Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

BARRETT HASKINS I SEE YOU!

dfknJEm.gif

Get your arse in here!!!

https://youtu.be/WKnVaDwUg5s

@Barett Haskins

[member="Rayl Wilded"]

[member="Domino"] is good people. If I hadn't dropped off the face of the earth when I lost my cable I'm sure she and I would have had the chance to make even more.

[member="Matreya"]

Of course I remember! We went on a heist together, correct? What is Zaiden up to these days?

Died. Came back with a demon in the noggin. Died again. Came back. Demon took over. Mass genocide on a multi-planetary level. Died again. Came back, though minus the demon.

Lmao quick recap. Not so good times for him! And yeah did do a heist. Cannot for the life of me remember what it was for though

[member="Barrett Haskins"]

IT DOES! I got a new job with a salary so I can always pay my cable bill and all the rest of them :D I am taking it slow however, a couple threads at a time. Got a plan for Barrett too. We should meet up, I'm sure Barrett deserves a slap or two. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom