Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Baron-Class Gunship "Hammer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
iconoclast-ab3a5.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a support gunship for the Athysian League Navy
  • Image Source: Credit
  • Canon Link: NA
  • Permissions: NA
  • Primary Source: NA
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: Athysian League Colonial Industries
  • Affiliation: Athysian League
  • Market Status: Closed-Market
  • Model: HHG-03
  • Production: Minor
  • Material: Reinforced Durasteel
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
STANDARD FEATURES
ADVANCED SYSTEMS
STRENGTHS
  • Carnage Bringers. The Baron-Class Gunships are heavily armed ironclads capable of raining hell upon both void and surface targets. Their numerous point-defense turrets also allow for protection against aerial strikes on them.
  • Durasteel Behemoths. These gunships are clad in multiple layers of reinforced Durasteel armoured hulls, making them hard to break by shelling. Their dual shield generators make piercing through the hull only harder...
WEAKNESSES
  • Undead Crawlers. Heavily armed and overgunned, the Barons lack the deck space to mount heavier engines, which makes them rather slow-moving and hard to maneuver.
DESCRIPTION
Clad in thick spiked crimson durasteed armoured plating, the keels of the Baron-Class gunships crack open, as the multiple barrels peak up like thorns, ready to vome infernal blazing fire against the enemy warships or land fortresses. These gunships are most popular units in planetary sieges and supressive bombardments in both atmosphere and void.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Irratar Hemstagon Irratar Hemstagon

Hello! Very interesting ship. I have some question and remark.
  • Please clarify your intent on the Orbital Strike Cannons, and pleaase clarify how big they are. Because the people if read this name usually think something like this. And these are quite big for a 50 metres ship.
  • The other remark, these are a very powerful ships and the average squadron count it could be too powerful. So I suggest to lower this number.

HELL NO

I would need like 10 of those ships to carry half a barrel of that beast! The orbital cannons are these things i have linked them on the actual thing 0.o these are small gunships inspired from the Hutt ships of Makeb, not meant to be in ANY way vanguard beasts. They can take heavy fire, yeah, but when it comes to sieges and void battles, if you have few of them they are basically useless.

Lowering squadron to half though, not a problem. To be honest, in my eyes these are like less-than destroyers thus i kept them in numbers. Otherwise you just gang the ant-sized ship with literally any other kind of serious ship and its done deal. I felt they operated like REALLY heavy bombers like flying fortresses of WW2. Too heavy but cant solo nothing

MANIAC MANIAC

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Irratar Hemstagon Irratar Hemstagon

Thank you for the clarification! I still feel the average squadron is too big to them. If you want to keep it, I think it would be the best if you're add one more weakness to your list. While I check the submissions I also need to keep pvp in mind . And in pvp for example against a normal X-wing squadron to the enemy hard to do anything against them. So please add one more weakness to your list, or please chose a lower squadron count's rating. And low is at most 8 ships, the very low is at most 4 ships. For a heavy bombing group, these numbers aren’t too low either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom