Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Black fire crystal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: I just want to use this to make Ezra opposite of Rose in every form. Including how there sabers act.

Canon Link:
Umbara | Wookieepedia - Fandom
https://starwars.fandom.com › wiki › Umbara

DESCRIPTION Image Source: https://pin.it/ooQ7XKS

(Pinterest is the only place I can find the images I used a reverse image search.)

Permissions: N/A

Primary Source:N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: N/A natural resource.

Affiliation: N/a - open market

Market Status: Open market

Modularity: No

Production: Limited

Material: Mineral

Weight: Very Light

Color: deep black red.

Resistances: same as an average lightsaber for all below.

Energy:
Kinetic:
Lightsabers:
Other:

STRENGTHS
Dark side users force ability slightly increases

Makes it look like there is a second blade slightly In Front of the actual one and confuses opponents.
WEAKNESSES
Extremely loud. You're easy to find with it on.

Increase force signature.(could be good or bad but as a sith in some situations I'd say bad.)

The longer you use it the more dependent you are on having that type of saber so getting it taken away after using it for fifty years would leave you fumbling around until you relearn the new one.

It's thinner and shorter than most lightsabers. Giving you less reach.

DESCRIPTION

Black fire crystal is harvested from the gut of a Langer dog. This was found only recently after a man recently turned to the dark side had felt a sort of pull to a corpse. The ways it could be abused is saying that the other person had swung at the illusionary saber and then insert some attack here.(So basically like anything else can be.) But it can just be used to add a story to your character. Or use it as some aesthetic. Currently I'm using it to oppose my main oc Rose.

Sense Ezra used to be her master and Rose uses ghost fire. I thought it would be cool to have a sort of opposite for their lightsabers. Its ability to slightly push a sith (or sith like) user's force ability is what I think really makes it stand out from the crowd.

John Locke John Locke

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely

This time I accpet the pinterest as image source, because I see this is the only place where you can find it.
  • Please link Ezra to the Affiliation.
  • And please modify the Manufacturer like this:
    Manufacturer: N/A | A natural formation on the planet/region <link the planet's/region's name>.
  • Please link the Langer dog to the Primary source or the Material.
  • And because the crystal affects to the Force, please add to the weakness list, what happens with the crystal under Force Suppression/Force Nullification effects.

This time I accpet the pinterest as image source, because I see this is the only place where you can find it.
  • Please link Ezra to the Affiliation.
  • And please modify the Manufacturer like this:
  • Please link the Langer dog to the Primary source or the Material.
  • And because the crystal affects to the Force, please add to the weakness list, what happens with the crystal under Force Suppression/Force Nullification effects.
Don't think I have made Ezra here yet. But yeah, good points I'll work on that. (If I had I have no idea how to get to him any more lmao. It's been a hot minute.)

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

In that case remove him from the Affiliation, and fill the field according to the rule.
Affiliation: (Individual Character Name (an individual PC/NPC who is permitted to use this item), Company Name(s) (Companies authorised to use this submission), Faction Name(s) (Factions authorised to use this submission), other potential options include a submitted NPC unit, or another general organisation/group.)
And you have to add these fields to the template too, because the crystal is a material, not a basic technology:
PHYSICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: (Ore, Alloy, Rock, Metal, Mineral, Compound, Gemstone, Element, Textile, Gas, Fuel, Liquid )
  • Weight: (Please choose a weight between Extremely Heavy, Very Heavy, Heavy, Average, Light, Very Light, Weightless.)
  • Color: (Does it have a specific color?)
  • Resistances: (If this submission has specific resistances, please list them. For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, and Extreme. Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.)
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): How much protection does the material provide against this type of damage?
    • Kinetic: How much protection does the material provide against this type of damage?
    • Lightsabers: How much protection does the material provide against this type of damage?
    • Other: How much protection does the material provide against other types of damage? (Examples: Sonic, EMP/ION, Elemental. You must disclose each specific type that applies to this submission with its own rating.)

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent:To create a new lightsaber crystal anyone can use but specifically to oppose my oc Rose and everything she stands for with Ezra.

Image Source: https://pin.it/ooQ7XKS

Canon Link:

Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: NA natural resource. https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Umbara

Affiliation: (Ezra), open use.)
Market Status: (open.

Modularity: (No'.)

Material: it's made from a Langer dog consuming metals that include a small amount of kyber crystal fragments.

SPECIAL FEATURES
Create a black blade for the lightsaber surrounded by a red aura

STRENGTHS
Makes it look like there is a second blade slightly In Front of the actual one and confuses opponents.

WEAKNESSES
Increase force signature.(could be good or bad but as a sith in some situations I'd say bad.)
The longer you use it the more dependent you are on having that type of saber so getting it taken away after using it for fifty years would leave you fumbling around until you relearn the new one.

DESCRIPTION

Black fire crystal is harvested from the gut of a Langer dog. This was found only recently after a man recently turned to the dark side had felt a sort of pull to a corpse. The ways it could be abused is saying that the other person had swung at the illusionary saber and then insert some attack here.(So basically like anything else can be.) But it can just be used to add a story to your character. Or use it as some aesthetic. Currently I'm using it to oppose my main oc Rose.
Sense Ezra used to be her master and Rose uses ghost fire. I thought it would be cool to have a sort of opposite for their lightsabers. Its ability to slightly push a sith (or sith like) user's force ability is what I think really makes it stand out from the crowd.

Yes Jedi can use it but the force thing would be nullified.
But of editing still working on it just saving this. OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent:To create a new lightsaber crystal anyone can use but specifically to oppose my oc Rose and everything she stands for with Ezra.

Image Source: https://pin.it/ooQ7XKS

Canon Link:

Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

Manufacturer: N/A https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Umbara

Affiliation: (Ezra), open use.)
Market Status: (open.

Modularity: (No'.)

Material: it's made from a Langer dog consuming metals that include a small amount of kyber crystal fragments.

SPECIAL FEATURES
Create a black blade for the lightsaber surrounded by a red aura

STRENGTHS

WEAKNESSES

In case of force suppression/nullification the effect can defer across these two things from crystal to crystal

1 they no longer will create a saber and act as a glorified shiny rock. This can be combated by a highly powerful dark side user. But it will never act quite the same. Lacking some of the luster and power it once had.

2. They will combust into dust.

Classification: (mineral.)

Weight: Very Light.

Color: a deep red almost black.

Resistances: none on its own.

Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): How much protection does the material provide against this type of damage?
Kinetic: none on its own
Lightsabers: none on its own.
Other: none on its own.

As a lightsaber it provides the same amount as a classic lightsaber.

DESCRIPTION

Yes Jedi can use it but the force thing would be nullified.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

This is the original post, so please edit this.

This is the original post, so please edit this.
I figured out what you meant I was mostly teasing. Trying to be friendly is all.

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge

Now it is doubled in the original post. Please keep it only once and please delete the second template.

And about the resistances, you always compare it to an average crystal. So if you say it has none, it means it has no protection compare to an average crystal.

The Physical description has to be before the Strength and Weakness list. You can find the Material tempate here:

But if you need help with the formatting, please let me know.

I'll be taking over this submission.

I do love it when people make their own lightsaber crystals, it lets you get creative with your lightsabers.

There are just a few things that I'll need you to take care of for me.

Firstly, the submission is doubled-up in the same post, so if you could please amalgamate it into a single submission that would be great.

Next up is the affiliation. I think you've copied over the title of the tread, but no the actual link to it, however, affiliation is meant to be a showing of who can use the crystal, not where it comes from. You don't need to link the Langer Dog here. You just need to tell me if there is anyone who has rights to use this submission. I noticed that it's open market, so you could link to the planet, or a simple N/a would be fine in this field.

Everything else looks just fine. I noticed that you had the fields moved around, but that's not a problem as long as you have them all in the submission. If you could please correct the points raised above and tag me back, we can get this submission on to approval!

I'll be taking over this submission.

I do love it when people make their own lightsaber crystals, it lets you get creative with your lightsabers.

There are just a few things that I'll need you to take care of for me.

Firstly, the submission is doubled-up in the same post, so if you could please amalgamate it into a single submission that would be great.

Next up is the affiliation. I think you've copied over the title of the tread, but no the actual link to it, however, affiliation is meant to be a showing of who can use the crystal, not where it comes from. You don't need to link the Langer Dog here. You just need to tell me if there is anyone who has rights to use this submission. I noticed that it's open market, so you could link to the planet, or a simple N/a would be fine in this field.

Everything else looks just fine. I noticed that you had the fields moved around, but that's not a problem as long as you have them all in the submission. If you could please correct the points raised above and tag me back, we can get this submission on to approval!
Thank you so much :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom