Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Be my friend (Jedi, other)

While I've spent some time writing Vera, I want to expand her circle of friends, or just build more connections in general. So here's a little bit of info!
  • Vera is the daughter of Valery Noble Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , so maybe you can meet her because you know one of them!
  • She's a Jedi Padawan, so if you have a Padawan, they should meet and socialize or train!
  • Also open to her meeting NFU's or befriending people outside the Jedi (no Sith though smh).
  • Other stories — also open to completely different ideas. Pitch away!

Let me know if you'd like to write or if you have any questions!

While I've spent some time writing Vera, I want to expand her circle of friends, or just build more connections in general. So here's a little bit of info!
  • Vera is the daughter of Valery Noble Valery Noble and Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble , so maybe you can meet her because you know one of them!
  • She's a Jedi Padawan, so if you have a Padawan, they should meet and socialize or train!
  • Also open to her meeting NFU's or befriending people outside the Jedi (no Sith though smh).
  • Other stories — also open to completely different ideas. Pitch away!

Let me know if you'd like to write or if you have any questions!
I have a padawan! Can do socializing or training, good either way. Admittedly, while Anen is very physically powerful via shapeshifting. He's more scientist than combatant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom