Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bashing Royalty[TRE Hex Invasion of Serenno] OOC

S50zlDA.png
Hello Everyone!
TRE will be launching an invasion of Serenno Saturday June 24th, exactly 7 days from now as per the rules.
I originally spoke to [member="The Slave"] about this invasion nearly a month ago, though I have since been told that he stepped down from being The Dominions Faction Owner. However as he is still listed on the faction page as the owner I'm not quite sure whom else to contact on The Dominions side. If you are the Faction Owner or an Admin of The Dominion and want to hash something out with me, please PM me.
Otherwise this invasion is just going to follow basic board rules for invasions.
Simple, easy, fun.
TRE Allies:
1. [member="Vilaz Munin"]​
2. [member="Maleagant"]​
3. [member="The Matador"]​
4. [member="Aria Vale"]​
5. [member="Tanomas Graf"]​
6. [member="Aver Brand"]​
7. [member="Darth Carnifex"]​
8. [member="Alleria Mereel"]​
9. [member="Samka Derith"]​
10. [member="Alkor Centaris"]​
Dominion Allies(Ya'll can PM me to add them or just make your own list):
1. [member="Carradine Dukal"]​
2. [member="Valae Kitra"]​
3. [member="Valkren Calderon"]​
4. [member="Sko'saht"]​
5. [member="Sigrid Forsberg"]​
6. [member="Formorta"]​
7. @RC 212​
8. [member="Darth Abyss"]​
9. [member="Marl"]​
10. [member="Jerit Kolomor"]​

Tanomas Graf

T
Put me down as an ally of the Resurgent Empire, [member="Vrak Nashar"].

I believe it might be time to show the true extent of both of our empire's might to a common enemy.

[member="Sigrid Forsberg"] (my alt), [member="Valae Kitra"], [member="Valkren Calderon"], and [member="Sko'saht"] are up to participate as allies for the Dominion.

[member="Vrak Nashar"], [member="The Slave"]

[member="Darth Carnifex"]

Ya, but Vilaz and Mal both requested in the morning before I left to go do stuff, then when I got back I had 4 requests but only 3 slots.

I figure it's kind of fair the three slots left go to three individuals who hadn't participated in the last invasion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom