Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Baron Morcus

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
frollosith.jpg

NAME: Lannis Morcus
FACTION: Galactic Empire

SPECIES: Human

SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6ft
WEIGHT: About average.
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Grey
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: A former Padawan within the Jedi Order, Lannis recieved a basic amount of training in the ways of the Force before leaving the order due to the death of his former Jedi master. Over the course of many decades of learning, he has developed into an experienced swordsman and practitioner of the dark side.

VOICE SAMPLE: Tony Jay
THEME MUSIC:

https://www.youtube....h?v=U3NoDEu7kpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
An experienced and well trained practitioner of the Dark Side, the Baron has honed his skills with the force through decades of intense study and training, still capable of preforming surprising feats even in his older age. He is also a master swordsman, specializing primarily in the Makashi style of lightsaber combat, though he has a good amount of experience with the other six forms. However, the Baron's mastery of the force and the blade is easily matched by his over-inflated ego, which has at times got him into a spot of bother, though he perseveres to ensure it does not hinder his plans wherever possible. He also suffers from a minor lung problem, controlled by simple medications, though the threat of such a weakness being used against him is always present.

APPEARANCE:
An elderly, yet formidable warrior, Baron Morcus wears a standard issue suit of Inquisitor Armor, with a long black cloak draped around him. His face, quite aged, usually bares a a stern look as he conducts his daily business. He'd have short grey hair and a magnificent beard on his chin, well kempt and cleaned daily. He'd have a standard issue Inquisitorial Double-Bladed Spinning Lightsaber affixed to his belt at all times.

BIOGRAPHY:
A former Jedi Padawan, Lannis Morcus was once a convicted and devout member of the Jedi Order, always putting himself in the line of danger to save others. However, after an incident on his birthworld, Serenno, involving the death of his master, the Baron was stricken with great grief and anger, causing his fall to the dark side. Believing he could restore order to the galaxy by himself, he reclaimed his rightful fortune and had, over a few decades, amassed a large financial empire, investing in various corporations and planets to amass an even larger amount of wealth. He's estimated to be worth 50 billion credits, perhaps even more, financially. In the last few years, the Baron was falsely exiled over accusations of corruption, when in all reality, he'd been ousted from power by jealous rivals seeking to steal his territory. In recent times, the Baron has recently used his great influence and knowledge of the Dark Side to secure himself the role of Grand Inquisitor in the newly reformed Galactic Empire.

SHIPS:
TIE Advanced v1
http://vignette3.wik...=20161109034547

The TIE Advanced v1 was an experimental TIE fighter model of the Imperial Navy. It was heavily based off Republic Sienar Systems' own Scimitar. The starfighter was fitted with basic shields, and unlike the TIE Advanced x1, the v1's S-foils could fold in around the cockpit when not in flight, conserving hangar space. Unusually for a TIE model, it had solar panels only on the inside surface of the wings, instead armor-plating the outside surfaces in order to make it more resistant to enemy fire from the sides. This resulted in lower power output from the panels, requiring the engines to run on fuel instead of the solar reactor, which only powered weapons, sensors, and auxiliary systems. It also lacked a hyperdrive, which meant that it relied on capital ships for long-range transportation, like most of the TIE models. The TIE Advanced v1 was armed with dual chin mounted laser cannons, and had the ability to launch warheads, including an XX-23 S-thread tracker.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
None, as of yet. Just got started!

I love it! But there's just one issue.

On this site all force users start out as apprentices. So I'm not sure if you'll be able to play him as a knight. But hey! I've only been her e for a month so I could be pretty wrong!

Atlas Kane

A
Nope, @[member="Krest"], you're right. People need to start out as apprentices here and then work their way up to master.

Taa Nul

Agh, well, that sucks. This was my original character back on Habbo Hotel that I wanted to bring back. Any suggestions? <.<
@[member="Hayato"]
@[member="Krest"]

Rouge padawon. Rouge senetor who's just figuring out he can use the force. The latter would make sense for his age, and he'd still be rouge from the Republic (which is what I assume you're going for)

Atlas Kane

A
Hm. You could
  • a ) Go to the Jedi and then become a Jedi there, afterwards leave them and join the CIS (This would take some time)
  • b ) Just say he was a Padawan with the Jedi and then left them and joined the CIS (Which would take a couple quick edits here and there in your bio)

Taa Nul

Right, well.....time to make a few revisions, yet again. I could just have him be a rogue Republic senator who happens to have force sensitivity. Or that works, @[member="Hayato"]

Taa Nul

Alright, I've made a new backstory and the necessary changes. Also divulged a bit on his actual wealth, which is exponentially vast.
@[member="Hayato"]
@[member="Krest"]

Taa Nul

Sadly the site was shut down a long while ago after the SWRP community on Habbo died. I can work with this new story, not to worry. Changes little, other than his combat skill. But I've got an army of droids to back me up anyway. :)
@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom