Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battle of Midway OOC (Invasion of Helska)

OBJECTIVES

Objective 1) Engage the enemy fleet.
Each faction will gather and organize their own fleets following the terms and attempt to deal the most damage to the enemy fleet before the time is up. Successfully destroying the enemy fleet will count this won.

Objective 2) Board the enemy flagship.
The idea is simple. A boarding party will attempt to take over each faction’s ship which is designated as the fleet’s ‘flagship’. Note: This does not mean flagships per the factory rules.

Objective 3) Capture the ground base.
Each faction will attempt to claim and hold a cavernous location to which build a ground base post-invasion. The faction which holds it by the end of the invasion will win this objective.

TERMS

• No allies allowed for either faction.
  • If either faction destroys the the caverns they automatically lose objective 1.
  • Fleet size limit is 8,000m for either side. Exceeding this limit in any way will result in a forfeit.
  • Destroying the enemy flagship before capturing it will forfeit objective 2.
  • One NPC Unit per character. Exceeders will be asked to edit their posts or have them voided. An NPC unit above 20 personnel must be Codex approved.

The invasion will last for 18 days or roughly two and a half weeks OR until one side completes two of the three objectives.

Participants must use the following template for themselves and their NPC!

PC Template
Enemies:

Allies:

NPC Template
Controller: Which PC controls them?
Force Limit: How many are there?
Submission Link: If relevant

Question: Have shots been fired yet? I see orders for firing, but I am not actually aware of any firing happening yet?

If there is firing going on and you respond to this question quickly, I'll make a post :p

If there is not firing going on just yet, or you fail to respond to this question quickly, I'll go to bed :p

[member="The Shadow King"], @others, etc....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom