Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Beating a Dead Horse...

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Anyone still playing Red Dead Online? Have you heard of these guys? This honestly looks and sounds SO dope. If you're still playing what format are you on? I have it on PC and only play every once in a while but I REALLY want to play because I love the world and stuff. If you play on PC I'd love to play with you and actually find a reason to grind for the bar and crap

Caedyn Arenais

C
Gilamar Skirata Gilamar Skirata

Red Dead's one of the best games I've played and I absolutely love it. The problem I have is getting involved with a crew or clan and managing activity and so on around real world priorities and obligations. I'd love to be part of something active but it's an ongoing struggle when you have no friends :p

QEMD-15 Echo

Sirens wail, I might as well be dead.
Man I haven't play Red Dead Online in a couple of months... Honestly I loved it, but I had no get out of it because I was so busy, and I had to uninstall it for other games and such. But I could get it back and get back into it...

I mean I play on Xbox and since it isn't cross-platform(I think), then we might not be able to play. But I mean if anybody has it on Xbox hit me up.

Bassilisk

Gamemaster Extraordinaire
I do enjoy playing this game on PC. Been hunting for people to play it with since my normal crew is usually away/busy.
If anyone ever feels like playing my Rockstar is SirBassilisk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom