Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blackthorne Beastiary

Blackthorne Beastiary

Blackthorne Beastiary is a provider of skilled beast hunters, tamers, trainers, breeders, and trappers, as well as high-quality beast-derived product such as skins, hides, bone, teeth, blood, eggs, and the like. While based out of Onderon and the planet's moon, Dxun, Blackthorne Beastiary can be commissioned for projects out-of-system as well. Prices based on the needs of the client.

Services Blackthorne Beastiary provides:
  • Beast Hunting/Trapping - for removal of wild or pest animals and beasts from populated areas for safety reasons of the people / for the acquirement of certain creatures needed for business and clientele projects or products. Commission prices based on location, tier and quantity of beast(s), quantity of hunters, and other variables.
  • Beast Taming and Training - to provide clients with creatures for use of guarding, aiding, or providing companionship. Trainers able to travel out-of-system at the expense of the client.
  • Beast Breeding - selective and controlled production of continued quality bloodlines to fulfill clientele needs. Currently within home-territory only.
  • Beast Product - offering top-quality hides, skins, bone, blood, eggs and other creature-derived materials. Current stock restricted to home territory beasts. Products not fitting the inventory can be privately commissioned at the client's discretion.
  • Private Commission - clients may contact Blackthorne Beastiary with requests for unlisted products, services, and beasts, or for consultations.
Current Available Inventory:

-Maalraas-
Live Adults - Feral: Males - (1) 5,000c. Females - (1) 6,000c.
Live Adults - Trained - (1) 10,000c.
Live Adults - Custom Training - (1) 12,000c starting rate.

Product - Full Red Pelt - (1) 8,000c. Full RARE Black Pelt - (1) 12,000c. Bulk discounts available.
Product - Tanned Leather Hide - (1) 9,000c. Bulk discounts available.
Product - Lightsaber Resistant Bone - (by pound) 15,000c.
Product - Claws - (1 Dozen) 3,000c. Bulk discounts available.
Product - Meat - (20 pounds) 600c.
Product - Mounted Head - (1) 5,000c.
Product - Full Mounted Form - (1) 8,000c.
Please inquire for other Maalraas products not listed.

-Zakkeg-
Live Adults - Males - (1) 25,000c. Females - (1) 30,000c.
Live Juveniles - Males - (1) 15,000c. Females - (1) 20,000c.

Product - Plated Hide [Durasteel-like strength] - (1) 9,000c.
Product - Bone/Teeth/Horns - (by pound) 1,500c.
Product - Mounted Head - (1) 9,000c.
Product - Meat - (50 pounds) 1,000c.

Please inquire for other Zakkeg products not listed.

-Boma-
Live Adults - Males - (1) 6,000c. Females (1) 7,000c.
Live Adults - Trained - (1) 10,000c.
Live Adults - Custom Training - (1) 12,000c starting rate.

Product - Tanned Leather Hide - (1) 4,000c.
Product - Bone/Teeth - (by pound) 600c.
Product - Mounted Head - (1) 3,000c.
Product - Meat - (50 pounds) 400c.

Please Inquire for other Boma products not listed.

-Orbalisk- (Restricted Material Challenge Required)
Live Adults - (1 Dozen) 300,000c.

Product - Lightsaber Resistant Carapace - (1 Dozen) 175,000c.
((I will help you complete your RM Challenge thread for this product at your request))

-Skreev-
Live Adults - Feral Males - (1) 300,000c. Feral Females - (1) 500,000c.
Live Adults - Trained Males - (1) 600,000c. Trained Females - (1) 1,000,000c.
Live Adults - Custom Training - (1) 1,250,000c starting rate.

Live Juveniles - Male - (1) 150,000c. Female - (1) 250,000c.

Product - Unfertilized Egg - (1) 30,000c. Bulk discounts available.
Product - Fertilized Egg - (1) 90,000c. Bulk discounts available.
Product - Ornamental Hand-painted Petrified Egg w/ claw display holder - (1) 55,000c.
Product - Mounted Head - (1) 150,000c.
Product - Full Mounted Form - (1) 300,000c.
Product - Mounted Juvenile Skull - (1) 125,000c.
Product - Claws - (1 Dozen) 30,000c.
Product - Bone - (By pound) 15,000c.
Product - Meat - (50 pounds) 20,000c.

Service - Beast Rider Training - Learn how to command, ride, and care for your trained skreev at our headquarters. Training sessions require a minimum of 4 weeks, on-site at our Headquarters. Cost available at Client's request.

Product - Beast Gear - Full saddle and harness set, fitted for you and your trained skreev, basic package - 35,000c.
Product - Custom Beast Gear - 40,000c starting rate.

-Drexl-
Live Adults [Beast Riders Not Included] - Male (1) 1,700,000c. Females (1) 2,150,000c.
Live Juveniles [approximately 1/2 the size of fully grown adults] - Males - (1) 500,000c. Females (1) 875,000
Live Larvae - (1) 300,000c.

Product - Adult Fangs - (Set of 4) 175,000c.
Product - Mounted Juvenile Skull - (1) 350,000c.
Product - Hide - (By square yard) 30,000c.
Product - Meat - (50 pounds) 40,000c.

Please Inquire for other Drexl products not listed.

-Terentatek-
Live Adults - Male (1) 2,150,000c. Female (1) 3,000,000c.
Live Juveniles [approximately 1/3 the size of fully grown adults] - Males - (1) 1,700,000c. Females - (1) 2,750,000c.

Product - Bone - (By pound) 25,000c.
Product - Horn - (1) 35,000c.
Product - Hide - Priced by request.

Please inquire for other Terentatek products not listed.

-Tailrings-
Live adults - Feral Male (1) 2,500c. Feral Female (1) 5,000c.
Live Adults - Trained Male (1) 4,500c. Trained Female (1) 9,000c.

Product - Fertilized Tailring Eggs - (3) 5,000c.
Product - Spacetails: A Manual to Hatching, Rearing & Training Your Tailring - 2,000c.
Product - Tailring Husbandry Kit for the Trained Tailring (Harness, Cage, Command & Care Manual, 1 month feed supply) - 3,500c.
Product - Tailring Rattle (A Spacer's Lucky Rabbit's Foot) - (1) 350c.

Don't see a beast or product listed? Drop us an inquiry.

I seek the hide of a Terentatek, enough useable leather for use in full set of armor. I am willing to participate in the hunt for the beast if that is necessary. Would that be possible for your organization?

[member="Volden"]

[member="Siara Vorru"]

It is more than possible if you can afford the bill. After some discussion with the Beastia she is willing to offer a discount on the price of the hide in return for your aid in the hunt. Pricing and coordinates to Halcyon Citadel have been sent to you.

Ah, yes that can be arranged. Our armor is leather-based and covers only the most essential areas. Anything beyond that will raise pricing significantly. We also do not recommend full body armor for the flying beasts, as the extra weight hinders flight, agility, and mobility.

~~~~
If you would like to legitimize your training ICly I can put a thread up for you tomorrow.
[member="Michael Steelfang"]

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
[member="Volden"],
I'm inquiring about obtaining two Custom-Trained Females and one Trained Male Bonegnawers, the females for use as mounts. I'm willing to pay handsomely through the Shadow Empire's naval requisitions account, but only if you deliver solid results.

PS: Oh, and the color has to come in blue! This is non-negotiable.

Tatooine beasts, hm? That is certainly within our capabilities. However, I must inform you that only the males come in the blue-feathered variety, females may only be found in gold or brown.

Seeing as how you are looking for two females to train as mounts and a male, I presume, to train as a guardian, it would be pertinent for us to find you young, unmated adults, as mated pairs will not tolerate the presence of another adult - an inherent and instinctive behavior - and suggest that the females be kept separate from the male during downtime to lessen the potential of forming a mated pair.

Is this agreeable thus far?

[member="Kikhveakkaz"]

Blacktail

Captain of the Lost Dynast
[member="Volden"],
You are only partly correct in your assumptions - the male is in fact to be used as a mate with the second female used during the downtime. Thus, the presence of a third will never be prevalent.

So long as the females are trained especially to accept a small rider, I care not for the rest of the details! Consider it agreed.

[member="Michael Steelfang"] Very well, take your time. I can certainly understand a busy schedule.

[member="Kikhveakkaz"] Wonderful. I will quote you two months time (IC) on this order as the gathering of appropriate beasts, transportation, and training in all is a lengthy process for it to be done right.

I will take 7 Maals, 1 male 6 females, feral.
2 Zak, 1 male, 1 female Feral

Actualyl give me a feral pair of the rest as well, i do not need the Orbalisk, they tend to be all vampiry on dark siders and have little crowd appeal.

As well i will give you a 30% premium above fair market value on any other creatures you can get me a pair (Or multiples if they prefer large packs). I prefer exotics and rare creatures, nerfs and such are far to common, so nothing overtly domesticated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom