Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Birth of the Blood Ravens

Nyla Bloodraven

N
The Blood Ravens are now a faction. They are a loose Confederation of pirate bands joined under the Blood Raven and the Captain's Council. Headquartered in the Beshka System; their primary areas of operation are the Aparo Sector, Wyl Sector and the border worlds of the Tingel Arm. While piratical in nature; their additional operations include smuggling, limited mercenary work and anti-slavery actions. Many of the captains and crews are therefore formerly slaves or beings that had been held in bondage.

Unlike other pirate bands; they are held together by a strict code of laws that ensure the proper action and manners of the crews and captains. These policies include staunch anti-slavery laws, as well as means of dealing with inefficient captains and accusations between crew members. Their goals are the establishment of a free section of space to serve as a safe haven for those whom have recently or in the past fled from slavery or bondage. Additionally they seek to protect their presence in these sectors through the use of a coordinated fleet of pirate vessels to live as they see fit.

If there are any questions, comments or concerns I would like to hear them. Just as I would like to see people join the faction and hope that it can gain the gathering that I know this idea can garner.

I feel we may come in to contrast if it weren't for the fact I'll be taking Rayl in a new direction. The old Sith sectors are ripe with plunder, and I would of been in there if Black Sun wasn't downsizing. Tis a shame, but I've bigger deals to go forth on from the Core Worlds to the Fringe.

Good luck out their kid.

Nyla Bloodraven

N
If you're ever tired of the Black Sun, you'll be more than welcomed to join. @[member="Rayl Wilded"]

Anyone else? Questions, comments or concerns?

@[member="Nyla Bloodraven"]

I'm a fish to big for your pond. I still am I guess the military commander of Black Sun. Though since we're downsizing and no fleet to fly for them since we moved it to the Fringe. I don't have anything to command for Black Sun. Though I will be an admiral for the Fringe once I get to it.

If we ever do meet. You best hope we be allies or a neutral relationship. Else your gona be in serious trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom