Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Vehicle Balutar X2 Swoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balutar X2 Swoop
aC19v77.jpg
OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Swoop Bike
  • Role: Personal Transport
  • Size: Extremely Small [2.66 meters]
  • Weight: Average
  • Armaments: Average
  • Defenses: Extreme
  • Maneuverability: Extreme
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Propulsion: Repulsorlift
  • Crew: 1
  • Extra Passenger Capacity: 1
  • Cargo Capacity: Very Small
SPECIAL FEATURES
  • Muffled Engines: Engines have been muffled with silencers, thus making it's engine very quiet, emitting a silent hum that is extremely hard to detect.
  • Small Shield Generator: Attached under the driver's seat & protects the whole swoop from extreme blaster fires.
STRENGTHS
  • Extremely Fast: The engines have been designed to clock to really high speeds, although such high speeds require the driver to wear rider gear to protect from fast approaching objects.
  • Small Frame: Its small framework allows it exemplary maneuverability & turn capability around extreme sharp corners.
  • Sturdy Hull: The hull of the swoop is made of duraplast, making it very hard to penetrate & coupled with a small shield generator, it protects high grades of protection against blaster fire.
WEAKNESSES
  • Averagely Bulky: State-of-the-art systems like shield generator & engine muffler adds unwanted weight on the swoop which can be too bulky to handle for inexperienced drivers.
  • Lack Of Armaments: To keep its high maneuverability intact, it left very little room for armaments, though 1 Gi/9 Antipersonnel Laser Cannon does more damage than 2 regular cannons.
  • Little Cargo-Space: Due to its already achieved weight, little room is left for much cargo space. Though there is enough for minimal gear of driver.
DESCRIPTION

Salazar needed a swoopbike to travel long distances. As an initiate, he saw the Balutar swoop & he was attracted to its small frame & sturdy look. After he became a knight, he asked the R&D section of Canyon Defence Ltd for a special Balutar swoop according to his specifications. Though armaments weren't his priority, he told them to focus on speed, defence, & maneuverability. After the first prototype was made after a month, he saw that the engine was making a lot of noise which was removed thereafter using some silencers. After all the modifications were complete, Salazar personally tested it intensively for 6 months before officially accepting it.

Last edited:
Is it??? I don't know..... I checked a few on wookiepedia and most are around 3-4 meters..... I think the confusion is because no length has been mentioned on the balance sheet.... but anyways... if u surely say that it's average then I'll change it.... R u sure???

HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Salazar Niminen Salazar Niminen

Ok, thanks for the explanation. You don't have to change if you don't want, I'll accept this. And please tag me, I'm not following the thread, without a tag I'm not necessarily see your answer.
250 vehicles of 5.5m, either semi-unique or limited. (Semi-Unique (A single small unit, squad, or squadron), Limited (Only one small group of characters. IE: A Single Minor Faction, Company, or Group within a faction.), Minor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom