Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Black Ice [Silver Watch] [PM for invite]

Sorel Crieff

Ready are you? What know you of ready?
Sorel was certainly surprised by the revelation that Orihime knew of the hidden stash of crystals and the urn.

She gazed upon the ice statue for a while before her eyes glanced around the remainder of the items contained within the space. It would have been so easy to simply walk past this place and not know it existed.

"Steal them?" The distaste and surprise on Sorel's voice was loud and clear. "Really?" She shook her head. That was not the way to treat any Jedi artefact, let alone Force crystals.

"I'll not be taking anything, but tell me, which spirits are present here?"

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

"Some steal, others are given." She looked at her though while walking around some of the areas with it. "These urns for instance are not marked and were filled with the ashes but these ones." She went down and pointed out the larger ones that had script and images on them. "Were made to hold what small possessions they had." She stayed with in not going through the ones there until she stopped closer to some of the more recent ones. Less ice covering them and different statues that had been carved throughout the tunnels. "Others have left their stuff for jedi to find but you will not find some of the more famous ones here. The ones on Rhen var these are not jedi who needed intricate tombs or had what some cinsidered high honors.Their possessions, their crystals, their robes are not sought by others because they want to have power like Ulic tomb that was raided by several people to find his stuff or Nomi Sunrider. These are the jedi who provided service and didn't pass along their blades to others or had families or were special enough to discover and make a crystal their own." She withdrew a saber staff that hummed with the force and energy offering a smile. "I know my mother would want someone to carry on the jedi tradition and would want this passed to a servant of the light."

Sorel Crieff

Sorel felt tranquil in the hidden area. It was not a place for famous Jedi and perhaps that alone was the reason that it had remained untouched and relatively unsullied for so long. No fortune hunters had been here to strip the place for its value. For even if they had, they would have missed the point.

The value — the true value — was in the history. In the honour and service of the Jedi that had gone before. And it made Sorel wonder what might happen to her saber when she died. She had never considered it before. She knew she would never have a family. Perhaps one day she would have Padawans. Yes, that would make sense - to leave items to them.

Sorel nodded. “You’re right.” She looked around the area once more. The trip was proving most enlightening, and not in the way she expected.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

There was a look and some interest in it while she was going and Orihime was curious about what Sorel was thinking while she walked thought them and presented the saber staff with a small look on her face. "I know that look, you are think about something and that can only mean we're going to have a more interesting time Sorel.... but we have to make sure the others are okay. [member="Boo Chiyo"] might be all scared and cold and wondering where he is." She said it and thinking about the pantoran had her sneeze a little when she tried to sense him but he was still all stealth like when she was walking around. "We'll see about some of the other things here as well."

Sorel Crieff

Sorel looked as if she were deep in thought and finally shook her head and looked at Orihime. “I have to admit I’d forgotten why I was here. The crystal hunt distracted me.”

She looked around. “That dark aura we felt when we arrived. I wonder if it is a test or something that needs to be dealt with. And there’s the topic that I’ve avoided since we got here. [member="Boo Chiyo"] is his name, yes? I sense the dark side and it confuses me. Why is he here? The Coalition allows darksiders to join its cause, but here on Rhen Var? I thought it was lightsiders only. I have nothing against him personally, I’m just confused is all.”

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

She could admit she was distract by all the talks and frowning a little as she scratched her head. "Oh yeah there is something dark in here isn't there? I didn't hear any danger coming from the other or screams so it just seemed to have passed... so for Boo ah I am not certain. He is skilled and have been around the Sanctum for a long time. It just seems to be one of those things that happen in the sanctum." She shrugged and that was the best she got, lightsiders and darksiders had worked together in the past generally against greater threats then either of them could be to each other and she wasn't going to be like many of the others dna recommend solely jedi crusades against darksiders. That was a common thought and why there had been so many armies of light formed.

Sorel Crieff

Sorel frowned and her face didn’t change. “Something dark yes. Which is why we’re here. Which is one of the reasons I left the Republic. And…” She looked deep in thought, as if she were about to share something that was troubling her.

“And…well, the past is the past. But some things are harder to forget or move on from.” Yes, she was still brooding over something.

“So, where to?” For once she seemed less than enthusiastic.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

[member="Sorel Crieff"]

She was looking at her with a nod of her head and noticing the way she seemed to be but not going to press it down here. There was a time for everything while she was moving and feeling out with the force. "Hmm I think... lets see." She was thinking about it while moving about and checking the tunnels with a nod of her head. "We shall go and see what we can. I think it is by the ice sheets." She was looking over some of it and motioning with her head while she moved. "We used it for slides before but in here there are entire sections of it that are up higher you can go into alcoves and other sections of the cave not many to and explore. Most just stay to the safer areas so if I was going to hide that is where I would go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom