Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Betting On The Cure | GA + NJO

He didn’t like admitting that he needed help.

Whether it be a pride thing, or just him being stubborn, the Jedi Knight didn’t like letting others know of his troubles. They were all kept buried down inside, where they would stay for a long time. Well, that was until one of the Masters from R.O.L.L. told him to meet at this room in the temple. No other information was given, except be there.

Flash forward to a few days later, he was now sitting in a circle of chairs, surrounded by other Jedi. A few of the faces he recognized, others not. Before they sat down they were all given a datapad with a few lines of text.

You are here because we in the R.O.L.L. program believe that you need some help. All of you were present at major battles, whether that be Csilla, Ossus, both of the Ziost engagements, or any other battle. This meeting was set up for you to find closure to what might still be on your mind.

In reality, the last thing he wanted to talk about was his feelings, or what was on his mind. But the doors had been locked and people were set up at the exits. It looks like they wouldn’t be leaving until they all found some sort of ending to these events.

Slowly, he began to start speaking to the group.

“Hello, I’m Okkeus. My guess is y’all don’t want to talk about any of this, much like me. But I’d say let’s just get this over with.”

Repositioning himself in the chair, he tried to find a comfortable way to sit. He then let out a deep breath before continuing.

“So, uh, I was at Ziost. Both of the engagements in fact. I was up in space, trying to protect the senators aboard the ship. I...still get nightmares and visions about that fight. But trying to close off those memories seems to be doing the trick.”

Turning to face the other half of the group, he decided he would let someone else talk. Well, mainly because he didn’t want to talk that much anyways. Hopefully someone would speak up and they wouldn’t be left in an awkward silence.

——————

Hey y’all, I wanted to post this thread as a sort of “closure” for your characters after these major battles. This’ll be a slower-paced thread that will kinda be like a social thread of sorts. Hope y’all enjoy it!

Last edited:
Kira was familiar with R.O.L.L. early on. What with her 'daddy-issues' and her involvement in several battles. She never really took to it through her volition though. Every time she'd sought out their services, it was because a master or senior Jedi told her to. The frequency of which might have been related to her getting hammered at nearby bars or clubs now that she thought about it. Although she would complain, she would end up going anyway. She figured they probably had a point, especially given they were doing this Jedi thing a lot longer than she was. R.O.L.L. was a good resource when she was Tregar's padawan. After his stunt, and after her own adventure looking for her father afterward too, it was nice to speak to someone who wasn't necessarily a Jedi about what was going on. Not having to feel like she'd be lectured about something she did or how she felt about it.

Having arrived and seen the Datapad, Kira sighed and took a seat. She rested her left arm around the back of the chair, crossing her leg over the other. In general, Kira didn't really appear like a Jedi, aside from the lightsaber she had at her hip. She didn't really seem like she wanted to be a part of the discussion either. Someone else opened up first, brief as it was. Okkeus Dainlei Okkeus Dainlei was at both of the Ziost engagements. Kira figured that was probably pretty rough. Kira was on other assignments, so she couldn't relate directly on that account.

No one else was going to speak up just yet. She hated having to be the one to break the awkward silence. "Kira." She said, stating her name rather than saying hello. "Been through the ringer on some of the ops with the New Imps. Kyber Dark and all that. Wasn't really a fan of the chit they pulled after that either. Also lost a friend at Csilla. I usually just try to think about other stuff." She said, not really looking anyone in the eye. She stopped there, letting someone else take up the conversation. She wasn't really sure why she decided to pick up the conversation, only to effectively say nothing, and leave it for someone else. At least she contributed.

The young Jedi listened as Kira went on to explain her time with the New Imperial Order and their missions. From the time he had spent with them, he had heard talk of the operation know as Kyber Dark. All that was said to him was that it was a mass-killing of Sith. Nothing more was said after that, so he never pushed any further.

Looking back over his left shoulder, he saw the guards at the door, almost statue-like. Apparently this whole sit-down-and-talk-about-your-troubles thing was serious, and that is why they weren't alive to leave yet. Either that, or the guards had nothing better to do then listen in on some Jedi with minor PTSD.

By the time he had turned back around, the Catharian Jedi had finished speaking. This again left an awkward silence that no one wanted to fill. It seemed like no one really wanted to talk about what they had gone through. Honestly, he didn't either. But he knew the sooner they finished, the sooner they could leave.

"Well, since no one else is fighting their way to talk again, I guess I'll go again."

Leaning back into the chair, he relaxed a little bit. No reason for him to be tense while talking. At least Kira had spoken up, so he wouldn't be the only one saying anything.

"My visions...they uh, show me an old Sith master that I defeated some time ago. They must have had something to do with that fight at Ziost. Heck, we are Jedi for crying out loud. Visions are sorta our thing."

Man, was this awkward. Rarely did he take notion to things that were on his mind. And in front of others? Yeah, it doesn't happen. But he had other places to be and wanted to get this meeting over with. Feelings could be talked about at another time.

Kira Nym Kira Nym

Last edited:
And now things had rotated back around again. For what it was worth Kira respected Okkeus for speaking at least. He mentioned visions of an old Sith master that he managed to defeat, quite the feat. How they may be related to his time on Ziost. He seemed to be disturbed by them at the very least. "Sounds rough. What happens? In the visions?" She asked, genuinely curious. She was sure most everyone here was at least somewhat familiar with this sort of thing. Disturbing or concerning visions were something she were familiar with as well.

"I used to get visions of my mother, back when my father left her. Just... intense sadness and despair. They persisted every day. When I slept, sometimes during the day. Eventually I just took matters into my own hands, which wasn't something I should have done. I should have just asked someone else to look into it but it's hard to trust others with something so personal." She admitted.

Another Jedi, a Selkath, finally spoke up. "Hello. I am Uzy. I too, have had visions. During my time on Csilla, I had witnessed a family taken by the moon children... Occasionally, I see them. Yelling for my help. I was too slow. The village where they had been had been overrun. There was nothing I can do, yet the force reminds me of that moment, every time I try to sleep." He said, adding his own commentary to the mix. Kira considered the emotional impact of the situation for him. Likely the situation he had faced created a bond with the family he saw. Or sees. Whether they're still alive or not might be part of the reason why. Or maybe the force is trying to tell him something. Something he didn't realize when he was there.

Leaning forward slightly in his chair, he listened to the Selkath’s experience with the visions.

“I’m…sorry to hear that Uzy. I can’t even begin to imagine how hard that must be.”

He, too, has had an experience with losing someone close to him. It wasn’t with death though. When he fell to the dark side ages ago, he cut off all connections with his friends. He just wanted to escape the pain. Now that he is slowly mending these relationship, he truly sees how much of a mistake it was.

“Kira, to answer your question, the visions show an old Sith I once fought, Darth Tesir. Each time she enters my visions, he are dueling with our lightsabers. She speaks like she is trying to have me fall to the dark.”

Chills went down his spine with each word he spoke. That evil Twi’lek is the reason he has trust issues, gets all of these nasty visions, and constantly lives in fear that she will return.

For now he didn’t elaborate on the Sith. The fact that she took over his mind, and basically made him her apprentice was a memory he didn’t want to bring up. Only his most trusted friends he told, and even then he didn’t give them the full story.

Another question quietly spoke up, wanting to share their story. The Togruta spoke softly.

“Greeting everyone, my name is Shissell. I was present at the battle of Dantooine a long while ago. I watched as some of the Jedi I used to call my brothers and sisters fight alongside the Sith. At the time I could never understand why. Still to this day I am still unable to understand it. But I remember the horrors I saw there.”

The little Jedi out her head downward slightly, not wanting to speak anymore.

He was at Dantooine too, but not on the ground. His fight was up in space. The stories of what happened down there were truly frightening.

Maybe this group was something he needed to be at after all.

Kira Nym Kira Nym

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom