Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biting Off More Then You Can Chew

Well, he was a MagnaGuard now, and it probably wouldn't hurt to go back the roots some. Especially if he was going to be wielding a weapon he has never really used before. Walking into the training room on Geonosis, he was honestly a little nervous. Not that he was taking up a new skill or anything, It would be his sparring partner. [member=Srina Talon]

He was new to the CIS and felt a little honored that she'd help him. But was worried he bit off a little more then he could chew by asking for her help. But how bad could it be, General Grievous trained his IG-100s and they survived, and he was the most infamous Jedi killer of the time. Plus he wanted to hold his own when facing off someone with lighsaber. However, his new weapon of choice wasn't the electro-staff that the magnaguard used. It was the Bilari Electro-Chain Whip something kinda like a lighsaber, and he was sure could cut through some hardy marital. As well as being quite flexible when need be.

Already getting the formalities out of the way SN walking into the training room with his partner. He headed to his side of the spacious room. Drawing his weapon he looked to his sparring partner through his red, robotic eyes. Behind them Dute the Jawa came in. Being there for SN's sake if say he lost a limb or worse. "Thank you once again Miss Talon. I'm thankful for you help." He said to her before igniting his chain-sword and taking a defensive stance. Clearly showing that he was more then ready to get started. He would also wait for her to make the first move.

Wearing: This

bluebanner.png

Not for the first time she found herself within the training facility on Geonosis. She visited the planet, sometimes, more than the Vicelord did. At least, that was what it felt like. The slender woman responded to any calls from member’s of the CIS that needed assistance in some form or another. Just so long as her busy timetable allowed the detour. More and more seemed to be demanded of her as of late—not for the first time she feared an inability to keep up.

Her studies as an Apprentice seemed to have momentarily fallen by the wayside. It wasn’t as if she neglected her Force abilities, far from it, but she hadn’t really picked up anything new since Orcus. Even that wasn’t much different, mostly, just rehashing her own aptitude for telekinetics. She walked silently beside the Magnaguard unit that was to be her sparring partner for the afternoon with a mild sense of apprehension. She knew the skill of the Magnaguard. She utilized them at the Well, after all.

The door snapped shut behind them to keep the area secure and silver eyes flickered between the droid and his little Jawa friend. He seemed ready, activating his weapon, and also allowing her the advantage of taking the first steps. “Are you sure about this?”

“I do not wish to damage you.”

Her sweetly dual-toned voice was not filled with any sort of overconfidence or exaggeration. It was a plain, simple statement, made of honesty. Srina had the unfair advantage of being raised on Eshan. She might not have been nearly as powerful in the Force as her Master…But when it came to close quarters combat? Especially with a blade? Her ability was second to none.

Srina let her light cloak fall off her shoulders as she tossed it to the side, white hair pulled back in a no-nonsense braid, her lender form clothed from head to toe in black. It was a light form of active wear that would allow her to move freely while being protected from casual injuries during sparring. For this, she had chosen her lightsaber, but a pair of exceedingly thin cold-forged vibroblades. She had not used them in a long, long time, but as she twirled them around she could feel her body adjust.

It was like embracing an old friend or enjoying a favorite food. So good, and it never got old.

bluebanner.png
[member="S͟͝͏̧Y͏̶Ņ͞"]

Easing up, he dropped the defensive posture after she spoke. To be honest he didn't expect to leave here spotless. Maybe he'd lose an arm or two, that was okay with him. Remembering that he had his long coat on still he cautiously took it off. Not that he was expecting [member="Srina Talon"] to fight dirty and rush him when he was undefended. After getting the piece of clothing off he tossed it to Dute. In the air the medals still pinned to it rattled together. When it landed the whole coat covered the little alien. "Hkeek nkulla" (A particularly disparaging Jawa curse)

"Hey, watched your language." SN recognized what he said from his time as a protocol droid. Still having many memories of many languages. Looking back over to his sparring partner he spoke. "Please Miss Talon, do not worry too much about my well being. Just try not to slice my chest in half and I should be good. Plus I have plenty of spare parts." He made a slight robotic chuckle. From his calculations and quick recognition of speech patterns he thought that may have been what was considered a little funny. Whether or not it really was was up to the organics in the room, and the Jawa didn't really say anything. Plus if things went very bad he had made backup hardware of himself before he came into the training center. If she killed him now that meant this version was still dead. Just that the next would be a very identical clone in a way. That also knew that things when poorly today. Hopefully SN won't need to have done that. "I have reason to believe you have good self control in combat as a force user. From my understanding, one calls that, faith in one another." A pretty articulate way of putting it the droid thought

After that brief bit of talk he went back into a defensive stance. Reading his weapon once more. His red, synthetic eyes starring at her. Running calculations now and when she planned to move so that he could very quickly respond. He was less interested to see if he could best a force user in combat. Wanting more to know how well he can fend one off. Wanting to know how to defend rather then attack. The droid was anxious, or what could be considered anxious. He knew of her ability in combat and was someone not to be underestimated.

Wearing: This

bluebanner.png

The slender warrior waited for the droid to ready himself with endless patience. She had nowhere else to be and all the time world to prepare for whatever onslaught he wished to attempt to unleash. Silver eyes flickered, briefly toward the little alien when it swore, but she dismissed it just as quickly. It had a shrill, rather high pitched voice, that the Sith Apprentice found grating. S.Y.N. chastised his little servant and her focus slid back to her opponent.

Dute was a creature she had rarely seen before, considering her only interaction with them was very, very brief on the failed venture of Tatooine. The droid asked her not to worry about the damage she would inflict and she nodded her head slowly. Few requested the full terror of her Echani training. Darth Metus had been one of the last, and the Sith Lord had only surpassed her, because of his flair for the Force. “If you wish it—I will not.”

Ah, the caveat. Not to slice his chest in half.

The joke he made was indeed humorous, but Srina Talon was a strange breed, and making her smile was a near impossibility. Her sister suspected that the action may actually break her face. He commented on her training and she nodded her head slowly. “My self-control stems from my training on Eshan. I do not know if the Force will be necessary here, however, it is a weapon in my arsenal. I simply feel that it would be unfair to raise you in the air and disassemble you without thought or recourse. Other than that…I will respect your requests.”

She didn’t need the Force to manhandle a droid. That, was for certain. No matter how well programmed he seemed to be at the end of the day he was only a clever trick of a brilliant mind. He was articulate, amusing, and well informed. Her behavior would call into question whom was actually the droid and whom was the organic. Srina could imagine he was analyzing her every move, calculating every vector lane she might attack from, combined with any potential speed from a female of her shape and size.

Echani were a different breed. They were fast, blindingly so, with feet that barely seemed to touch the ground. To call them nimble was an insult. When he seemed ready she inclined her head, most polite, before falling into an even stance. The twin cold-forged vibroblades in her hands came to life and in an instant, she launched herself forward. There was no warning, no battle cry, simply a pale whirlwind of displaced air located where she had once been.

Her first attack was blunt so that she could gauge the skill level of her opponent, as well, as the weapons he chose to utilize. The first he had rarely seen before, however, when fighting Imperial forces it was impossible not to learn the most unique of their arsenal. It was the difference between life and death. Even with programming to adequately wild it, the chain whip was different, especially since it would need to quickly compensate for the change of form.

Srina’s swung quickly with her right hand toward his midsection, but didn’t pause to fight, or expect it to hit. She kept moving, straight past him, and began to attack from a new angle. Her left hand angled her vibroblades up so that she could jab at his shoulder, an action that would force the blade to dig into his joint. If it hit, she would rip it sideways, and liberate his arm from the rest of his body.

He was a standard unit. Partially plated with duranium armor. Her vibroblades thrummed, buzzed, and had taken on an ember-hot glow. It would be difficult, however, not impossible to bisect him entirely.

bluebanner.png
[member="S.Y.N."]

SYN watched, yet he was taken off guard form her speed. Going into the block for what seemed like his first attack. However, he was fooled, his fast calculations should've predicted something like this. But sadly he already went all in with the block. The she spun out of sight.

The next thing the droid knew was that vitals were being compromised. His left shoulder had been pierced. As he turned his body to the right his arm was ripped off his body. "Left Arm Offline" an internal voice reminded him. Spinning around his robotic fist came in from the side to try an connect with her. The droid hoped his blow could knock her back some, and if it did he'd step back and realign himself with his weapon still in his hand.

"Utinni!" Dute cried out from side lines.

"Wow, you Echani are faster then I thought." He said, trying to keep his statement brief. But perhaps she was an exception with her speed. Looking down at her his systems would quickly calculate what to do next.

After that the droid would step forwards. Not as fast as her, but certainly with an unfeeling determination. Which was easy for a droid. Peering at her through his beaming red eyes. SYN went in for a quick jab, then moved with a back and forth slash. Even if it didn't connect he'd carefully watch her to see how she'd react. If Srina dodged again and tried to counter attack the droid would swiftly block it with his own weapon. Then he'd try to step back again to grow some distance between them once more.

[member="Srina Talon"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom