Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Beginnings

Darth Megarea

D
Hello! So, I just created this lovely lady, and am wanting to embark on a story line I have toyed with off and on for a year, and finally found the time and drive to push forward. The rough idea is for a Sith Academy/Temple to be created, but rather than being on a planet it is located aboard a massive starship. A Sith Praxeum in a sense. A fleet will gather around this Academy, and while training a new generation of Sith in a new ideology crafted by Darth Megarea, it will travel the galaxy and get into trouble with some other people.

What I am searching for are some Sith who would be interested in this course. Apprentices, Knights and even Lords who want a new start on a Sith Praxeum ship, part of a great migrant fleet, and helping to forge the foundation for a new look on Sith. Also would love to find some opposition, or even just neutral interest in this idea, for no good story is without conflict. If you would be interested in any of this, please let me know!

Darth Megarea

D
An apprentice is the best way to get started! If you'd like you can message me and we can work out some details. Would love to hear more about your character!

Natoadia

Darth Megarea

D
We will remain true to the Sith Code itself, but the new path will be focused on how we as Sith would carry ourselves individually. And the type of organization we would try to build.

Darth Centax Darth Centax

Darth Megarea

D
Opposition is the kind of thing a story is made around! Let's do it.

Darth Wallgof Darth Wallgof

We can certainly work something out and potentially find you a master. Why don't you shoot me a message so we can talk plans!

Atramilitis

Oooooo OMFG I like this idea...it's like Battlestar Galactica, but with Sith

I can't seem to find alot of the old factions. I guess that's what happens when you have a Sith civil war.

I looked at the Imperial faction, but IIRC they are hostile to the old Sith Powers and I don't want to be surrounded by stormtroopers like in the movies; I liked the video games (especially KOTOR) where you had Sith walking around on their own worlds and areas.

I've yet to get into this account the way I have with my other mains ( Saija Kwann Saija Kwann / Kronn K'taris Kronn K'taris ) and I'm looking to hit the reset button. I had a tie to Smarteel in Wild Space but nothing ever panned out and the one thread I did with someone else I got ragdolled. This could be the thread I've been waiting for...I just need to reset my bio and maybe play with my flairs too.

Darth Megarea

D
Hit me up with a message my man.

Alvarex Zambrano

Yesssss. I am wanting to create a separate type of environment for things. Eventually we may have a build up with our own little nation thingy, but for a while it's just gonna be Sith out to do Sith stuff. Shoot me a message if you wanna plan.

Terraxia Terraxia

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom