Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Black Paladin Gatlin of the Outer Rim [as always, wip]

Gatlin

G

///|\\\

And so is the Golden City blackened
With each step you take in my Hall.
Marvel at perfection, for it is fleeting.
You have brought Sin to Heaven
And doom upon all the world.

Canticle of Threnodies 8:13

///|\\\

N5cG5gd.png

- start
d:\Documents and Settings\CPLHaupont\Investigations
- date
\ Month ███, 86x ABY
- dir
\ gatlin.doc
- call "gatlin.doc"

\ running...

SUBJECT: Gatlin

- call "cruiserincident.img"

HXtK3Me.png

Allegiance: Unknown, "friendly" to NIO Forces HOSTILE TO NIO FORCES

Species: Unknown, theorized human or near-human.

Force Sensitivity: Demonstrated.

Last Known Location: Vanishing beyond the Braxant Run in a heavily damaged, aged TIE/ph phantom. Possible use of a
Hyperdrive Ring. Possibly in relation to the reports of a Black Ship in Outer Rim Space.

Armament: A collection of
Sith-runed Lightsabers, numbered at least at five. Seen to wield one at a time. Dark blue hue.

Abilities (Force): Displays of ability with Core Powers of the Force,
Force Fear, Force Rend, Force Lighting. Assumed Fold Space.

Abilities (Saber): Displayed ability with the Core Saber Styles, seems to mainly focus on Tràkata.

Within the onset of the New Imperial Reclamation, there have been scattered reports between Stormtrooper squads, from privates to command elements, of a figure appearing in the midst of battlefields. Many of these descriptions describe the figure as materializing in the middle of a pitched firefight, where the tides seemed to be turning against the New Imperials, and reaping it's way through the Sith lines. There have also been, much more common reports, of the figure appearing when non-force users are cornered by Sith Knights, or some other form of Dark Side based entity during a deployment. There have been conflicting reports, conflicting descriptions, and conflicting personality traits gifted to the individual. This can mainly be tied down to the fact that so many different levels of our military system have submitted reports of sighting such a being.

While Dorn-2 as a squad has never claimed to see the entity, I have taken my leisure time to conduct investigations throughout the local barracks. This being done on the Forward Bases of Muunilinst and Veroleem extensively. Throughout the small details that conflicted with each story, the general theme and flow remained the same. Each of the troopers that were interviewed claimed that a blue sabered figure was seen at some point on the battlefield doing combat with Sith Imperial forces. One of the soldiers, a man by the name of Houalex Onasi, claims to have sighted his rifle at the unsub, and the link from his sight to the holonet was only able to bring up a single name. Gatlin.

Further investigation of the name lead to several "underground" holonet sites, all dedicated to different variations of cult worship. The term Sith'ari was plastered all through these sites. Translation and decoding teams are already breaking down these sites, and attempting to figure out the source location of their posting.

While I do not believe this to be a task suited for normal New Imperial operatives, it is my expressed opinion that this matter should be brought before those relevant to it. Commanders prone to combat against Sith Knights, the Inquisition, the Force Corps, and perhaps even the administrators themselves of the Order.

Corporal Haupont, Senior Rifleman of Dorn-2 Squad

- Directed to the Office of the Inquisition -

RECORDED SIGHTINGS

Invasion of Dubrillion

Benediction of Darth Ghost

The Seline Reports

Outer Rim Report - Concurent with the Battle of Bastion

N5cG5gd.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom