Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blaotera

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Vee Toa"]

Excellent.

Military: The Military is really strong and stable. What Toa orders, it's done!

Technology: The technology is really low, it can be used but only when needed!
Going to need a bit more information on both of these. With the military is it a privately owned militia? Small but well armed and trained?

As for the technology- why? Why is this the case? And why are the people who live here okay with that?

[member="Vee Toa"]

When I am quoting things and asking clarifying questions, that means you need to answer those questions *in the sub*. We're not having a casual conversation, I am telling you what sorts of information needs to be in there. Add in the information about the military.

Blaotera has a lot of technology, they choose to use it wisely instead of wasting it in a year.
This part makes no sense. Technology doesn't get wasted by using it. *Materials* can, but you don't waste a computer or a speeder by it's use, and most things in fact degrade if they are not used- replacing equipment will have to be done whether it is used or not. And people living in an environment as cold as you are suggesting this planet is *need technology to survive*. If you want, you can add something about how the people here are frugal in the culture section, and just put 'Galactic standard' for technology. If it's available, that is the information that needs to be included.

[member="Vee Toa"]

This should have been moved into pre codex with the amount of work that it needed to be brought to this point. Also DO NOT BUMP your topic. Irajah has been extremely patient with working with you. Respect her time and understand you are not the only person in codex having her as a judge.

If you cannot respect the time and efforts of the codex staff we will need to have a different conversation.

[member="Vee Toa"]

This will be my last post here. I expect the edits to be done properly the first time, without additional need to request the same information multiple times. If it is not, I will be denying this.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION:

The people of Blaotera wouldn't be here if it wasn't for Vee Toa and his men, also some explorers and hikers helped shape it up to the way it is now.Blaotera has always been really cold and icy. It will never be warm in Blaotera, the only exception is in the summer.
This is not enough information.

As per the planet template:

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
Be sure to cover the following information:
How was the planet discovered? How was planet settled? When was it settled? Why was it settled? What major events specific to the planet helped shape its inhabitants to what they are today?

Remove the reference to climate. That is already covered and does not belong. At a minimum, answer the questions in the template and add at least two additional details that would be important for other people to know about the *history only* of this planet.

[member="Vee Toa"]

I am denying this sub.

The history that you put forward has internal contradictions with the entire rest of the sub as you have already set it up and laid it out. It also contradicts the history of the star wars setting itself.

You can second chance this submission and ask for it to be returned to pre-codex so you can fix the history so it is not contradictory, or change the rest of the planet submission to match the history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom