Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Planet Biitu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Biitu
Region: Outer Rim, Cassander Sector
System: Bittu System
Suns: “Biitu” (Main sequence star / Sol)
Orbital Position: Habitable zone, 3rd orbit
Moons: One Moon (Masina)
System Features: 6 planet system, most noteable Afi (volcanic world), Uso’Matau’O (gas giant) with two asteroid fields bracketing planet Biitu
Coordinates: K5 per Canon, request moved to K3 due to number of planets in K5
Rotational Period: 26 hours
Orbital Period: 316 days

Class: Terrestrial, 0.9 mass of earth
Diameter: 11384 km in diameter
Atmosphere: Type one breathable
Climate: Tropical
Gravity: 0.9 of Standard
Primary Terrain: Grassland, Oceans, Forests, Jungle, Mountain Ranges
Topography: The planet is divided into two continents and with the remaining land separated into many large island chains. The largest contents in the northern hemisphere called Grandland, and the smaller in the southern hemisphere is called Aiga.
Native Species: Biituian
Major native Tribes: Vae Tele (Broad foot), Lauulu Enaena (Brown hair), Loto Lelei (Good people)
Immigrated Species: Human
Primary Languages: Galactic Standard Basic, Biituian
Government: Decentralized tribal
Population: Total 71.1 million (62.2 Biituian, .8 millian human, .1 other)
Demonym: Biituian
Major Imports: Technology, industrial goods
Major Exports: Moli fruit, Fatu, Fen-hare and Manu meat
Rare Material(s): Tibannacrystalis (untapped), solid crystal materials that is processed into Tibanna and Premacrete

Affiliation: non-aligned
Major Locations: Tagata’Osofa, Fort Ua’ua leva, Nuanua falls, Old Heap plant,

Culture: The people of Biitu have a very peaceful lifestyle and culture that mainly focused on agricultural endeavors such as farming. Their technology is very simple and village consist of only few buildings and structures to mark where each lies. Living mostly along the coast they are friendly and welcoming to off-worlders. Due to their peaceful nature however, they are also often conquered by stronger foes and taken by slavers as slaves.

Technology: Low tech, subsistence farming

History: The acient past of Biitu is steeped in deep mystery legions speak of a work very different with Waring tribes and sadness. That all change with the emergence of Ola, and her pacifist ways. After that the great tribes of Biitu scattered about the planet and live in harmonious peace. Modern history begins during the Outer Rim Sieges of the Clone Wars where Jedi General Traavis led clone forces against the CIS stationed on Biitu. After the battle Biitu fell into obscurity again until Mungo Baobab discovered a valuable fuel source on Biitu. Wanting this for themselves the Galactic Empire captured Mungo and took control of the planet attempting to use it to their own ends. The Rebal alliance later freed Mungo and defeat the forces of the Empire, expelling them from the planet for good. After this and during the Galactic Civil War, the Rebel Alliance kept a small outpost on Biitu from where they could launch supply shuttles to nearby systems, since it was a planet the Galactic Empire had generally ignored after the incident. After the battle of Endor the Rebel base was abandoned. From that point all the way through the 400 year darkness Bittu was forgotten. Without outside contact the dreaded Gulag Plague never touches the planet and the Biituian people have rearly 400 years of undisturbed peace, that changed 835 ABY then the new expansion began. This leads to the present day where Biitu us currently controlled by Grandcorp, a private company with a dubious reputation for exploitation and slavery.

Notable PCs: [member="Bryce Bantam"]
Intent: Creating this planet to add canon planet to SWRP Chaos, plans to develop it into a rich world with a deep background and resource capabilities.

As an aside, "[SIZE=14.6667px]Restricted Materials: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Tibannacrystalis (untapped)" [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px] is my attempt to define the generic "fuel" source noted in Wookiepedia. I will be posting it's write up in the codex soon, I modeled it as a crystalized from of Tibanna, if you wish to use another material please let me know and I will be happy to change it. [/SIZE]

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
[member="Bryce Bantam"]
Apologies for the wait. Life has been a kick in the ass, as of late.

The big thing I want from you is to greatly expand history and culture. Don't just give me a list, explain it to me. Think of it as a textbook entry.
Once you do that, we can move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom