Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackthorne Beastiary

[member="Quietus"]

Greetings fair lady,

I am interested in acquiring a female Tailring. She need not be trained, I would like to handle that aspect personally.

Additionally, are you able to procure a Nexu? I have a specific animal in mind if you are. If not ah well, I shall be contented with the Tailring.

Lorraei

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]
Not for half-pints, I don't. Come back in ten years, buck.

[member="Lorraei"]
1 feral female tailring: 5,000c. I would also recommend the Spacetails Manual if you are unfamiliar with how to care for and train your Tailring.

Nexu I can do but I'll need more information on the subject in question.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]
1 juvenile male terentatek: 1,700,000c.

Greetings Blackthorne

I would wish to make a purchase of both animals and perhaps your assistance in hunts, if you are willing.

The creature list that I am looking into is:

2x Zakkeg 1 male/ 1 female (Is training possible?)
2x Maalraas 1 male/ 1 female (Trained)
1x Terentatek either (Trained?)
2x Tusk Cats 1 male/ 1 female (Trained)
2x Manka Cats 1 male/ 1 female (Trained)
1x Bull Rancor (Trained?)
1x Felucian Rancor (The colored ones, not the Jungle Rancors) Female (Trained?)
1x Tyrant Rancor male? (Trained?)
6x Gibbit Birds 3 male/ 3 female (Trained?)

I am aware of the length of the list and the difficulty, if not impossibility, of capturing some of the beasts. I have the funding for such endeavors and would hope to take part in the hunts and taming/training the creatures. I do not intend on hunting down all of these creatures in one run. For the sake of transparency I have put down the list in its fullness at this time. I was thinking that we would hunt down the animals that may be found on Onderon or Dxun and then heading for the easily accessible animals, the largest and most difficult to find to be the last.

For training of the beasts such as Rancors and others marked with a questioned mark, I am willing to spend time and money until there is a certainty that taming is not possible, not meaning full taming such that I can stroke the beast but a taming where one may walk to it and inspect it without being devoured. Thank you for your time.

[member="Quietus"]

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]
Trained Tuk'ata will be of lesser stock and will require shock collars to maintain control, especially while in the presence of Force Users. Blackthorne Beastiary will not be held liable for loss of control over these creatures due to Force User interference.

Basic Training will take approximately 4 months (IC) once the beasts are trapped and fully acquired.

Trained lesser adult Tuk'ata: 85,000c X 3 = 255,000c.

Apologies for the delay in response.

No dev thread is required since you are not submitting an item to a factory/codex.

Trained lesser adult Tuk'ata: 85,000c X 2 = 170,000c

[member="Vinskk Revamp"]

Well......I don't expect to actually be able for you to get one but I was looking for a Gorog. I will pay handsomely for one so just name the price. (I would like it trained if possible)

[member="Quietus"]

The Gorog was a singular entity and there exists no proof or evidence to the contrary. Simply put, they don't exist.

How about a (big) rancor instead?

[member="Raka the Hutt"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom