing to show he did not deserve her trust. He was indebted to her after all. The regality was currently convening in regards to Xander's claim, but it was only a matter of time before they would have to accept it.

"It is good to see you again."

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

Deliberation.

Now there was a man after her own heart ... hearts. Eight red eyes aglow with piqued intrigue did narrow in a soft grin at the prospect of such scintillating exchange. The extroverted intellectual was a rare find, indeed. A soft clicking sounded, muffled by the layering of cloth over her arachnid body, signaling that something was amiss within the mind of she.

"Wouldn't that be something..." her words replied. Everyone liked the idea of treasure - unfortunately [member="Darth Carach"] would not be the first of his ilk to peruse her home.

"I will retire and prepare for the journey," another graceful half-bow from her seated position before the Arachneri returned to her full stature, a height easily capable of looking down upon the man were she so inclined. Eske made no such motion but fluidly and quietly turned to make her exit. A man so well-read on her kind ought to know just why she need prepare.

Arachneri and hyperspace didn't mix well.

~~~~

Anaxes - in orbit over the planet.

Carach would, were he curious enough to look, find Eske nestled within the newest installation within his ship. A massive web den woven into an out of the way corner of some dusty corridor. Perhaps he might appreciate the intricate beautiy and craftmanship that went into such a project. He might even think it only added to the morbid decor of an already beastly ship. Or he might find reason to be upset that a rather permanent installation had been created without his approval. Threads as strong as durasteel could still be felled by his choice plasma weapon were he so inclined to cut it down in one long, effort-driven afternoon.

He needn't look, however. It was not his presence that alerted her to their arrival and subsequent exit from hyperspace, but the jarring vibrations of the ship as it careened monsterously into the Anaxes system, hovering over the planet like a giant black cloud over a wedding - that black cadillac sitting wait outside of a funeral.

The creature roused slowly from her silk-spun enclosure, pouring out of the funnel dome structure like the slow, steady drip of blood from a fresh wound. Few times one might remark upon the clumsiness of a spider, but hyperspace did things to disorient an Arachneri the Sith Lord couldn't possibly imagine.

Or maybe he could.

"F-forgive me, Lord Voice," Eske piped softly as she set a wilted gaze upon him, her eight long white legs splaying weakly beneath her, fighting to regain their unnatural strength, "my Space Legs are not quite what they used to be."

Tmoxin nodded as they walked together leisurely as though they were old friends, lovers, or as they really were: a former-Officer and Sith Knight on a stroll for some fresh air and a little bit of cat burglary. Her eyes flicked over to him as Darth Vizios answered her telepathy with some of his own. The Hapan had no doubt he could take on guards, and rather quietly, given how stealthily he had assassinated someone right in front of her. If she thought too hard about the memory, she could almost see the alien doctor's blood pooling on the floor and smell the scent of his terror. While she tried to hide the fact that the murder didn't bother her, occasionally the gruesome recollection often came to her unwanted, and at the most inopportune times.

When Vizios tempted her with a secret, he could sense her interest rise. But of course, she shot back, still using the connection through their minds. I have let my training lapse, and I'm always up for learning something new. She nearly said, "new tricks" but these Sith could be so touchy about comparing the Force to a parlour trick. Tmoxin wasn't quite so loyal to the idea of Force as this ancient, unfallible power. Perhaps someday, another galaxy anomaly would sweep every system and render the Force unsuable. Where would all of these Lords and Ladies be without their beloved and magical choke-hold?

At this point, it was likely Xander could feel the rage of her inner thoughts - not much... a slow simmer really - underneath the surface. But quickly changing the subject, she mused aloud now: "And who doesn't love a good secret?"

With a gentle touch, she tapped his shoulder and then pointed, not too obviously, at a row of four or five guards that stood outside the impound hangar. They were finally there where it was likely The Sovereign Butterfly II would be lying in wait.

[member="Darth Vizios"]

Her anger was palpable. She truly had a dislike for how the Sith operated. Fortunately Xander had not operated that way. The force was a tool, not something to be worshipped. There was nothing more enjoyable than the stroll through the greenway, but Xander could also enjoy teaching Tmoxin to do something few knew. She may be out of practice but her telepathy proved she could do what he would teach.

"Guards... It seems you will get some practice. First, a demonstration..."

Xander touched the light pole next to them, and once he connected with it through the force, he sent a wave of resonate through it, disolving it to dust. He grinned and then pointed to the guard in the back.

"I can do that to a heart... Long before it disolvrd it will go into cardiac arrest and the victim will fall. Watch..."

A look at the guard and Xander focused on the guard. The man falling to the ground shortly after. Xander finished the back row of guards and motioned for Tmoxin.

"Connect to them like you connect to my mind, the send a wave of the force through them."

[member="Tmoxin Temi"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]He who felt need not search or look. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]There was nothing on this ship that escaped the Sith Lord’s notice, there was nothing that [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]could[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] escape his notice, even if he had wanted it to. The rustling of a pack of rats hidden in their nest in the west wing of the gargantuan entity, the scrap of a stalking Sithspawn - [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]just freshly escaped out of her imprisonment and looking for a place to settle[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] - and even the steel silk spun in another forgotten corner of his capital ship was not overlooked.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach felt. Carach saw. Carach [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]knew[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And he did not seem to care an awful lot about her presumption. This apathy stemmed from two distinct facts: the ship was [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]huge[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], three thousand meters in length, a thousand meters in its highest point and spanning over five hundred meters in its girth. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Only the greedy would take offence at her little network of silk.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The second fact was even simpler. One who was as well read as Carach himself was [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]aware[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] of the tendencies and instincts that the Arachneri possessed, complaining about it would be quite unworthy of a Voice of the Dark Lord.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Nonsense.” Carach replied softly, his burning eyes looked up from his book for a little second before going back down to it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Take all the time you need to recenter yourself, to succeed in this mission you are needed able in mind, body and soul.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]A soft radiance of silence would flow away from the Sith Lord. It could wrap itself around the tender, yet hardened essence of the Lady Arachnoid and bolster her state of mind - most, if not all ailments of the body stemmed from a disbalance in the mind itself. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Confidence - artificially created or not - could do wonders, if only you would allow it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px][member="Eske"][/SIZE]

"You are too kind," came her reply, voice growing faint as she left his presence once more. Did Eske believe him to be kind? No, she believed him to be informed. Kindness had little to do with sensibility or intelligence in much the same way that confidence had little to do with Arachneri.

That flowing essence he offered her? She felt something but being incapable of touching the Force and being of a mental mechanic far from that of a human made those efforts largely ineffective. Confidence wasn't an emotional construct native to Arachneri - they operated on facts, instinct and awareness. Their ability to survive lay in the mastery of knowledge and skill - to fully immerse oneself in the here and now, in the needs of the moment rather than the wants.

Curious that they were so rare in comparison to humans who were far less capable of such things.

Regardless of semantics, she did experience the seeping of energy back into her being and she used it to hunt. Nourishment is what her body needed to recover; blood and meat - something the power of the Darkside might be able to imitate but never fully replace. After all, she wasn't evolved to live off the intangible and it was highly unlikely that would happen within her lifetime. Evolution didn't work like that.

Some time later...
There was no ruckus or conflagration. Much like most arachnids her kind were not the type to cause a scene. Quick, efficient work was the modus operandi ... at least for Eske. Prey web set across the long dank corridor where the stench of the escaped sithspawn lingered, it didn't take long for the creature to become quickly and inescapably ensnared. Her venom was particularly effective - with the rarity of venoarchs their toxins were not well studied and Eske had yet to encounter a creature immune to it.

With it's body securely wrapped and stashed into her den, the taste of corrupted blood and flesh on her tongue, the white beast returned feeling quite refreshed. She arrived in a quiet, fluid flurry of pulling the black silkspun cloak over her shoulders and fixing the clasp, eight white legs moving with the strong grace of a dancer beneath the black skirt.

"At your leave, Lord Voice," the Arachneri said, settling her arachnid self unto the floor again just as she had before.

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]And just as she said that the Sith Lord closed his book with a snap, almost in near sync with her preparedness to leave this place. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]It was very simple to explain, of course.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]As said before, there wasn’t anything that happened in his domain that he wasn’t aware of, case in point the hunt for essence of the Lady. It had been fascinating to study her movements, the snap and turn of her limbs during the chase… the agonizing screams of her victims, rarely did one get the opportunity to watch an Arachneri hunt.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]At least not without dying during the spectacle. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“I haven’t [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]seen[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] something as captivating as that in a long time, my dear.” [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]seen was a stretch of the truth. His corporeal form had been sitting calmly in his seat, but his mind… it had extended itself through the void and the living tissue of the ship, it had felt the touch of her legs tip-toeing on its floor, tasted the fear in the air, heard the hushed, hushed breathing of victim and predator.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]After which the large Sith Lord - who was figurally dwarfed by his guest - gracefully stood up from his throne, laid down the book on a nearby table and wandered down to meet with Eske. His hand moved to gesture for her to walk with him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“How does Sithspawn actually… taste?” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The question was asked with curiosity lining his edge.[/SIZE]

Curiosity filtered upwards through those eight crimson eyes, head ticking to one side. Did he see? Had he watched? How deep did this man's connection flow within the confines of this dark, heathen ship? Eske pondered the implication of his conscious within such a thing. His awareness throughout.

Was the ship an extension of Carach?

Or was Carach an extension of the ship?

Suddenly the Arachneri pondered if she had been addressing the wrong entity all along. Absently she drew a delicate leg across the floor beneath her - an inquisitive stroke to test a theory. Eske smiled faintly, baring no fangs, and paused to move until the Sith Voice had passed by. Arising once more to her full stature she followed soundlessly, one black-tipped leg after the other, after the other, after the other...

"Taste," came her response, tcktcktcktcktck, "Arachneri do not ...taste as a mammal does. What we seek in our meals is nourishment, nothing more nor less, and being that we are opportunists we cannot afford to be choosey for something so simple and ... human as taste. However, the sithspawn make for far less sating of a meal. The corruption of the blood and meat causes it to break down far faster. Given the choice," Eske eyed the man's back as she followed him, "I find humans to be far more satisfying."

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]When the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]will[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] was there the ship and the man were one, but they [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]were[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] two separate entities in the grand scheme of things. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Entities that were very much always in contact whenever he was in reach of it, just like he was in contact of it right now… while Eske was stroking the floor. A soft vibration hummed across and throughout the room as a reply to her motion.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]A purr. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The Sith Lord looked up, smiling briefly before continuing his track.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Are you trying to seduce us, Lady Eske?” it was a rare person or sentient that bothered to investigate how far the sentience of the ship reached. Most of the time people were too scared, too repulsed or too disinterested to even bother… a rare person indeed. But perhaps it was for that reason that the Dark Lord had chosen [member="Eske"] for this reason, her being… well… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]her[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], meant that she had a different view on a lot of things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Unlike the childlike Sith that acted like little bullies in a sandbox.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach would listen on to her explanation. Some might have considered her following words threatening or at the very least concerning - the act of eating human flesh… such a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]strange[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] idea, no? But the Sith Lord did not seem overly concerned about it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]If anything? He seemed delighted at the nugget of information.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“We are quite… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]fulfilling[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], when you give us a chance.” he replied smoothly. There was no need to reinforce his reputation against her, she knew who he was, what he represented and what kind of power he wielded.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]If she tried to attack him to have a taste? Well, there was no need to even waste a word of explanation on that course of action.[/SIZE]

Those red eyes narrowed, sanguine smile of lips darkened from her meal pushing upwards into a wry expression, "Seduce you? Would that I were human and you would find me alluring. Alas, human I am not. But I have no doubts of your fulfilling natures..."

Humans were such curious creatures. So strangely inept at understanding their ...precarious situation. Though resilient and ingenious they were but fragile creatures born into a permanent state of utter hapless disadvantage. Hunting them had ceased to be a challenge decades ago after learning these things, to be replaced with what they liked to refer to as friendship. So much time spent learning about the individual rather than the whole. Creating relations and even emotions between them.

But the intelligent man like Carach knew what Eske was at her core and would know that such things were not done without ulterior motives.

"Friends are a rare commodity for one like me. They come and go as quickly as the seasons. I remember my last friend well. His bones lay here in this citadel and have for many years now. I would welcome that name of friend again. What of you, Maalik?" a conversation she recalled with great clarity.

Why the bones of a friend remained in her home only people like Carach would really know. The Master Hunter was patient, adaptable. Friendship had become simply another means to that end. Yet Eske was more than that - she was a Master Survivor. One did not become such a thing by devouring every poor soul that happened to cross their path. You had to have tact, after all, and more than a dash of common sense.

Tact and common sense dictated one did not just venture a haphazard taste of one like Carach while upon a ship connected to his very mind even if the notion of doing so was extremely ...enticing.

She followed him through the long empty halls, back along the path previously taken and into the belly of the beastly ship where their transport awaited. A larger ship was necessary in order to accommodate the size of the Arachneri, but the Empire had no trouble at all with supplying such a thing.

[SIZE=10.6667px]“You would be surprised where my appetite runs as far as allure goes.” the Sith Lord replied quietly, before leading her further and further into the depths of the infernal living machine. The truth of the matter was that Carach’s… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]lust[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] and [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]hunger[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] was not what usually was expected from men of his [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]stature[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px], his taste ran into unexpected corners and ways.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]But it mattered little in the end, just as it mattered very little if [member="Eske"] would try to take a bite out of him right there and then… the Force would weave what the Force willed - and if it wanted a duel then a duel it would get. Confidence was a thing that ran in his blood. Cultivated by years of holding his title as the Voice of the Dark Lord, a position which changed hands more often than not… a position which you usually did not leave alive.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]So many had died, so few were still alive.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Only Vornskr and Carach were still left from the Old Guard. The rest… they were new in a lot of ways, new to the Dark Lord, new to the Empire they were forging here and yet it was Carach who sometimes felt just a little bit… [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]alienated[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px].[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]The new were supplanting the old and it was an interesting development.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Soon they entered the hangar where a single ship was waiting for them to transport them to the surface of Anaxes. It was large enough to be a comfortable ride for the both of them, without it becoming a little bit [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]too [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]cramped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]There was a time and place to get intimate.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]That time wasn’t there yet.[/SIZE]

She watched [member="Darth Vizios"] squeeze his victim's heart into dust as he had done to the nearby electrical pole. His secret did prove to be extremely handy. Tmoxin wrinkled her nose in concentration and attempted to do the same thing, but the simultaneous movement of matter and dissolution of matter proved difficult for the out-of-practice Hapan Dark Jedi. The poor guard who she attempted to practice on, fell down clutching his chest, but was not killed. Instead she unintentionally tortured him with what was presumably the most acute heart pain he had ever felt.

She frowned as the guard spasmed around on the ground, moaning and crying out for help. "Telekinesis, Darth Vizios? Is that all it is?" She tried again, but to no avail, and the unfortunate sentry just wailed even louder. "Will you please put him out of his misery?" she asked, hoping the Sith Knight would swiftly execute him.

Tmoxin's strength lay in mind control, so the next two guards, they came across, she quickly sent them away with a wave of her hand.

"There," she said as they wandered off, doing her bidding which had been to go take a couple of long laps around the perimeter of the hangar. "I think we've cleared the area." She quickly blew off the entrance lock with the Force, and with a soft push, opened the gate for Darth Vizios. "But when those guards come back I'd like to try that trick again." First though, she wanted to make sure The Sovereign Butterfly II was safe and sound.

"Be still my beating hearts," Eske hushed after the Sith Lord, white hand of black tipped fingers pressing at the cloak material covering her otherwise bare chest beneath. She ascended the ramp after the man, the bulk of her figure entering the ship in a slow, fluid effort. The Arachneri settled towards the back, long limbs splayed against the walls of a corner where she tucked in for the ride, prepared for the jarring entry through atmosphere.

No more sithspawn right before entering atmosphere...

A thought that crossed her mind as she disgorged a fair amount of putrid black flesh upon landing and stepping ground-side. Eske made no production of it and casually turned, dabbing the corner of her cloak at her lips, to follow Carach.

"As I understand this planet is primarily hosted by Imperial loyalists. Just how deep did the roots of Venefica go?" And how many of her loyalists would they have to deal with in order to get what they came here for?

[member="Darth Carach"]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach was not a man who would cause embarrassment for a Lady by shifting attention to her dietary needs and what it meant for the aesthetics of their arrival, his back was slightly turned against her to shield her state from the Royal Guards that were approaching - it would not do well for her reputation amidst the Sith, if the first thing his men saw was her throwing up after a short travel in outer space.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Ignorance for her physiology? Perhaps, but this was the awkward truth of the world. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]A subtle touch of the Force had made it sure that her hair would be levitating away from her mouth, to keep the chunks out of it, it was simply the [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]right[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] thing to do as a gentleman. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Even if he was a Sithy gentleman.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“My Lord, we have secured the spaceport, just as you requested.”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“Good, we will need a small escort, but the Lady Will and me [/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px]will[/SIZE][SIZE=10.6667px] be able to handle most of our affairs ourselves. Simply make sure the parameters are secure for any possible… complication.” the Lieutenant nodded, saluted and started ordering his people around in response.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]Carach gestured towards the Will to follow him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]“It’s my understanding that most of her time was spent frolicking in the woods around the Citadel that was established on Anaxes - the same Citadel that houses our Archives. When she departed from the Sith she took most of her troops with her, destination unknown, but there are still remnants stationed around the Citadel.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.6667px]They could handle those though.[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom