Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

apprintice tryouts

Gatlin

G
Eons away, secluded within the depths of his derelict cruiser he called a home, piercing through the blackened voids of infinity, Gatlin pauses in the middle of a hymn. The voices of the Old Masters had gone quiet, if just for a moment.

He sighed, looking up through the bridge, out the windows and into the twlighted abyss. Somewhere out there, someone was setting out on the Galactic Stage. Whatever that could mean, however, was yet to be determined.

He shut his eyes, returning to his eternal darkness, letting the choir of faded past fill his form once again. Another fledgling to the masses, perhaps, eventually, the shards of rock would give way to gemstone.

Perhaps, eventually...

---

OOC: Heya bud, noticed you've thrown up a couple posts like this. I'd like to direct you to a couple helpful tidbits that might help you find yourself more at home. First of all, as it stands, there's a couple established OOC/IC factions, I'm certain Ghost could find one he fit into well. I'd also recommend you look into both the rules and the timeline. Best of luck! We're a couple years divorced from the Disney and Legends canon. darth ghost darth ghost

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom