Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beatdown Level: Grandmaster [Tion Hegemony]

Tahira Solo

I've got my ticket for the long way round
@Darth Janus @Jared Ovmar @Jacen Cavill @Peyton Steele @Moira Skaldi @Danger Arceneau @Je'gan Olra'en @Valik @Jiana Korr [member="Darth Janus"]

A twisting and sickening sense of danger curled at the pit of her stomach. If she and Valik were friends, they might have had many interesting conversations about the scientific side of the force and manipulating things on the molecular level. Her proverbial jaw dropped as her healer's eye caught the foreign manipulation in the air.

Hands wove through the air as all her concentration went to push the molecular reaction upward and away from her and Je'gan when...

Breath caught in her chest as she felt Je'gan's pain and it wasn't just from the poison. Chestnut-brows knit in worry and concentration. Hang in there love.

Enter the droids.

"No," she growled and wrapped the force around one and sent it flying toward the bar with enough force to splinter wood, crush the glass, and cause a free-flow of mixed booze. With an invisible hand, she plucked-up the second closest droid and slammed it vertically upward, making a new skylight in the resort and causing a nice airway for the rest of the poison to funnel out.

She felt a pang of something foreign and a familiar trickle on her arm that reminded her of the clinic on Endor. The poison. She fell to a knee as the rest of her concentration turned inward.

For now, Je'gan was on his own.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
I had burned in the Netherworld, had created and been through mental dreamscapes of horror and yadadada, point being… I had experience with such dealings. Didn’t mean I was overly prepared with this kind of agony though, I learned things from that glimpse, but it took me moments to escape from the dream. Moments I didn’t have, because Je’gan once again went for a full mental whammy.

There are a lot of ways a mentalist can protect his mind, most used one was to erect a barrier across your mind. A figural one, a wall which in theory could not be penetrated. Didn’t have time for that now though, there was something else. A thing I wasn’t entirely too comfortable of using against this guy, could go either way really.

I dispersed my mental presence of sorts, my mind hid itself in the echoes and movings of the Force around us. This should make it that much harder for him to-- and then his onslaught on my psyche began. Was immediately clear the guy went for total destruction this time, the disorganized diffused state meant that he couldn’t hit everything at the same time. Gave me options, gave me.. possibilities.

I had almost raised myself from my crouching position, but now I fell to my knees. Blood started to seep from my left ear, adding to the mess that came from my nose already. A headache started pounding distantly in my mind, through Crucitorn, which meant it was something real nasty.

Kept on looking to find another opening in his guard, eventually I saw something. Didn’t know if it would be any good, but there wasn’t much more I could do. If Tyrin was able to get his droids in position, together with any actions from Valik and Cavill.. might be just enough to end ‘em both of ‘em. I gathered strength and attempted to ram through the place I perceived as a weakness, hoping it would put him off balance. Hoping it might give my allies an opening to attack, or hell… maybe it would break ‘em. Ha. Yeah, I don’t even believe that.

[member="Darth Janus"] [member="Jacen Cavill"] [member="Peyton Steele"] [member="Moira Skaldi"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Je'gan Olra'en"] [member="Valik"] [member="Jiana Korr"] [member="Tahira Solo"]

Wouldn't be long 'fore her inquisitiveness would bring Danger into the depths of the Scion. A few sigils here and there would direct her towards the medical bay. Granted, what small bit of droids did not consider Danger to be well -- dangerous -- one can only thank Rave for allowing that.

Getting zapped surely was not on her agenda today.

The sickly sweet smell of bacta would rush the senses first. The bright lights of the medbay second. The sole inhabitant would lay in a bed surrounded by all sort of medical tech that would make any medical world jealous.

The slow clipping sounds of her heels would draw her closer, large hips swaying to and fro until she came to a halt just beside the pale unconscious woman with Selka's face.

"Why you poor unfortunate soul." she'd murmur out in a thick drawl, one hand reaching up to gently caress the real Selka's cheek.

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
[member="Tahira Solo"] [member="Selka Ventus"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Moira Skaldi"] [member="Peyton Steele"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Jiana Korr"] [member="Darth Janus"] [member="Jacen Cavill"]

Valik heard protest to his Sith poison and could feel the effects of it in the room. The spike in the darkside, the energy untamed, unrefined. It was a beautiful thing to behold, but in the meantime the chiss-disguised Sith Alchemist had other problems on his mind. Namely the large droid coming right at him. Expending a telekinetic force on the droid he attempted to slow it down. He wasn't as strong as the average master, let alone Tahira Solo, when it came to telekinesis but he could significantly reduce the speed at which it hit him, hopefully stopping impending death.

As the B-5 Grappling droid hit him with reduced force his concealed amulet activated, further mitigating the blow. He could feel heavy bruising throughout his body, and perhaps a broken rib or two. Adrenaline now pouring through his veins as the situation escalated he pushed the droid forward, notably only forward and down. He was releasing himself, not prepping a counter attack. As he gained room between himself and the wall by pushing the droid he realized that splinters, like minature shrapnel, had embedded themselves in his back, only partially stopped by the cloth between them. He'd need quite the med session after this.

But for now he needed to act, and neutralize the threats as quickly as possible. Je'gan's aide, Tahira Solo, had gotten down on a knee, presumably from the effects of the poison, and was concentrating on something that wasn't combat. Removing the toxins most likely. Extending out to her shoes and the knee of her jeans on the floor he used Art of the Small to replace the simple space-rubbers and space-denim with gription, a molecular adhesive that withstand the force of hundreds of kilograms. With any luck she'd be locked in place knee on the ground, and as such a much easier target.

An enormous flipper hammered into the top of the Mirari droid's head with all the strength of an eight hundred pound Herglic Sith Lord. Metal bent with a loud crunch and servos sparked. The droid's photoreceptors flickered briefly before it keeled over backward. Dead. Or at least as dead as droids could be.

Above it loomed a hulking form covered in strange tan, chitinous shells. Orcus, CEO of Darkwater Security, Headmaster of Safe Harbor Orphanage, owner of Herglic Haute Coutere, and Sith Lord leaned down to pick up the black case clutched in the smashed droid's fingers. He ripped it open and withdrew a sword that radiated power. Though he gripped the blade with both flippers, it still seemed too small for the cetacean's circumference. Large lips split open in a wide smile that revealed huge, conical teeth.

"Ah, Kryptus, you take too long. Your companions die. I will do the job you could not, hauum."

Orcus released a punctuating blast of air from his spout and stepped into the fray wielding Daesumnor, the Blade of Endings. For this would be an ending.

Sometimes, legends grew too large to let live. They stood too tall and choked those beneath them in their shadows. In order to let the galaxy prosper those standing in the way of progress needed to be eliminated. @Je'gan Olra'en was one such legend who firmly barred the path into the future. As a Jedi, Orcus had heard many exploits of the famed Olra'en and his friend Darron Wraith. Now, he knew them to be old and conservative, too stuck in their ways to realize that the chance for galactic prosperity lay with the One Sith and the Hegemony. Or at least, one of them still was... the other had been dealt with. A sad consequence, but such was the price of healing. The galaxy needed businesses willing to take the hard, necessary steps to avert another four hundred years of chaos and actually thrust the galaxy forward into new technological advances to raise the standard of living.

That was the future Orcus fought for... and it was why he had come here at Rave Merrill's behest, along with so many other Sith Lords.

The ballroom floor quaked as he charged. The Dark Ocean roiled inside him and the orbalisks covering his body fed upon that aphotic power, pumping manufactured adrenaline into his body and making him stronger, faster, and full of a terrible fury. Pitiless black eyes saw [member="Valik"] and [member="Darth Janus"] engaging an unknown entity. [member="Jared Ovmar"] sat upon his knees while Janus' droids filled the room, but Orcus would not pause to spare a droid. He barreled on ahead, straight for the main target with the twin sabers.

Orcus swung Daesumnor in a Djem So-style diagonal slash aimed to cleave Je'gan from left shoulder to right hip. His lips pulled wide, splitting his face from earhole to earhole in a thin, humorless smile. He hated killing heroes.

[member="Valik"], [member="Tahira Solo"], [member="Hion the Herglic"], @Je'gan Olra'en

There was plenty of chaos and mayhem! Tahira Solo telekinesced all over a couple grappler droids, everyone's favourite Mad Scientist unleashed Sith Poison and then the Wrath of the Ocean appeared wielding Daesumnor, the flaming blade that would deliver those who fell to it to true death, for Illyria hungers to claim even the undying.

Moira would have thoroughly approved of using Sith Poison if she had been aware of it being deployed. She had sort of wanted to do that on Manaan during that battle. Well, actually a weaponised Zerek Strain had been unleashed, though the test had been derailed a bit. However, then Ahto City was sunk and this had made her feel as close an approximation of joy as a supposedly totally unemotional paper clip maximiser could feel.

Regardless, Moira adjusted her aim and squeezed the trigger, an invisible laser shot leaping from her Shadow Rifle and aiming to hit the knee cap of the Traitor Grandmaster's right leg. As tempting as trying to score a head shot was, it was terribly likely that if he got hit he could body-hop and thus escape the Blade of True Death. So knee cap it was. Superior machine processing power and targeting ability, along with the powerful multi-spectrum scope, should ensure accuracy.

Swallowing a bit of fear as she looked around the area. This was something way beyond her ability. She didn't want to admit that, but surviving this would just make a good story, something for future contracts. The major thing to consider was she was here, she could keep people alive, distract what was coming for them, if she even needed to.

Was there an evacuation of the people that weren't super powered? She looked around, feeling completely out of her element but not running. Not today. Taking stock of the room was when she noticed the droids coming in. Right, they were expendable, sapients, not so much. And well, if she could cause a distraction?

She was going to follow the whale, and by follow, keep him in her sights. He worked for Darkwater, right? That was a friendly.

Next time she was so going to read the briefing. Her gun was up and ready to shoot at anything that shot at her first, until she could clearly identify where the target actually was.

How long had it been since she was in a fight?

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
@whoever is interested

I moved silently as I had been taught. My padded body glove would obscure my gender to a degree if my defel mimicker failed but as it was I was naught but shadow and whisp in the corridor.

Soon I found what I had wanted and slipped into the Maintenance bay with dagger drawn. Three men against one apprentice was a challenge but I had the one benefit that they couldn't see me until I struck.

My blade moved as I walked up and yanked the first man's head back. The cold steel left a cooling body on the floor in it's wake. The next man turned only to be met with the same dagger finding a home in his heart and leaving his life to pool beneath him. The third raced for the alarm as I raced for him and we two collided with a muffled thud. He was much bigger than I but he was a technician not a warrior and I was desperate to succeed.

My knee struck him between the legs firmly as we struggked and his breath and will for long enough for me to get behind him and wrap a lean arm around his throat and lock it into the opposite elbow while I pushed his head forward. A blood choke when applied perfectly will kill in mere seconds and the man was soon lifless in my arms.

He fell to the ground and my work began as I rigged the ventilation system. From my small backpack I produced two small canisters of knockout gas and connected it to the air recycling system. The cryogenically frozen gas once connected quickly began to expand and turn back into gas form as I placed the breath mask over my face.

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
People did like to imprison plants, festoon them as decoration. And why not, plants were afterall pretty. But in the world of nature pretty things were often dangerous. Pretty snakes held dangerous venom, and pretty plants attracted prey for their carnivorous habits. And a pretty plant was on her way….

On the balcony outside the high class establishment with its own ballroom there was a plant, a large plant. At first it swayed a little from the breeze and nothing more, but soon it started to quiver with anticipation as dark energies coursed through its very being. Its cells were alive with energy and it reacted with a slighter sway, the wind moaned in a blessed tone through its branches. The swaying increased violently until a hand appeared from out of the bark, followed by a leg, shoulder, and body….

Sirella body burned with the energy of her travel through the flora noosphere. “Transplantation complete,” she said with a smile on her face. It was something her son would have thought of, that ungrateful bastard. He could never understand. Only in holy agony and ecstasy could one understand.

[SIZE=12pt]A Jedi Grandmaster, this would be an interesting encounter. It was a short walk from the balcony into the ballroom where the fight was happening. Sirella smiled and placed a seed upon the ground and urging it to grow. Roots shot through the floor breaking through the duracrete foundation to find life giving soul. Propelled by unnatural magic the tree began to grow. Its mighty trunk took form as it crew and its leaves sprouted taking in all the light. Small flowers appeared on the branches before their pedals started the transformation into downy puffs of white. With a command Sirella urged the tree towards ceiling and shook the branches. The vibration sent the seeds down and scattering with the slightest breeze to rain down on the ballroom like large brilliant snowflakes….[/SIZE]

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Darth Janus"] [member="Jared Ovmar"] [member="Hion the Herglic"] [member="Moira Skaldi"] [member="Tahira Solo"] [member="Sirella Valkner"]

Tahira had taken out two of the five droids, and if not for Ovmar's sustained mental assault -- the kid had skill -- Je'gan would have put paid to the last three. And, granted, there was a whale charging him with a sword that smelled like damnation, and a tree throwing unnatural pollen that was a very bad sign.

And there was the droid sniper who had just put a blaster bolt through his right kneecap.

He fell heavily, just barely out of the whale's angle of attack. Daesumnor -- he recognized that sword from Darron's execution video -- sheared through the crest of his hat, and took off a chunk of his scalp, glancing off his skull with an impact that he felt down to his bones. He struggled even to hold Crucitorn together, and that was more natural to him than breathing. Time slowed. He had perhaps a second and a half until the three droids shredded him.

In some frames of reference, that was nearly an eternity.

He would come back; that was certain. Since his flawed experiment under Krayt, he'd always come back, maybe as a fish or a Zabrak or an adolescent Ithorian or a woman, but he'd always come back. What mattered was getting Tahira out. Her focus was on the poison that raged through his blood and hers, and she seemed bound to the floor at foot and knee.

Oh, she was going to hate this.

Sorry, he sent, and flung out his offhand sabre, the one from his injured arm. As droids blotted out his vision, the sabre spiralled towards her, precise as he could make it -- and he'd been known in his day as the greatest master of a couple of Forms.That was a few bodies' worth of muscle memory ago, of course, but he'd trained hard in this form, and his mind knew those sabres like his own hands. The sabre, whirling parallel to the floor, aimed to slice a couple of millimetres off her knee and toe -- painful injuries but nothing she couldn't handle easily. Still keeping Ovmar's assault at bay, he brought up his blade and slashed through one, two of the droids in the last instant-

But they had momentum, and a lightsabre could do nothing about a couple of thousand pounds of sharp-edged durasteel. He died messily, as he'd done a dozen times. But in that final moment, his resigned confidence in the curse ran straight into a power of terrifying magnitude. Not a person.

The sword.

He was trapped in darkness before he knew what was happening.

@Je'gan Olra'en | [member="Moira Skaldi"] | [member="Valik"] | [member="Tahira Solo"] | [member="Danger Arceneau"] | [member="Jared Ovmar"] | [member="Jacen Cavill"]

"The target is dead." TD-18 announced flatly.

Tyrin didn't feel very much of anything in the wake of this news. Je'gan had completely humiliated Tyrin at Metalorn, true, but it was nothing short of a tragedy that such a powerful force sensitive was now dead. All on account for him playing for the wrong team, no less. Definitely no cause for celebration. Then again, it did bring a powerful asset into the Tionese fold. Tyrin should probably do likewise at some point.

With this in mind, Tyrin was prepared to pack it in and call it a day. Until...

"I shall send the rest of the droids at the second target."
Great. Je'gan had brought a friend. So much for going home early. "Second target? You're joking."

"Another Jedi. Presumably master. Neutralized two droids. Human female. Brown hair."
"Oh, she sounds familiar." Tyrin pondered, scratching his chin. "Take that one alive."

"As you wish." TD-18 grumbled.

-----​
The one remaining B2 Grapple Droid from the first wave immediately broke off from the now ex-Je'gan to leap at Tahira from behind. It's intent was to latch onto her back in an immobilizing hug to buy time for the second wave of droids to get in closer. Speaking of the second wave of droids, another five B2 Grapple Droids burst into the room and sprinted towards Tahira. The objective was more or less the same from last time- pummel the target into submission. Only this time bring it back alive.

Because Tyrin had figured Je'gan would put up more of a fight, the second wave also consisted of three BX-series Commando Droids armed with stun blasters. They kept their distance for the time being, content to allow the Grapple Droids to make up the brunt of the assault. They would involve themselves when a clear shot was presented.

Tahira Solo

I've got my ticket for the long way round
@Darth Janus @Jared Ovmar @Jacen Cavill @Peyton Steele @Moira Skaldi @Danger Arceneau @Je'gan Olra'en @Valik @Jiana Korr Darth Janushttp://starwarsrp.net/user/1064-darth-janus/

[member="Hion the Herglic"]

-Sorry-

His words. Eyes widened as she was pulled from her deep, meditative-healing state. She knew something was very wrong the moment she felt the pain to her husband's head. Time slowed when she realized she wouldn't be fast enough.

Je'gan.

She was freed from the floor with a fresh wound to her knee and toe. His lightsaber clattered behind her, somewhere away from her focus. Myrtle-ellipses remained glued on what remained of...

Je'gan.

She lunged forward. A snap of her fingers sent the charging grapple-droid flying haphazardly toward Jared Ovmar, but not before it ripped the back of her shirt and pulled free a few strands of chestnut-hair from her head. She rappelled forward and sent a ripple of invisible energy around the un-friendlies near Je'gan as she skidded on the floor, by his side.

She clutched his torn-hat tightly to her chest as she hovered over him. An opaque, green-tinted force barrier bubbled-up around her form and the master illusionist's remains. The barrier was simple and nothing fancy and taught to most padawans on day one, but this one was strong enough to stop a sandcrawler or two. She heard nothing inside the bubbled-barrier, beyond her ragged breaths and hammering heart.

"Je'gan."

The whisper sounded unusually loud in the enclosed vacuum of space from her makeshift shelter. She could already feel the droids pounding against the barrier. And she could only guess what the sith masters would do, what the seeds in the air would do, what the sniper would do.

She had only seconds.

Tears slid down her dirt and sweat-streaked face, carving a refreshed path on her skin. She stayed with him a moment longer, the familiar smell of his hat trickled to her nose. A crack appeared in her force barrier and her head dipped low.

There were no pyrotechnics. There were no somersaults. There were no other fancy tricks. The force-barrier fell as she surrendered into the light - body and soul, disappeared from the room.

Gone.

..........................................except for a pile of clothes.

The human was fast, but not fast enough to escape a near Vazela-ing. Orcus stepped back as a sniper bolt took the man in the knee and then Janus' large, bulky droids collided into the former Grandmaster. There was a crunch of bones and a screech of metal, then all that remained was a red smear on the floor and a pulverized jumble of limbs jutting out at wrong angles, as if a four year old had taken apart a human jigsaw and then put it back together.

The woman leapt forward, taking up his hat and resisting for only a moment before the droids tore through her Force barrier and... and then she was gone.

A snort puffed from Orcus' blowholes. Blubbery brows creased over a noseless face. He lumbered forward and stirred the pile of clothes with the tip of his sorcerous blade.

"Interesting," he rumbled.

"The secondary target has perished."
"What? I specifically told you to-"
"It evaporated."

Silence.

"Oh."

What was it, Sithmas? Two of his most loathsome enemies perishing within minutes of each other? Not only that, but droid casualties had been unexpectedly low. It was too good to be true. Again, tragic that two powerful Force Sensitives were now gone forever before they could be turned back to the proper ideology. Why couldn't they have at least murdered Cavill before resigning so unceremoniously?

Speaking of Cavill, Tyrin would have to make sure the Telos Holocron, or something that resembled it, wound up at Cavill's doorstep. Disappointing he would have to let it go. Maybe Tyrin would go and ransack some Vong settlements to remind the galaxy why biotechnology was such a horrendously stupid idea and inferior in every way to proper machinery.

He would have to wait on that. Too many things had gone right today. If Tyrin tried something of that nature now, it would almost certainly backfire.

"This resolves our business here, then. Pull out the rest of the battle droids and send in the cleaning crews."
"Rodger."

Valik

Professor of Alchemy
The mentalist was dead, and his accomplice gone, like the passing of the winds. Disappointing he would only have one body rather than two, but the woman's body would have only been a bonus in any case. He only had one mark, and he'd gotten it. Lifting the droids off with the Force he looked at the body of the Fallanassi Apostate, admittedly a rather messy one. It seemed there was no grace for his end, only the crunch of a half-ton of durasteel. Lifting it with the force he put the body on his back, uncaring of the blood that was soaking into his clothes.

"The remains are mine." He said definitively, as he headed over the bar and filled a bucket or two of water, before mixing it with his blood.

"This is a solution that will make tracking us by using psychometry on the room impossible. Get one of the cleaning droids to disperse it thoroughly and evenly through the room." He said, saying to no specifically. He then left, body in tow. He had work to do.

"I expect signed agreements from Santhe Corporation and Janus contracting out Darkwater Security for close protection officers as payment for my service," demanded the orbalisk-armored Herglic wielding the permakill sword before he too strode out of the ballroom.

[member="Darth Janus"] [member="Jared Ovmar"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
The ship quickly began filling with the knockout gases while I put the ship on total lockdown. and turned off the air scrubbers. It wouldn't take long for every being on the ship to be in a heavy sleep. I rushed from the cargo bay after watching several groups on the ships internal cam fall to the deck asleep. It was a cheap trick to be sure but effective and that was all that mattered. I rushed to the bridge and soon was greeted by the bridge door. Using a extra blaster power pack I wired to the door I opened it and entered.

I wasted no time in activating the ships engines and rushed from station to station to ensure that the takeoff procedures were in order before moving to the main pilots station and began lifting the vessel off the ground. It was not easy but her force training was an aid to minor things like pulling a switch here and a lever there. Once out of the gravity well it would be much easier and as long as the air scrubbers were off the gas would linger for days. I worked tirelessly as I broke atmosphere and headed out off the gravity well. I opened the com on an encrypted frequency that was preplanned and sent a message to my employer.

"The package is secured proceeding to drop off." I said before heading to search the ship for stragglers.

[member="Rave Merrill"]

Well, that was both dramatic and anticlimactic. Je'gan was dead, his soul trapped in the Blade of True Death. As they said, one cannot outrun Death's Scythe. At least not forever. Apparently [member="Tahira Solo"] had...vanished. Well, presumably that meant she was dead if Moira remembered her Force lore correctly. Those mages were annoying. Except those she worked with...they were useful!

Moira felt no elation, no feeling of any sort as she watched. Sure [member="Tahira Solo"] had beaten her on Seoul once but Moira was a machine. It was a bit unfortunate that now she would not get the chance to process her. It would have been so interesting to see. A quick, encrypted transmission was sent to [member="Rave Merrill"] on a prearranged frequency. "The target is terminated. The Soul Reaver struck the blow. His companion has likewise perished." From her position on the roof Moira had gotten a good look at things and recorded the battle and so the recording was likewise sent to the Nightsister, who would be able to enjoy the whole scene at a very high resolution and with top-notch voice acting. Seriously, who needed a holovid when you could watch the real thing? If you were into that, of course. That done Moira got up and vacated the roof. She had been promised a hefty sum of credits. Oh, and she had found that she liked the Shadow Rifle.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
In those last defining moments of crashing again and again into Je’gan’s walls and coming up empty I realized something. I had never really considered myself a powerful Master of the Force, capable at the very least and maybe someone with a slight edge at the very most. But fighting this guy… it was a wake-up call, that I was only a small fish in a big, big pond. Eventually, I broke through, but I never tried to convince myself from the truth.

The simple truth that without seven Sith Lords again these two Masters… we would all have been frakked. One on one I would have been crashed into oblivion by this entity, because in many ways Je’gan wasn’t truly human anymore. Not with the power he commanded, with the years under his belt. He was something more, and I became more convinced of this truth as I shifted through his mind and absorbed what I could.

It was a lot, almost too much for me to handle, and yet I knew that I had only grasped the very surface of his thoughts. It was… sobering to a very large degree. I had fought Jacobs in the past, and she had been strong. Very strong, probably one of the most powerful Masters I have ever encountered and yet… Je’gan was something entirely else. Not as strong as Jacobs, but so much experience that at the end of the day? It didn’t fething matter.

I locked up everything I could into a sub-region of my conscious, experiencing everything right now… would drive me crazy. I knew this to be fact, as I blinked and re-focused my eyes onto the scene in front of me, I knew that I could have spent years inside his head and every minute I would have found something new. Saddening to a degree, but I couldn’t really wander around those thoughts much more, because just then a droid flew out of seemingly nowhere into my direction.

Gotta understand, I was tired already. The fight against Je’gan… it had taken a lot from me, so it didn’t really come as a surprise that I just blinked again as the form became bigger and bigger into my field of view, until it crashed right into my face, sending me crashing into the wall behind me. Could hear something break, probably my nose, I was really glad that I strengthened my head in the barest second, otherwise my whole damn skull would probably have been ripped open.

Took me a few moments to recollect myself again, carefully I picked myself up and looked around. The Master who had been with Je’gan… was gone? Strange, but in the grand scheme of things it mattered little. The Fallanassi Elder was dead and so… mission accomplished, the thought was bitter though for some reason.

A service droid appeared next to me, one of Cestus’ creations. Zelda was a true marvel of technology, at least that was what I thought when she offered me a blanket and some pain meds. Fierce and burning pain raced through the back of my head and my damn nose, would have to check that out soon. Carefully I removed most of the blood that had seeped during the fight, and then waved my hand.

Je’gan’s double lightsabres and Tahira’s sabre came to me and at the same time I nodded to Orcus. I always pay my debts.

“Done, consider yourself hired.”

With that he bowed slightly to everyone still in the room and turned around to leave the premises too. In the meanwhile, cleaning droids appeared and started to do their job in the room.

[member="Darth Janus"] [member="Peyton Steele"] [member="Moira Skaldi"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] [member="Je'gan Olra'en"] [member="Valik"] [member="Jiana Korr"] [member="Tahira Solo"] [member="Hion the Herglic"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom