Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackthorne Beastiary

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]
Three rolls of terentatek hide, cured, treated and tanned - 75,000c

[member="Avier Ackbar"]
Tailring Trained Male (1) 4,500c
Product - Tailring Husbandry Kit for the Trained Tailring (Harness, Cage, Command & Care Manual, 1 month feed supply) - 3,500c.

[member="Quietus"]

Only if you're interested, there's a family(s) of Maalraas on my planet. I hired the Black Sun to exterminate them, but I'm sure you could get a few, if you're good at capturing them. Also, there's thousands of mother karking Chompers there, too.

[member="Quietus"]

Oh no, if you wanted them, you can have them. It's not charity, but beastiaries like getting quality specimens sometimes, for breeding or selling. I wasn't trying to give hand-outs, just if you were interested you could have them. Since for one... can't have those crazy things in a place I expect soldiers and families to sleep, and if not they'll be just killed xD

[member="Galven Solomon"]
I will look into it.

[member="Qarai"]
Zakkeg are simple-minded beasts. They have been used for war mounts/beasts as well as beasts of burden but they are not particularly bright and their tempers can make them a bit more trouble than they're ultimately worth. What did you have in mind?

[member="Jack Raxis"]
Tusks and claws while attached to a live terentatek are highly venemous. The bone and hide are highly resistant to influence of the Force. Out of a single roll you could make a handful of small things such as gloves, bracers, a simple gun belt, etc. For larger items like duster coats, capes it will require 2 - 3 rolls, depending on what you want to make. Armor requires 5+ rolls (and likely a dev thread if you plan to submit it to factory).

One roll of terentatek hide: 25,000c

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom