Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Behold, the might of the Sälãi Käsi!! (Q&A/advert)

Have you grown tired of politics forcing the innocent to suffer? Do you seek an end to this cycle of war into which the galaxy has been plunged? Do you want to punch evil in it's big fat face.

jersualem_punch.png

Pictured above: Someone who had it coming.

Then the order of the hidden fist might be what you're looking for. We're good aligned, and based in a hidden temple on the lush, pristine world of Cerea.

Note: Don't tell the Cerean government. Or any other government. It's a secret base, after all.

Deep within our monastery, you will learn the methods of techniques of Terask Kasi. You will develop the physical and mental discipline to become a steel hand to protect the innocent and create justice. But I'm certain you've got a plethora of questions. So let's begin?

Q: What is the purpose of this organization?

A: To be a fist that delivers mighty justice to all who would cry out in the galaxy. To better ourselves, through both heroic deeds and training in the force and martial techniques, and to improve the galaxy in general.

Q: Who are you, and why should I beleive that sentimental poodoo?

A: I'm Vorhi Alestrani. Grandmaster of Teras Kasi, anointed fist, survivor of the battle of Druckenwell. I've beaten back armies of the living dead, the elements themselves, and a falling satellite from space--with my bare hands. But what is important is who are you?

Q: What is that supposed to mean?

It means that each initiate of the Sälãi Käsi will be pushed to learn their own methods of fighting, to perfect their own styles. After rigid, basic forms are taught, a stronger, more meaningful approach to combat can be developed.

Q: Must all members be force sensitive?

No, but your training will be different if you are not force sensitive.

Q: Are you aiming to become major?

Not likely.

Q: You mentioned a base.

Yeah it's here for reference. Neat, huh?

Q: What do you have to offer?

Nothing except the promise of having other like-minded heroic fools to help you do the right thing at times. Oh, and the occasional training thread. And a cool temple/monastery with lots of fish. And new friends, which are also cool.

Q: Where did you come up with this?

A: It was canon long ago, in a system not terribly far from here.

Feel free to posit any other questions, thoughts, or ideas here. Later, folks!

Glad to see so much interest. In order:

[member="Antera"] --yeah, a couple.

[member="Tiland Kortun"]--awesome. We'll show all these saber-jockeys how it's done.

[member="Erin Ecthelion"]--we're fairly apolitical, except when we're dealing with pretty intense evil

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]--it isn't my fault that Finnish is the basis, don't judge. <_<

[member="Darth Vornskr"]--I will punch you in your handsomely chiseled, mildly demonic face. Probably off a bridge, given how theatrical we both are.

[member="Jericho"] --knowing the pic in your sig, I'm assuming you're alright with short-term physique enhancement Force training?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom