Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baxa-class Heavy Mandalorian Power Armor

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: Personal Armour for Issachar the Unbreakable

• Image Source: None. I had it custom made

• Canon Link: N/A

• Permissions: "I, Haon Hafey and all subaccounts linked to as such, will allow Olwin to modify any items that he sees fit from my catalog of items pertaining to and from, Haon Hafey, Listib Hibin, The Scout Trooper, and Callum Saville." - His words not mine

• Primary Source: https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/scout-xvii-power-armour-mk-iv-tempest.133918/

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: Issachar the Unbreakable

• Affiliation: Mandalorian Enclave

• Model: Cannibalized Scout XVII Power Armor MK. IV

• Modularity: Yes
- This armor has the ability to modify its vambrace weapons, apply a jetpack or back mounted cannon, and has hard points for various attachments throughout its plating.

• Production: Unique

• Material: Beskar

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Power Armour

• Weight: Very Heavy

• Resistances:

• Energy: Extreme

• Kinetic: Extreme

• Lightsabers: Average

• Other:
Sonic: Average
EMP: Low

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Power Armour: Increases strength, accuracy, chances of survival. Has to be powered by power cells, mainly in use to move around use multiple other systems.

• Multi-Spectrum Optics: This armor can see in various light wavelengths, and can see thermal and night visions.

• Targeting HUD

• Built-in Comms

• Stock Vambrace Weapons: 1x Flamethrower, 1x Micro Missile Launcher, 1x Dart Thrower, 1x Net Launcher/Grappling Line, 4x Underarm Beskar Vambrace Blades

STRENGTHS

• Advanced Power Armour: It has powered up by power cells, allowing the user to have even more increased strength and movement speed than the stock model.

• I am Bullet Proof!: This is entirley made of pure Beskar, it's gonna be tough to drop this customer.

WEAKNESSES
• Lacking Electronic Shielding: Due to the lack of Spacing between the armor and the mechanics and electronics, there is little in the way of shielding for the electronics. Though it will take a few well placed shots, an Ion weapon can knock the armor out. If that happens, it is much slower (though quieter) due to the servos having to be moved by sheer force of muscle and will.

• Custom Fit: Only an Annoo-dat Prime can even use this armor, and it's custom fit for Issachar. No one else can even use it if they tried.

• Long Suit Up/Down Time: The armour being in multiple sections, requires chains to hold up the proper power armour parts and need to link together in armour. If ambushed without the suit, cannot use it.

• Very Loud: The ghosts of the initial armor the mechanics of this new one were stripped one have followed. This armor never quite worked on its noise issue. One still can hear this thing coming towards a door from four rooms away. The armour cannot stealthly move around at all. And Issachar seems to prefer it loud.

DESCRIPTION

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom