Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Be my friend, and I'll be yours

"This world is not listed on any known starchart I am aware of. I am most curious to know what secrets are buried on this world, what purpose Emperor Palpatine had for such a strange location. The Grysk Hegemony may have engages the Empire here or something else, something darker."

It was true, he was not aware of any connection the Dark Lord of the Sith may have had or interest in the coordinates revealed. The Elder intended to find out over time, through extended drone expeditions before setting foot himself on the planet side. He feigned disinterest, scoffing softly aside with a slight motion of his hand, "Do what you wish with that knowledge."

His eyes turned back to the droid at hand as he began to patch it up, issuing a blank command to start recording. "Our training begins Lord Nox, I warn you that I do not accept failure and the path will be difficult ahead. I require transport to my shuttle, in one standard month I will meet you on the moon of Dxun, over the planet of Onderon. I will record teachings to aid you when you are off, they will not come free, only triggered when certain actions warrant it. Your droid will watch over you and play this guidance should you merit it's message but beware.. the path to enlightenment is riddled in moral ambiguity."

"My vessel on a cliffside north of this location, there is a large waterfall flowing nearby into the coral reef covered shoreline. It will no be hard to find with the appropriate scanners."

Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

Nox listened silently as Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis spoke. He didn't believe that the coordinates the Sentinel had spit out were random by any stretch of the imagination, though it was certainly possible that their significance eluded the elder Sith as much as it did him. "Perhaps an expedition would be warranted," Nox considered. "Some time in the future." It would have to be an operation completely independent of the Silver Concord, so it would be necessary for Nox to create his own force.

With the droid subsequently patched up, Nox took heed of Lord Solipsis' words. Another being might have scoffed at the implied threat that accompanied the Sith's musing on failure, but Nox knew the elder being to be deadly serious. "I understand, Lord." He replied. "I too have little tolerance for failure." In particular, he paid attention to the revelation that the Sentinel droid would be watching him. He didn't believe for a second that the Lord was simply looking for the right time to impart his knowledge. He would be spying on Nox. Looking to assess his apprentices strengths and weaknesses and also to suss out the novice's intentions and plans.

Nox would indeed be walking quite the tightrope in this arrangement and a single misstep would surely lead to death.

When asked, Nox would quickly deliver his new mentor to his ship. The Imperialis had recently been upgraded and overhauled so that the ancient vessel had no trouble finding Solipsis' vessel. After coming to a landing not far from where the elder's ship lay, Nox saw his mentor to the boarding ramp.

"Dxun," He said simply. "One month. I will see you there."

He had been to the planet Onderon some years ago, fighting with his troopers against the Sith. That battle had been a stalemate, but he hoped that the new battle to come on Dxun would prove far more fruitful.

The Sith Master recorded what he could and transfered pre-recordings he used for other purposes onto the droid. He could feel the ship lowering, obviously touching down close to his own vessel. Patching up the droid and reactivating it, he stepped away from the armory and moved to the loading ramp. The Lorrdian met his newfound mentor at the ramp and gave him a proper send off by reiterating where a d when their next meeting would be.

Stepping down the ramp toward his black shuttle nestled near a bustling waterfall, the Elder halted midway. With a half crooked gaze back, his eyes fixated on his newfound apprentice.

"Until then my friend."

Solipsis shifted his gaze away once more and continued his stride, he could feel the air rush from the underbelly of the vessel as he entered his own. Lights flickered to life and the ramp to his own shuttle began to rise as his yellow sulfuric eyes gave one last look at Pillio with a scowl.

The next time he would see Nox would be on Dxun, where the real training would begin...

Beltran Rarr Beltran Rarr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom