Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banned from a faction

Apparently I was banned from the Republic (I did in character leave the fraction) how do I get it off my fraction list? It says everything that is posted is "protected forum" and says I can't view a thing and won't let me quit it. I figure if I can't continue to be a part OOC wise I might as well quit, but it won't let me.

thanks for your help

[member="Hakora Cinthra"]

... faction*

To leave a faction, you must do so in the faction's "home page", which you should be able to see. You don't need to see the faction's forums to leave the faction.

LINK if you need one.

Tell me if I got your problem right or if you need any additional help. ;)

[member="Hakora Cinthra"]

You were not banned. The member list was purged of inactive and non-faction members, and since it was publicly known that you were ICly leaving, you were probably added to the purge list.

Republic is now membership by approval only, meaning you have to request membership and wait for an admin to approve you. If you can't see our pages, that means you are no longer a member so you don't need to worry about un-joining.

[member="Maria Natalja"] [member="Avalore Eden"]

I clicked the link and it says banned, and it isn't on my faction list on top area above, but it is still on my list in the forum area.

I also did leave in the recent thread, but I was in character finishing threads I was in before I left so I would have finished threads on my tracker.

My bad then. I don't recall there being a convo between the admins about banning him but I do know we just did a recent member list purge. I don't believe he was meant to be banned. I'll have to ask Kiskla.

In truth this is my bad. The character should only have been removed not banned and I accept full responsibility for using the wrong setting and causing any upset or creating a wrong impression.

I can only apologise to all concerned, especially Hakora. Sorry.

[member="Avalore Eden"] | [member="Tefka"] | [member="Maria Natalja"] | [member="Hakora Cinthra"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom