Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Sun Contract Board

Warden of Black Sun

W
Awesome [member="Sam Gundar"] and [member="Rajo Sobek"] ! You guys can begin your thread. Be sure to get complete at least 14 solid posts between the two of you. When you have completed the thread, post the link here and tag me. Happy hunting!

Warden of Black Sun

W
[member="Thom Naudir"] and [member="Thror Cal Vorn"], you guys can begin your thread. Be sure to get complete at least 14 solid posts between the two of you. When you have completed the thread, post the link here and tag me. Happy hunting!

Warden of Black Sun

W
[member="Cero Pax"] and [member="Mig Gred"] , you guys can begin your thread. Be sure to get complete at least 14 solid posts between the two of you. When you have completed the thread, post the link here and tag me. Happy hunting!

Subject 73 Red

We're more ghosts than people.
[member="Warden of Black Sun"]

This still open? If it is still open, sign me for F. Sounds fun. If it isn't, that's fine. I'll wait until next time. ;)

Hmm, seems like I need a partner. Well then, in the post above me, [member="Damien Angel"] wanted to be signed up for F also, so I guess there's my partner.

Warden of Black Sun

W
[member="Subject 73 Red"] and [member="Damien Angel"] , you guys can begin your thread. Be sure to get complete at least 14 solid posts between the two of you. When you have completed the thread, post the link here and tag me. Happy hunting!

Sorry for the late response!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom