Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Binding in the force.

luke-meditation-rock-las-jedi.jpg

Far beyond of the known systems last rim, there was a gigantic void. The universe was full of surprises. Nobody would know what would bring the chaotic cosmic nature to the path of the living and for all the beings who have consciousness. The force has always been a big mystery. Only those who are willing to sacrifice everything, surely would be brave enough to step forward and to test themselves to discover if they were worthy enough to learn the ways of th force. A much deeper understanding through a perilous path. And there was a man, who is all aware of all the danger and the uncertainty of the cosmic chaos.

A tough, brave warrior from Mandalore, who later, from his very early young age stepped in to the path of the Force's Bogan discipline has been like poisoned since then. However he knew that this wasn't a sickness nor posion. But on the path of Bogan, he explored himself much, much better. To met and use the Force has awaken the beast inside of him. Later he accepted this as his reality. The dark side of the force has invited him as he learned more and more in the time. That, surely caused his hunger to got bigger. And the knowledge in his all presence, lead him into the searching of much bigger power later just like as it caused him to train and study much better for to ways of the dark side of the force. Thus he broke his chains, borned as Darth Phren. What has he become, was surely the presence of the hunger for the power, great ambition and strength himself.

So he was there, at the dark bottom of the very, very far systems of the unknown universe. Far beyond the outer rims last borders. He chased a feeling, a disturbance in the force. With a holocron which he found by meditating in the darkness for a long time, he did the same thing on it. It lead him to this unknown system, in a planet where rain drops turns steams when they reach the dirt. There was a broken temple made by black stones. Possibly it was the only handmaden structure in this planet. So he placed the holocron in front of him and let himself fade away in the force. Meditating right in front of the holocron, to see much more, to find out much more. He focused on his ambitions. Pulled all of his power from there, chanelling easily to the force. He was concentrating, traveling in the darkness, in the void. Searching all of the universe to find what he wants to claim.

Suddenly, he felt a disturbance in the force. Something, was pulling him to another side where he was concentrating. It was like a magnet, Darth Phren was feeling himself, pulling by the force but at the same time he was feeling, at the other side, another being was also pulling onto himself either.

The force, was binding two great powers like a big magnet.
[member="Darth Carnifex"]

vty7dBm.gif
The Unknown Regions

It wasn't often that the Dark Lord of the Sith returned to the Unknown Regions, but a disturbance in the Force had drawn him back to that wild, untamed track of space beyond the Blood Trail. He was drawn explicitly towards a planet he had never seen before, a planet where the rain sizzled into steam the moment it hit the scalding hot ground. The Crestfallen momentarily hung still in the planet's atmosphere, locked in geostationary orbit as it conducted a planetary bio-scan to detect the percentage of intelligent life that resided on the world below.

It detected only one.

More curious than cautious, the Dark Lord commanded his ship to descend to the planet's surface near where the lifeform had been detected. The bat-like shuttle cut through the air like a knife through hot butter, skidding across the top of graying clouds before dipping down to appear in the sky before a temple of broken black stones. The Force was strong here, and it was here where the Dark Lord could feel the call of the other the strongest.

"Land near the temple's annex, I will proceed on foot."

When the Dark Lord wanted to pursue a course of action, there were very few who could persuade him to do otherwise. True to form, the shuttle idled above a flat stretch of ground that butted up against the temple, and landed with the grace of an experienced pilot. The boarding ramp lowered and the Dark Lord emerged from the darkness of the shuttle, swathed in a cloak of ruby armorweave that hung loosely from his muscular shoulders.

He must have looked quite the sight on that barren world, an eight foot tall giant with baleful dark eyes and long, flowing black hair tied back in a warrior's ponytail. His only physical weapon dangled from his belt, though he doubted he'd need his lightsaber for whatever he was about to meet in the ancient temple.

So, without fear or hesitation he strode forward.

[member="Darth Phren"]

There was nothing and the everything at the same time in that ancient black temple. In an unknown planet, far beyond of the known systems border, this was an undiscovered spot only in the eternal void of universe. A dark planet which has a weak sun far away from it and that's why it was dark surely. Even in day times were not bright enough. Seas of black forests covered all the surface and makes surface hard for human beings to survive by very chaotic danger. It was this unknown, unexplored, forsaken planet where the holocron which Darth Phren claimed from an ancient Sith temple before lead him to be. In that black, deserted ancient temple.

For to find this place, Darth Phren followed the whispers coming from the holocron. The temples black doors was big around fourty foot and wide nearly twenty foot. The surface was pretty smooth and sleek. After the gate there was darkness and no any sound. This place was like a big, gigantic death hall. Not any sound, not any movement. But there was a circle only on the smooth ground with black stones. There, he decided to sit and meditate.

He was meditating for a very, very long time. With the ancient holocron in front of him, he was chanelling his inner darkness to the force surrounding him to find a spot, a weakness on the ancient holocron. But than when he felt the disturbance in the force. Once again, it was that same feeling. Pulling into something, to some core like a magnet. He was feeling cold, and forsaken. But this desolation was where he found his strength. As a sith lord who mastered his knowledge as like as his skills, Darth Phren could turn any dark and miserable feelings into the pain or hatred to channel his strengths to the Bogan, dark side of the force to get even powerful. So he did, he chanelled and focused even much more stronger. The being who he felt in the force as a great disturbance was close.

His eyes opened. Eyes turned great, cosmic black he was staying in the air, up on the ground. This was usual for him to meditate. So he stepped down and stood up. The seven foot, big and muscular warrior Darth Phren, pulled his black robe back on him again and turned around. He walked on the black surface back to the doors of the temple, to welcome who was coming. He was sure someone who he felt strong and powerful in the force was about to come. His lightsaber was ready underneath his cloak, but he stood there calm and strong on his feet to face off with the stranger.

The heavy footfalls of the Black Iron Tyrant preceded him, echoing off of the high walls and ceilings of the ancient abandoned temple. His presence was even more noticeable, for it radiated out from his being as a cold and hungering voice, drawing in the light to be devoured and snuffed out.

Then his voice resounded out through the temple, and it was a hollow voice; swallowing, engulfing.

The blackest speech seeped into their soul, proclaiming -- "I am the Dark Side's infinite wrath, woe to the Light and despair its adherents."

He appeared from the shadows like a phantom, the very darkness from which he emerged clutching to the hem of his robe like a fervent subject seeked his master's highest praise. He stalked forward like a beast hunting its prey, and the pupils of his eyes shone like dying stars drowning in a sea of inescapable blackness. The Dark Lord regarded the other Sith with some measure of curiosity, he was sculpted like a warrior much like he was, and he held within his possession an item of power and knowledge.

What about this being had drawn him so far from the Empire? He was determined to understand.

"Who are you?"

[member="Darth Phren"]

There are those moments where the basic manners looses their values. There are those moments where the instincts take over the man. For a sith, embracing the chaotic natures primitiveness was necessity. As it's his principal too, Darth Phren was a warrior Sith who faces off with anyone who opposes him. Never back down, one way or another he was a warrior lord and sith in his core to stand strong against any challenge. And whatever was coming towards to him, the man would stay there with his seven foot height, big and muscular body and his determined mind ready to fight.
The unknown man who is strong in the force as he felt earlier walked in the black ancient temple. He spoke and every word coming out of his mouth was full of darkness. So he focused on him much more, when he is there standing in front of him with blood and flesh it was easier for him to focus on the force around him much more to understand and feel. This unknown shadow was covered up with the darkness itself. Bogan was surronding him like it does for himself. No doubt, he was a Sith.
Without moving anywhere, Darth Phren the dark warlord of the Sith who he conquered many planets and sacked jedi temples, claimed everything valueable for the enemies of the Sith had stood there in front of this big shadow. His possesion was ready, but more than that he was ready physically to battle. Either way he wanted to understand, absorb the situation first. So he raised his left hand. And his big, strong hand turned into a strong fist, patted on his chest a couple of times when his strong and bold voice speak up.
"I am the demolation of the Dark Side of the force. I am the valor of the Sith."
As his voice echoed in the ancient temples black hall, he stand there and look in the eye of the unknown Sith. It has been a long time since he faded in the darkness to study ancient powers and the ways in the force, yet he was much powerful than he used to be. His strength and power was roaring inside of Darth Phren but at the same time he was feeling the great power of the unknown guest who he felt him before in the force too.
"Why the force has collided us in it's eternal void of darkness?"

A cryptic answer, but then again what kind of statement did he himself give?

"I am Darth Carnifex, Dark Lord of the Sith and the Immortal Emperor of the Sith Empire. I am the slayer of millions, the butcher of worlds, a blight upon the galaxy that strikes fear in all who utter my name." He had accomplished many deeds over the decades, all of them terrible and worthy of the galaxy's loathing. Yet, try as they might they were unable to rid themselves of his malignance, for he had shattered the shackles of his own mortal coil; and had discovered the coveted secret of immortality.

"And in you I sense a warrior, much like myself, but I have not heard of you nor placed my own gaze upon your face. Indeed, you are an enigma that has called me from the highest seat of power to this long forgotten waste, but for what reason?"

It seemed like the other knew not of this reasoning either, his own inquiry was plain enough. The Force often worked on its own accord and spun the threads of fate that bound so many in the galaxy together, so was this another one of its mysterious schemes?

That remained to be seen.

[member="Darth Phren"]

It was obvious, this uninvited guest was the one who he felt in the force before. The intensity of the disturbance around him was high in the force. And when he stands in front of him, Darth Phren could feel this much better. The hatred, agony and fury was shaking the presence of force and he could feel this disturbance very high in his very midichlorians. When he called out his own titles, Darth Phren didn't sense anything as lie, words was true no doubt. The dark lord was showing his reverantial respectful manners to him. During his quest in the galaxy to hunt something really special and ancient source of the dark side of the force, Darth Phren was faded to study in seclusion. And due this period no doubt someone strong would step forward and do great things. And the sith in front of him should have that one.

"You do sense nothing but the truth then, Darth Carnifex the dark butcher of the darkness."
He nodded his head gracefully. His big and strong fist was still on his muscular chest. He didn't move anywhere, stand still on where he was but he opened his hand as a presentation of his own presence to the Sith in front of him.
"What you see, who you see before you, is the reason of a good many conquered planets, the reason of ruined, sacked, demolished many Jedi temples, the reason of many lost, deceased lives who opposed me and stand between me and my desires, purposes."
As his hand presented himself opened, Darth Phren greeted Darth Carnifex with his head respectfully.
"It is I, Darth Phren. Dark Lord of the Nyâsh'Tyûk Sith Temple in unknown, far and lost sector planet Daenus in outter rim long ago. Before I faded in the darkness for seclusion, I was manipulating weak minds of the republic, leading armies, the real massassi hordes of Sith's to the glory and victory over the galaxy. Slaying systems, orders, authorities to claim everything for the Sith."
Darth Phren spoke with his bold, manly and challenging voice. While he was talking about his old glorious days his eyes was shining brightly orange-red like a burning coal. Many memories was passing in front of his eyes as he mentioned to the dark lord in front of him. But they were in the past, and his eyes turned to normal red again slowly.
"At one of my conquests, I discovered something. It was in a planet called Pria 45 around mid rim sectors. There was a big jedi temple which I sacked with my apprentices that day and suddenly a disturbance in the force occured. Something, called me. As I trusted my senses and chased the feeling I found an ancient holocron. Couldn't know back than if it was made by a Jedi or a Sith. I studied it for weeks untill it opened to me. A spirit of a great ancient Sith, has taught me something forbidden, something old. And since then, I have been tracking it's trace across the galaxy."
He showed the black, ancient temple around them, his eyes turned slightly orange once again when he was talking about something which awaken his ambition.
"I have been studying, sleeping in a deep meditation for a very, very long time. Traveled in the void of space to follow the traces, answer the riddles and acquire every remarkable anicent relict to lead me to the greater source of power. That's why I have decided to fade in the darkness and put aside my glory. For a greater power and purposes. Maybe..."
He seemed to be thinking for a second of his silence. And than he looked back in the eyes of Darth Carnifex once again and with his opened hand, he lifted something in the darkness. An object seemed to be flying in the darkness of the ancient temple. Not so long, a pure black holocron with small, orange words of ancient Sith language appeared in the air and start to fly over on Darth Phren's hand.
"This is the reason of why the Force has brought us together in itself. Maybe only if we work together, we can open this holocron with our great power."
As the ideas came in his mind, Darth Phren asked the question to the dark lord who had accomplished many great deeds. He stood before him by his great, powerful look. His eyes was looking at him after the holocron with confidence and power. He seemed to know what he was doing after so long time he studied for this ancient sith mystery.

The Dark Lord listened intently, soaking up all relevant information that Darth Phren revealed to him.

A warlord who had detached himself from galactic politics before the time of the Old Empire, seeking out his own goals and desires far beyond the scope of the warring factions. It wasn't all too uncommon of a story, Carnifex had come across Sith who had been frozen in carbonite for hundreds of years only to awaken in an era they didn't recognize, or Sith who had undergone some arduous trek of self-discovery over the decades. Some had even come with delusions of grandeur, believing themselves to hold the same sway and and authority they once held when they were a notable figure.

Carnifex had been forced to correct some of these deluded fools, often by force.

He hoped this man would not be another.

"If it is the holocron that calls to us, then its secrets are ours by right." He could read the language inscribed upon the pyramidal device, for it was the ancient tongue of the Red Sith whom the order he ruled adopted its name and customs from.

[member="Darth Phren"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom