Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Bending Beskar

Bending Beskar

Gear:
Nurse outfit, data pad

Tags: Venari Krayt Venari Krayt

Mattali wasn’t by any means cut out for medical work, but that thankfully didn’t stop her from taking up the vestments of such a professional. Of course that meant she had to rely on medical droids for most of the hard work; which at the moment, she was still waiting for the download on those things to finish.

Regardless of the realities of the situation, she was intent on checking on her patient, as well as showing off her new garb. Yes she might have gone overboard when she had medical droids shipped in over night out of her own pocket, but the little Mando babe she was fond of was worth it, sometimes. Stepping into the archway, datapad in her hand, she smiled, looking to the bed ridden Mando as if she was a work of art. “Nurse Mattali reporting for duty, how is my cupcake fairing this day?” She knew Ven probably felt lousy, which was why she planned on trying to brighten the woman’s day. Or, hopefully not, die trying.

u5SGaB_KRY1h2tB2k05MUoIH383LAHQuV4OtKYRr7UfqhUwiPqsE2f8qxiAU9-0R3MajXdqDJ9q8-04FI_aISq-Cq3j02zC5fcnIScS2YYrPi9PwQugoYO6HxxTK-Da_Kixz_bQ4TC7Njq8QhgUgnz0q3ntMcqwRQME5xc5FY_gdU7nRnE0dbfAxyA

The whole of the street had gone silent in a way, for days now there would have been no sweet smells coming from Venari's humble home, not since she returned with a broken rib.

Life had been much harder now that this bone had been cracked, leaving the foundling stuck to her bed for many days now, only finding some entertainment thanks to Mattali.

Venari lay there on her bed, snow fell against the window as she looked through something on her pad, skimming through her contacts until finding Kragr Krayt Kragr Krayt to send him a message.

"Hey dad, do you happen to have a bacta tank? Or do you know anyone who does? In my last mission I ended up cracking a lower rib and getting stabbed by a sharp rock... It is a long story ok!." -Sent 7:31pm

"Also, when you do stop by I made some mead for you. It umm might be bad, I can cook, not brew. But hey maybe it will be fine?" -Sent 7:33pm

With her messages sent, she places the tablet aside and closes her eyes, head sinking right into the pillow. Though, Venari wakes up a bit more as Mattali came on in.

"H-huh?"

She groans while sitting up a bit, raising a brow at Mattali's outfit.

"I can't with you I swear, first you panic and get the medical droids... And now this!"

Venari very lightly laughs, laughing too hard seemed to hurt thanks to the injuries.

"Ow.. Ahem, I am fine, pinky. You having fun playing nurse I guess?"

An alarm on her tablet goes off, Venari grunts while leaning back over to pick up the thing again, turning off the alarm soon after.

Grabbing a little bottle off the nightstand, she opens it before popping a painkiller that was soon followed by a sip of water.

NJtpD34by-uZLV-WRfo1F4bHNOhu6PX728kl2myouenzxf7P82F3j7rbyfAScqnPuBesM4Ejr_naWRTDo297QOh0lqtAolPGbpGJLN8baUnBmxuD3ngokjSSgM44ATiGl_yFCn12SYYeK6yqAAPl6TYzi9Y7vypcIWK_VbRKIcYvbA-7exPtsYXJMQ

Bending Beskar

Gear:
Nurse outfit, data pad

Mattali flashed a grin at Venari as she caught the woman’s reaction, but that faded once the pained chuckle of the woman sounded. Moving to sit beside Venari on the bed. “I will always find ways to have fun with you.” She sighs, setting her hand on the woman’s brow, and stroking the top of her head.

Watching as her Mando got comfortable, the Zeltron sighs, setting her hand atop Venari’s. “I bought the medical droids because I’m worried next time, it’ll take more than me flashing a skirt and an outfit to get a smile out of you. You Mandos seem intent on getting yourselves killed, which seems to be lacking in your whole code of honor. Regardless, I’m not going to be your widow, so nice try, not going to happen. After all, can’t exactly buy a cupcake like you anywhere else.” She mused, before laying beside Venari, setting her datapad on the side. “Now show me where it hurts, sooner you get better the sooner we can get to training. Also I need to finish your gift so, get to it giggles.” She smiles, moving in to kiss Venari on her cheek.

She was probably never going to be a certified nurse anywhere in the galaxy, and she was okay with that.

u5SGaB_KRY1h2tB2k05MUoIH383LAHQuV4OtKYRr7UfqhUwiPqsE2f8qxiAU9-0R3MajXdqDJ9q8-04FI_aISq-Cq3j02zC5fcnIScS2YYrPi9PwQugoYO6HxxTK-Da_Kixz_bQ4TC7Njq8QhgUgnz0q3ntMcqwRQME5xc5FY_gdU7nRnE0dbfAxyA

She leans her head into Mattali's hand, always one to enjoy the woman's company.

"Well I... Mm.. I understand your concern, but you said it yourself, I am a Mandalorian. Can't say that sitting at home while my friends and family are being shot at isn't the best thing. I would prefer to be there, this cracked rib will heal.. Not a big deal right?"

Was she fully in the right? No, she should pay more attention to Mattali's words... Not keeping her head clogged with thoughts of glory, yet, Venari's past haunted her deeply. Remembering each day that she would panic even at the sight of blood... Now she could stand up for herself.

"I-I just don't want to be like my old self ya know? My mother had to do everything for me, I would go into a panic even thanks to loud noises. I don't want to be a little mouse anymore Mattali, I want to be a lion. That way I can protect myself and also protect you..."

She grunts a bit in pain while adjusting herself to show Mattali where the damage had been done, lifting her top part way to expose the skin. The wound on the surface looked bad, though the puncture from the sharp rock had been stitched by Venari's own hands... The stitches seemed to be almost professional, giving a hint that Venari did know a thing or two when it came to the medical field.

"I fell on a sharp rock, it ended up impaling me and cracking a lower rib. If I get to relax in some Bacta I think I will just remove the stitching before I get in it, wait.. What all can these medical droids do? Also, what do you mean by training?"

NJtpD34by-uZLV-WRfo1F4bHNOhu6PX728kl2myouenzxf7P82F3j7rbyfAScqnPuBesM4Ejr_naWRTDo297QOh0lqtAolPGbpGJLN8baUnBmxuD3ngokjSSgM44ATiGl_yFCn12SYYeK6yqAAPl6TYzi9Y7vypcIWK_VbRKIcYvbA-7exPtsYXJMQ

Bending Beskar

Gear:
Nurse outfit, data pad

She took in the contact, enjoying her Mando’s smile. Of course, she merely starred at her cupcake of a warrior with a hint of glee, even as she talked about having to kill or be killed. Mattali didn’t understand it, not even a little bit, but Ven would get all huffy and puffy if it Mattali tried to argue against it. “You’re not your old self, and you’re not a mouse. Well to me you’re a mouse, but you’re my mouse. And my lion, what I’m trying to say is, please don’t get yourself killed because it’s going to destroy my retirement plan if I have to bring you back from the dead.” She gave a small boop to the Mandalorians nose for emphasis, though she pauses as she witnesses the extent of Ven’s injury, much to her displeasure.

Mattali’s smile fell away, eyes quickly looking away and fixating on Ven, not wanting to think or even acknowledge that her Mando had been injured. “Well that was dumb of you, guess I’ll have to make a anti rock vest for you now. As for the medical droids, they have bacta injectors. And by training, I mean training. You have to show me how to be all Mando and stuff, because I can’t have my little cupcake around to protect me day and night, besides your hurt, which means I have to be your little lion now.” She manages a smile, and plants a kiss on Mattali’s cheek, giggling as she pulls away.

She did enjoy the Mando ever so much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom