Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Behind Enemy Lines [Republic Remnant - PM to join]

Objective: Recover Jedi Knight Pra'ct from Dressel

earthlike_planet_by_dashadee.jpg

As the crew of the Gnost Dural were preparing to drop the frigate out of hyperspace, Mereel was in the armory preparing himself for a fight. The Jedi enclave on Nadiem had sent a Jedi named Pra'ct to Dressel in order to investigate rumors of a darkside relic.

Pra'ct had recently sent a communication to the Jedi Enclave, but it was distorted to the point of almost being nonsensical. Republic communication technicians were called in to help, but even they were only able to get three understandable words from the entire transmission:

Dark Jedi

altar

The enclave had received no further communications from Pra'ct, which was why Mereel was now foraging through all of the Gnost Dural's armory lockers.

He replaced the gas canister in his rifle with a fresh canister from a locker and walked out of the armory on a course for the Gnost Dural's main hangar bay.

He entered the hangar bay and noticed that several starfighter pilots were gathered around talking in the middle of a few E90 E-wings. The pilots had probably been ordered to be on standby in case the Gnost Dural found a star destroyer on the other side of their hyperspace jump. Dressel was uncomfortably close to Galactic Empire space.

Mereel walked past the pilots and toward one of the two RRATD Gunships in the hangar. An RRATD had been assigned to deploy a small scouting team to investigate Pra'ct's last known position. He climbed aboard the gunship through its large rear troop loading ramp and sat down in one of the seats along the port side of the gunship. He fastened himself into his seat and waited for the rest of the scouting team to find its way to the gunship.

[member="Belizarius Krusi"]

Belizarius was trying to calm his nerve as he did last minute checks on his lightsaber, they were dangerously closed to enemy territory and he wasn't sure who exactly he might run across on the planet below. This was his first assigned mission with the Republic Remanent and already it was extremely different to the type of jobs that he was used to do.

Pra'ct last transmission is what worried him the most but he wasn't about to let his fellow Jedi down, he had to remind himself that Dark Jedi were not Sith and didn't pose the same level as threat as the sworn enemies of the Jedi. He would normally take his own freighter down but in this situation something more heavily armed and ready would be far better.

As he entered the rear entrance it looked quite unremarkable. He was still wearing his old Jedi Robes, quite opposite to the Mandalorian he preferred to remain flexible. He took a seat opposite to [member="Mereel Vaun"] and strapped himself in... it was a weird sensation not having to fly yourself and to be honest with his piloting skills, he was quite grateful for that.

"Have you received any further transmissions from Pra'ct? Also what is near the landing zone?"

He was doing his best to hide how uncomfortable he was with the situation, he knew that even Dark Jedi weren't above laying traps and if they suspected other Jedi might be coming they'd be more than happy to prepare themselves to give them the advantage.

Mereel gave a slight nod toward [member="Belizarius Krusi"] as he sat in the seat across from him. "Su'cuy ner vod."

His helmet was facing the fellow Jedi now sitting across from him, but his eyes were looking out the RRATD door and toward the hangar bay's entrance.

The stars were no longer streaking by outside, the Gnost Dural had dropped out of hyperspace. The RRATD would be taking off any moment now.

"No.. The transmission about the dark jedi and the altar is the last one we recieved from him. The enclave tracked his last known position to a range of hillsides in the northern hemisphere."

"As far as I know, our landing zone is just a grassy rolling hillside. No structures of note were recorded by our initial scans, which means minimal risk of civillian contacts."

"Ship's just dropped out of hyperspace. We should be taking off any moment now.. ever been on a rescue mission before ner vod?"

Possible Remnant Members Joining:[member="The Dark Man"] [member="Kolab Shansaash"]

"Not quite like this, usually I dealt with rescuing slaves from slavers on the outer-rim and hostages but nothing like this. Especially not as well.... armed" He said. Being on such a large ship and with all these resources was definitely new to him. "Most of the time it's pretty simple work. Most of the raiders in the outer-rim are lazy opportunist and don't tend to think out their plans all that much, killing a few idiots with blasters doesn't exactly take much skill... more patience"

He was happy that no civilians were nearby but a rolling hillsides could leave them exposed, he'd try not to focus so much on that and try to ignore his paranoia for now as it wasn't going to do anybody any good. He took off his brown robe and placed it next to him since it wasn't going to do much good and just slow him down when he got too the surface.

"You ever done anything like this? being a Mandalorian you must have some interesting stories to tell" Belizarius always did have a fascination with Mandalorian culture due to him reading quite heavily on history. These were meant to be some of the finest warriors in the galaxy which if anything helped ease his tensions quite some bit, he knew that being with this Mandalorian could prove pretty helpful to getting this mission done.

[member="Mereel Vaun"]

Mereel nodded in response to the man's question. "I've been in two search and rescue teams before. Never been in a group looking for a Jedi before though. Hopefully that'll improve the o-"

A man who looked to be in his early thirties climbed up the gunship's boarding ramp. The man was wearing a black vest, tan trousers, and a tattered Alderaanian security helmet. He was followed by three other men wearing vests and pants of various colors and varying helmets. He noticed that each of the soldiers had the same model of pistol, but other than that the squad's weaponry varied. One man had a sniper, two long blaster rifles, and one had a shorter weapon that looked like a blaster carbine.

The equipment of the Remnant soldiers was indicative of the Republic's youth. Their non standardized apparel would have made any of the evil empires across the galaxy blush. Nonetheless, he was glad that the squad was coming with. If Dark Jedi had indeed found Pra'ct, they would probably need backup.

He gave a nod to the four new arrivals as they sat down in seats around the gunship troop bay. A deck officer standing at the other side of the troop bay gave a knock on the wall dividing the cockpit and troop bay, and the RRATD's boarding ramp slowly raised until it closed.

White interior lights activated as he felt the gunship's engines come online. An intercomm activated in the troop bay, "This is your copilot speaking. ETA to LZ 1 minute. Please keep your arms and legs inside of the vehicle at all times."

Mereel looked back over to [member="Belizarius Krusi"],"I know this sounds really kriffed up, but for all of our sakes I hope Pra'act just ran into some slavers. Do you have any idea of what he was investigating here? The only thing I heard was that it was some sort of relic."

Belizarius shook his head a bit "I know that it was more just investigating rumors, that tends to be how things go on these worlds. Most Sith and Dark Jedi don't actually come out into the open and tend to operate via proxy. Pra'act if he was experienced enough probably thought the exact same thing... fly down to the surface, maybe find some old ruin with a holocron. Worst case scenario come across some tomb robbers. Don't think that's the case though" He looked over to the Remanent soldiers which had just entered, this didn't exactly fill him with the greatest confidence but he'd rather them than nothing.

He could see they were slightly nervous, most of these men had probably not seen proper combat before and were normally tasked with guard duty but in these early days what else could he expect? If there were Dark Jedi on the planet below he didn't know how these soldiers might handle such a situation. I guess in this situation it was up to him to try and keep calm. He removed his lightsaber from his belt and remembered one of the first things his old master said after he constructed it.

"This weapon is not only your life but the lives of other people you will use it to protect"

He turned back to look at [member="Mereel Vaun"] "What ever is waiting for us down there, looks like we're the ones who have to stop it"

The ship came to a stop as it finally landed on the planets surface and the rear door started to open. Belizarius stood and started walking out first, when he reached the ground he started waiting for the other and still trying to put down his fears about what might be waiting for him.

OOC:Mereel's NPC controller for DM'ed opposition.
A tall, cloaked figure stood near the center of the stone room. Veralas could hardly see his master's features with the dim light offered by the torches.

"Master, the Jedi are here."

Veralas felt his feet lift from the ground, and an invisible grip began strangling him around his neck.

"Fool. You would dare interrupt the preparations? And for what? To tell me that which I already know?"

The cloaked figure turned toward Veralas and brandished a serrated knife.

"Your transgression has interfered with our proceedings here, young apprentice. For that, the offering requires blood."

The cloaked man slashed the blade across Veralas' chest. Blood dripped from the curves of the blade and onto the room's stone floor, and the force grip around Veralas' neck tightened.

"How many Jedi?"

Veralas was barely able to choke out the words, "I don't .. know, Master. But.. there's only.. one gunship."

The master removed the grip around his apprentice's neck, and Veralas fell to the floor. "Good, good."

The master turned away from the apprentice and walked back to the corner of the room, "Shoot it down. If any Jedi survive the crash, bring them to me."

"Yes, my Master."

[member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member="Mereel Vaun"]

[member="Kolab Shansaash"] [member="The Dark Man"]

As Mereel stood up from his seat, he saw a reflection of light coming from a nearby hillside. He zoomed in on the image using his HUD's magnifier. There was a rocket flying right towards him.

"Get down!"

He jumped off of the RRATD's ramp and landed on a patch of grass. The Gunship pilot had seen the missile too late, and as the gunship began lifting, the rocket hit the Gunship in its port forward repulsorlift.

The repulsorlift exploded into a ball of flame, and the gunship spun out of control until it finally crashed into a hill.

From his prone position, he could see flames pouring out of the gunship's fuselage. The gunship itself had crash landed upside down, and smoke filled his vision. Not wanting to get up in case there was a sniper trained on the LZ which was inconveniently located in a slight valley, he stayed prone as he called out to [member="Belizarius Krusi"].

He hoped that he was yelling loud enough to be heard over the sound of the downed gunship's roaring flames.

"Krusi! Krusi! You still with me ner vod?"

Belizarius was i shock as he was blasted back and hit the ground hard, he wasn't seriously injured but definitely taken by surprise. This would mean that whoever was on this world was far better equipped than they thought. He stayed crouched behind a nearby rock as he heard [member="Mereel Vaun"] shout out for him, with the wreckage behind him he should be safe.

"I'm alright, just a bit bruised. How are the soldiers?!" with the flame and smoke he could feel lifesigns, he was hoping this meant that they were still alive and they hadn't already lost three soldiers within the first 5 minutes of this mission, Belizarius was quite frustrated 'How did out intel not pick up those kind of defenses?' he had to remind himself that the scout who was studying this region was caught and it wasn't like it was something the Republic would expect. He activated his lightsaber and with a yellow glow got into a defensive stance as he made his way towards the nearest presence that he could feel in the force, one thing Belizarius was used to were shots being taken at him by sniper fire and blasters in general.

The first soldier he came too seemed fine, which was a miracle. It looked like the sniper and he was quick to use his force to raise some debris off the man, he then dragged the body back behind the rock. The man starting coming around "stay here, don't move until we give the all clear" one thing is for sure these weren't just typical bandits. Weapons like those would be far beyond their income..... it's seemed more and more likely that they were dealing with a much more serious threat.

Dice Rolls (20 Sider) for undiscovered Remnant Soldiers:

Pilot: 12 - Healthy

Copilot: 4 - Dead

Deck Officer: 8 - Alive but shaken

Rifleman 1: 1 - Dead

Rifleman 2: 18 - Healthy with resolve

Carbiner: 5 - Injured

Strong men adapt to their scenarios, son. The rest die. Words spoken by his father. A crimelord in the Unknown Regions. A traitor to everything his ancestors had valued.

He pushed the words from his mind and emptied his thoughts. He slowed his breathing and pulled himself back into the present just in time to hear Belizarius' question, "If there's one thing I've learned while fighting with the Mandalorians, it's that intel is osik."

He drew his rifle and ran over to the upside-down fuselage of the gunship. As he was about to look inside, the deck officer, carbineer, and one of the riflemen walked out of the troop bay. The rifleman and the deck officer were supporting the carbineer between them, the man didn't seem able to walk on his own at the moment.

"Where are the others?"

The deck officer spoke first, "Carl and Dunner.. The LZ wasn't supposed to be hot. Oh go-"

Mereel shoved the deck officer and put venom in his voice, "Get a grip, ner vod. We still have the Gnost Dural in orbit. Stay focused."

The deck officer swallowed his words, and Mereel looked directly at the rifleman, "I didn't see Adams - our squad leader - in the troop bay.."

Mereel sighed, "Go get to cover. I'll find your squad leader."

As the soldiers carried their wounded comrade to temporary safety, he walked around the gunship doing his best to avoid flames where they protruded. His armor's motion tracker was only picking up the men he had seen already.

As he walked to the front of the ship, he found the pilot and the copilot. The transparisteel sheet protecting the cockpit had been completely shattered, and both men were now laying on the ground meters away from the cockpit. The copilot had been torn to ribbons by shards of transparisteel, but the pilot was alive and struggling to lift a chunk of durasteel off of herself. Mereel helped her lift it up, she was able to get up on her own after that. The pilot didn't say anything, she just drew a blaster pistol and sulked off to join the rest of the survivors.

Mereel checked the rest of the rubble but was unable to find Adams. He had a suspicion on what had happened to him, but he wouldn't dare utter it in hearing distance of the troops.

He walked back to [member="Belizarius Krusi"] with his rifle still at the ready. The Rifleman and the pilot had their weapons drawn and were taking cover behind rubble. The sniper seemed to be making a recovery, but the carbineer probably had a broken a leg and the deck officer was a psychological mess.

No further shots had been fired at the Remnant recovery team yet, but he had no doubt in his mind that whoever had shot them down would be coming to pick off any stragglers. He got up close to Belizarius and lowered his voice so the others wouldn't hear him, "That missile came from the hill to the North of us, I think we should pay it a visit. The injured will be a problem though, and the closest thing I have to a medkit is this flask of tihaar."

Belizarius looked out to the north when he heard this information, he wasn't a military leader but he knew that if these guys were to head out in their current shape then they'd be most likely torn to pieces but he was trying to be more optimistic about this kind of thing. In the end if they were attacking a enemy this well armed then going out alone would be extremely foolish.

Belizarius was used to being a lone operator and in time that might change but at this point he would have to rely on somebody who had more experience fighting alongside others.

"I didn't think to bring along medkits, besides with a leg like that he isn't going anywhere until it gets proper treatment. I don't know what you're thinking but if we head to those hills we need to decide if we want to bring anybody along. The carbiner needs somebody to look out for him, you think the pilot and co-pilot are up for that?" He wasn't familiar on republican training but he was hoping at the least they had pistols on them so they could defend the wreckage, though the guilt of this thought was playing on his mind because if anything happened to these soldiers while they were out.... he didn't want that kind of guilt.

It's not that he didn't think [member="Mereel Vaun"] and himself couldn't resolve this on their own but backup would be handy. Going to where the missiles came from while Dark Jedi possibly being a threat wasn't exactly something he wanted to take his chances with. Also he knew that they possibly had lost any element of surprise, if they knew who we were then it's very possible that they suspected we'd survive and would be completely prepared for their arrival.

"I leave that decision up to your experience, though one thing is for sure.... these probably aren't slavers" he chuckled nervously at this... at this stage the most he could hope for was that these were just Dark Jedi and not Sith.

"Whoever shall survive my passing does so only by my consent."

The Dark Man stood in the delivery bay of the RRATD, he was alone but for a small fireteam that would support his landing. Once he was boots on the ground he was flying solo. He had always operated better alone, his talents in the Force allowed him to move in a way few could. Were it not his innate ability to phase through solid matter he would have been gunned down years ago in the streets of Nar Shaddaa. Time and time again he had fled with his life where so many had died. He was known for winning incredible victories, but few knew how many fights he was forced to flee from. A great duelist and manipulator of the Force, but even better at escaping.

The RRATD hovered along tree lines a kilometer north of the downed gunship. Though to say they were safe was an understatement. Even now The Dark Man could hear the frantic calling of the pilot, the chorus of swearing as everyone on the vessel realized they were done for - not yet, he thought. As the missile sped towards them, The Dark Man reached out with the Force and gripped onto its fins and bent them, the missile spun erratically and spiraled towards the forest floor, blooming in an explosion of raw power and flame.

"See you on the other side, sir," A member of the fireteam bade farewell to the Jedi Knight, and the Dark Man returned a nod of his head. He reached into the folds of his cloak, that which was of blackest night, stories of defeat and victory were told in its weave, blaster marks and fraying along the edges. His hand pulled free his lightsaber and he held it readily, with a final breath he leapt from the gunship and down onto the forest floor many meters below. He reached out and manipulated the Force, a flow of power cascading down from his feet like a waterfall, he slid along its motions, riding the invisible wave down and came to a sliding halt on the ground.

[member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member="Mereel Vaun"]

He didn't think the pilot and the deck officer could hold the position on their own. The enemy was packing serious enough firepower to bring down a gunship, there was no way their foe didn't have enough armament to wipe out a man with a broken leg and two people in the Remnant Navy equipped with pistols.

The rest die.

He thought about lying to [member="Belizarius Krusi"].

"I think we should be able to le-"

What am I doing? I'm not Mandalorian soldier. This isn't just about completing the mission anymore.

"No.. the pilot and the deck officer aren't well equipped enough to secure and hold a position. Leaving them to guard the carbineer would be as good as giving them a death sentence."

As Mereel finished his sentence, he heard the sound of repulsorlifts somewhere above the treeline. The sound of the second RRATD's engines was followed by explosion from somewhere close by, but he didn't hear the sound of the second gunship crashing following the explosion.

Maybe the second gunship was able to deploy its flares on time?

He looked around overhead, but before he could see anything, a blaster bolt impacted the center of his chest piece.

[member="The Dark Man"] [member="Belizarius Krusi"]

"You've got to be kidding me!" he exclaimed as [member="Mereel Vaun"] was hit, fear and anger rushed through his body as again he felt hopeless but it wasn't the time for that. People needed him, he was quick to get the rifleman to see if pressure needed to be applied to the wound and see if he was still alive. He was a sentinel and the focus needed to be on making sure they got out of this situation alive. He stood up with his lightsaber firmly grasped in his hand. Though he made sure to look scared and confused as what he was doing in reality was setting the bait. This trick had worked often on the outer-rim and soldiers like this were normally told to take any chances they could get.

He breathed deeply and focused on his surrounding, reaching out through the force for the pull of a trigger. Dark Jedi and Sith were one thing but some grunt with a gun wasn't going to stop him from fighting. *click* as he felt the ripples in the force as the blaster bolt came towards him he activated his saber and swung it around, deflecting it into the ground below and at that moment he had the persons direction. Belizarius main strength with a lightsaber came from Soresu so anybody expecting to kill him using blasters were going to be very disappointed.

He locked on the man through the force and started charged meanwhile keeping his lightsaber close, deflecting the shots as they came towards him with relative ease.

[member="Mereel Vaun"][member="The Dark Man"]

The mercenary captain snuffed out his cigar on his tan leather jacket as the Dark Jedi or Sith approached him. He didn't care what his employer was, what mattered to him was his stream of credits.

"What is the meaning of this?"

He leaned back in the folding chair that he had set up on the outside of the cave entrance.

"You told them that any man who brought in a Jedi would receive a bonus."

The sound of blasterfire rang out somewhere in the trees below the hill.

"McKinley wanted the bonus. Any more questions?"

Veralas ignited the crimson blade of his lightsaber, holding it inches away from the mercenary captain's neck. "You imbecile. You have wasted a perfect opportunity to finish off any other survivors."

"I think you're getting a little ahead of yourself, friend. If you would have looked around the perimeter a little more thoroughly before threatening me, you would have noticed that there are only five of us here. Where do you think my other twelve men went?"

He had ordered twelve of his men to split up into two teams of six. The teams would separate halfway through their journey to the crashed gunship, and would re-converge on the position of any survivors in a pincer movement.

The man retracted the blade of his lightsaber and stalked back into the cave. The mercenary captain couldn't help but form a small grin at the corner of his horrendously scarred mouth, screwing with the ill-tempered man always made Devok's day a little brighter.

Any moment now, both squadrons would reach their positions.

He pressed a button on his arm commlink that would signal both of the squad leaders to begin their attack.

[member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member="The Dark Man"] [member="Mereel Vaun"]

As the blaster fire came at Belizarius he knew that the worst thing he could do is stop, as he got closer and closer he could tell that slowly the fear was starting to come from the opposite direction, he quickly made a educated guess in regards to who the leader and now it was time for him to use his skill to dispatch with the rest.

As Belizarius entered the treeline he could see them clearly and still he could deflect these shots, he wasn't the greatest at deflecting them back he was quickly assesses other methods. He used one of his hands to force pull into the trees tearing the leafs off and then forcing them down, this would either obscure their view or distract them. This was the kind of fighting that he was used to and 6 armed men weren't about to get the better of this Jedi.

The first attack is usually the easiest, he ran towards the first merc who was taking cover behind a tree and sliced through the entire tree including the merc on the other side which sliced his back then force pushed the tree towards another merc forcing them to try and roll away. Using the force he pulled that mercs blaster out of his hands and slice it as it went flying over him.

Then as another blaster shot passed his head, he quickly used the force to throw all the bark in his immediate area towards the source of the fire then in a moment of pure instinct used his saber to reflect the next shot right back at them. He then dodged as another shot came from nowhere and performed a lightsaber throw which tore threw the forest and found another target. This was him as close to his comfort zone as possible and these mercenaries probably had no idea.

How many of these kind of people had he stopped? to him this was not his greatest challenge, most mercenaries were just grunts with blasters. The legendary mercenaries like Boba Fett? those come around in maybe one in a million times when you fight these people. Hell.... these people had probably never even fought a Jedi before.

The last two of them were firing out of desperation now, blocking them easily he used the force to again yank the blasters from their hands as at this point he couldn't prolong this fight any longer. The leader tried throwing a thermal detonator but this was easy to reflect back at the other one, it then exploded close enough to them to not cause death but they were badly injured.

"Your communicator..... now" the mercenary laughed "You have no idea what your in for, your friends are going to die" Belizarius looked around "The communicator" as Mckinley handed Belizarius the communicator on his wrist, he was quick to issue a formal warning.

"This is Belizarius Krusi of the Jedi Order, lay down your weapons and surrender otherwise I will have to resort to force" would it work? probably not, but what might happen is it might force the other mercenaries to come and fight him meaning that the people at the ship would be safe. Though he was quick to hear more blaster fire in the resistance and then he was quick to realize that in his rush to deal with this batch that maybe there was another group that was attacking at the same time instead of in waves like he thought.

"This is Belizarius Krusi of the Jedi Order, lay down your weapons and surrender otherwise I will have to resort to force"

Jordan snorted. A few men in the party showed distraught looks upon hearing the Jedi's transmission, but the wiser men in the group knew their employer well enough to know not to cross Veralas.

"Pay him no mind lads. Squad 2 are you in position?"

Jordan's communicator quietly blipped to life, "Copy"

"Light 'em up."

Jordan took aim at a man leaned up against a piece of debris and pulled his rifle's trigger. Eleven other blasters rang out among the trees surrounding the crashed gunship.

[member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member="The Dark Man"] [member="Tekikyskei"] [member="Mereel Vaun"]

Dice Rolls for Remnant NPC's in the initial volley

Pilot: 13 - Ok

Deck Officer: 10 - Suppressed

Rifleman: 14 - Heyyy that's mildly adequate

Sniper: 5 - Iffy. Really messed up if not dead

Carbineer: 1 - Donezo

Mereel watched the Jedi's advance with his own rifle drawn. Something was wrong, [member="Belizarius Krusi"] had stopped and grabbed something from his attacker's wrist.

He extended his senses with the aid of the force, and detected multiple presences flanking both sides of where he and the other survivors were. He was about to warn the others when the first blaster shot struck the carbineer directly in the side of the wounded man's helmet.

Mereel flung himself behind a piece of debris and watched as another shot impacted the sniper's thigh. As the sniper fell to the ground, Mereel aimed and fired four quick shots at the source of the round. Two azure streaks went wide and only succeeded in knocking bark off trees, the third shot hit the mercenary in the chest. The fourth round from his DC-15AB caught his target in the head as he was falling from the impact of the previous bolt.

Mereel looked over to see if the sniper had recovered, instead, he saw the deck officer cowering in fear behind a piece of debris. Seven crimson blaster rounds landed on the piece of debris. Even if the deck officer had been mentally sound enough to fight, he wouldn't have been able to get an aimed shot off in his current state of suppression.

He noticed that the rifleman was singlehandedly covering the Remnant force from another flanking group that was now directly behind him, but at the rate the rifleman was firing at he would need to reload soon. "Pilot, put down some fire over here!"

The woman nodded and swiveled in her position, firing three rounds at targets in the trees that he couldn't see from his position. Now looking at the group facing the rifleman, he cleared his mind and emptied his thoughts. He drew in the force around him, tasting the fear and adrenaline from the members of both sides. He channeled the force energy and formed it into a small wave of air that he pushed from his left hand and into one of the mercenaries peeking out of cover.

The force push hadn't been strong, but it had been enough to get the mercenary further exposed to his rifle. He fired two lines of blue light into the staggered man's chest and he dropped to the forest floor. The odds weren't in the favor of the Remnant force, they needed to drop more hostiles fast.
[member="The Dark Man"] [member="Tekikyskei"]

Casualties:
1 Remnant Carbineer - KIA
1 Remnant Sniper - Critically Wounded

2 out of 12 Mercenaries down

Tekikyskei

God, the Sith destroy your homeworld then destroy
The sound of the engines of the ship could be heard as dust was blown away, a dim orange light leaving the thrusters, it floated above the trees and a man stood on the open hatch, he inspected the scene before beginning to complain about the conflict.

"Great, those mercenaries are already firing at them, and I thought that we would be able to prepare for it."

He then stared over to the debris being consumed by raging fire, covering his visor from the smoke as he grunted for a bit, leaping down his ship as the hatch closed and it flew up into space.

The Gen'Dai unsheathed his sword, stabbing it into the bark of a tree as he slid down, fiery sparks flying everywhere, but surprisingly not setting anything on fire. He looked down and saw one of the mercenaries who heard the sound of his weapon and fired a few shots on panic, he then lept down, ripping his blade out of the wood, the skilled swordsman didn't even pay attention to the fact that one of the many shots fired by the mercenary hit his chest, simply gripping his blade's handle with both hands and stabbing it into the man's skull as he fell ontop of him.

"Great, I now have to find the rest."

He focused on the enviroment for a bit, listening for their heartbeats, a few of them seemed to be healthy. Noticing a strange feeling near his chest, he stared at the plate, he had been shot by the man's blaster once. Shouting, he slammed his fist on the ground, it was quite humiliating to be struck on a fight against a merc with a blaster, well, at least his body healed the wounds before he could even notice it.

[member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member="Mereel Vaun"] [member="The Dark Man"]

Belizarius arrived on the scene just as Tekikyskei plunged a blade into one of the mercenaries head. One of the remaining three mercenaries starting to focus fire on him but this was easily being deflected by the Jedi as he slowly walked towards him, he felt through the force that one of the soldiers had died and this had disturbed him but at the same time also felt the guilt and anger rise in him. He continued to deflect the bolts and has he arrived at the mercenary sliced the gun in two and then stabbed it through their chest.

He wasn't completely against killing mercenaries, this isn't the first time that he's had to take a life but it was the first time he did it mostly out of anger. Anger that one of the soldiers died and there was nothing he could of done about it but he was relieved when it sensed that Mereel was in fact alive and well, he should of suspected it would be harder than that to kill a Mandalorian. As the body slid down to the ground he started deflecting more blaster fire coming his way.

He shouted "Surrender!" at this point he was sensing to with the force, he could easily do this while continuing to deflect the blaster bolts... he was looking for a dark presence to find out where exactly they were hiding.

@Tekikyskei @Mereel Vaun [member="The Dark Man"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom