Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Tir-10850 "Separation From The Republic"

Status
Not open for further replies.
View_Media_mgid_345860_vid_4.jpg

It was been a bright and sunny morning on Tirahnn. Xian had just woken up, but the night before, he stayed up late thinking of a new law. Planets had been splitting from The Republic with warfare and violence. Maybe, if we just had them peacefully fill out a document to separate from The Republic, there could be peace.

Xian sat at his desk, suit on, ready for a new day. He made the usual daily phone calls, and had his usual daily cup of Vine-coffee. He pulled up his new law and quickly sent it to every Republic senator on the HoloNet. "I have an idea to make The Republic more peaceful, let me know what you think."

And with that. he closed his HoloNet, and relaxed at his desk, doing the usual morning paperwork, waiting for the senators' responses.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bill Tir-10850 - Separation From The Republic

The only way planets in Republic space shall be allowed to split from The Republic is by signing a legal document and answering several questions on the document.

The document will then be sent to the senate, and they will vote whether the reason the planet wishes to split is valid or not.

If the document is stated valid by the senate, the planet may leave the Republic. If the senate deems the document invalid, then the planet will be forced to stay part of the Republic unless taken over by another major faction or other reasons. (Planet gets destroyed, senate changes their mind, etc.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[member="Megàn Alestria"]
[member="Wrrlykam"]
[member="Darion Blackstaff"]
[member="Faith Balor-Organa"]
[member="Caius Flavian"]
[member="Ordon Trozky"]
[member="Miria Lasedri"]
[member="Khyros Sunblade"]
[member="Auru Taff"]
[member="Salete Kel"]
[member="Thalia Kaia"]
[member="Nick Sept"]
@Suravi
[member="Geral Varta"]
[member="Mantic Dorn"]
[member="Jack Sparrow"]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I have a lot of questions," said Jack, looking over the bill. "Why do we want to make it easy for planets to leave the Republic? You say they'll need to 'answer several questions.' What questions, exactly? What if they fill out the proper forms and are all set to walk away peacefully and the Republic decides they're too important to let go of, because of strategic location, needed resources, or because the person who claims to speak for the planet is considered an imbicile?

"I would suggest taking another stab at this, Mr. Neet, before putting it before the senate. This is a bare-bones outline, and I for one don't see any reason to make it easier for planets to leave an already-shrunken Republic."

[member="Xian Neet"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom