Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Balance Comes From Many Places

If life allowed him to reach the age where he could no longer take care of himself, he knew that he would have someone to take care of him. Little Asha has shown herself to be as responsible as she was selfless; with the council being officiated and less responsibilities put on him he was allowed to move more freely and remain in his nomadic lifestyle moving around the galaxy and helping those in need. It was still very welcoming for his daughter to think of him and giving him piece of mind that he would always have a home here outside of his travelling ship. "It warms me to hear everything is going according to plan." The warrior stated calmly finishing up his cup of tea then using the force the pot of hot tea started to pour gently into his cup showing his love for her tea. "That would be most welcome, thank you for thinking of me." It took a moment, he wasn't the most affectionate but he had promised himself he would try to be more open with his daughter now that she was back. He placed a hand and lightly patted her head before taking his cup and took a sip.

Imura. So his assumption was correct, there was an Imura that came to a Hex for help or rather a way of life. That would explain the aura and heat that radiated from his being. With him being here, the question of whom he was closer to; that of Morna or Nickolas. For the time being, he would had to assume neither, he was he on his own accord and wanting to be his own man. The Je'daii welcomed all who wished for true balance. Past interactions would remain in the past. Jericho would not bring anything up about the young man's lineage but an eye would be kept, destruction did go hand and hand with the Imura name. "There is no doubt that you or any others will be a burden to me nor Asha." The warrior started off. "Be kind and respectful to all around you and no toes will be stepped on."

His attention turned to Sahna Te, the young shy girl who spoke so little to the others aside from Asha. He had noticed that she smiled as much as she tried to hide it from under her cup. Her eyes stayed low when she spoke to him. Using the force, he lightly pulled the cup from the little girls hands and poured her another cup. While he did this, he spoke soundly to her, "No need to ever hide your enjoyment, little one. If you have a smile to show, always show it. You are safe and among friends." The would then hover slowly back to her hand. "I am Jericho Hex. A master of this order." He stated after taking another sip of his tea; finally introducing himself as well.

"My friend," she began, with her attention turned toward the young Imura, "Your presence here is not a burden. All who come to us are granted a space of their own, privacy, sanctuary, to give you and your companion your own rooms would hardly put us out, of that I can assure you. Now, if you would prefer to share then that is another matter all together. Short of that, we have several conjoined rooms, they are meant for families but would work just as well if you would like. Our Order is not so large that we struggle for space."

All of this was said with a kindly and respectful smile, and afterward she fell quiet and watched as her Father poured himself another cup of tea. That smile grew into a brief beaming grin... It did not matter how many times he showed his adoration for the things she did and made for him, it would always instill in her some small measure of pride and satisfaction. After all he had done so much for her throughout her life. The gentle pat to her head was simply the icing on the cake.

Waiting for all present conversation to reach an interruptable state, Asha finally turned back to little [member='Sahna Te'] and gave an encouraging nod. "I'm sure that Jyn would love to show you around, that project seems to be her passion."

And then her gaze shifted up to her Papa. Words didn't even need to be said between the two of them, his gratitude toward her finding him a room was known even before he stated it, and so she simply bowed her head to him with a smile. "Did you think I'd leave you out in the cold?" she quipped with a tiny grin to boot, not that Aurum was anywhere near cold...

[member='Jericho'] | [member='Ignis Imura']

I felt that this Jericho was keeping a very watchful eye over me. My father and uncle were people who stepped on the toes and hearts of many people. Matching and fighting various people through out the years, it was very likely that he had met one, or even both of them at some point. Even as Asha stated that I was not stepping on anyone's toes, and that the accommodations would be fine in either one form or another, I took another sip of the tea as it was poured a second time for the large man. And then again for the Togruta. His voice was not commanding, nor confrontational, but it could be felt that he had a long and winding road of life. Almost as though he was out of place, yet he still belonged. A speck of dust that was different than the rest in this galaxy.

​"Separate rooms then if you please Asha. Sometimes people need their space when on long travels."

My attention returned to Asha as I spoke. With the introduction of Jericho, I finally fit the pieces together. They were relatives, and with the amount of power that this man held at his hands, I could only assume he was a much older brother, or the father of Asha. Kind of scared me to be honest. Any man who dared to get near his daughter was sure to get some kind of treatment that would keep his daughter safe from harm. However, she seemed to have gone through much already. Likely a long lost family reunion that had taken place quite a bit ago, but he was not there for her earlier.

​"Thank you both for your hospitality, and your willingness to accommodate myself."

Turning to look at Jericho, I lowered my head a moment. Thinking of the words that were spoken, and how to form them.

"I do not know of which Imura you have crossed with. I can see it in your watchful eye. I do not need to know the details, but I will make amends for what my father and uncle have done to this galaxy."

I felt the sudden urge to prove this man wrong. Just so he could get his eyes off of me. He wasn't judging yet, but he knew something of not my past, but that of my family. I felt I had to do my best for not his approval, but to show him that not all of my family were these people who drew upon the darkside for their selfish intentions. My father most of all.

Setting my cup of tea down, finished from the last few sips I have had, I straightened myself. Nodding to Asha, Jericho, and Sahna.

"I will be retrieving my belongings from my ship, and moving into my quarters. Unless there is anything else needed of me?"

Now that I have spoke to Jericho in this manner, I felt like I had ruined the mood for everyone else. This was supposed to be a nice get together. Sometimes I hated myself, and needed to find a reason to just leave the situation.

Even if it meant making it more awkward it seemed.

[member="Asha Hex"], [member="Jericho"], [member="Sahna Te"],

Valgærd

Sahna glanced at Jericho.

It struck her, those words, to show her smile. For one thing, until recently she hadn't believed she even had a smile to share. Now, she had one... Jyn had found it, Asha knew how to draw it out, why should she hide it? A smile one of the few things she had to give away, and with the encouragement of Jericho, she had no reason to hide it any longer. She nodded towards him.

Towards Asha, she inclined her head. The togruta placed her tea cup down and lifted her hands to stroke her montrals.

"Thank you, Asha." She began. The girl paused, biting her lip for a moment. Perhaps it would be a good idea to go and find Jyn. She was still very much learning her way around the city proper. Already she'd managed to get herself lost and turned around a few times. It wasn't the end of the world for little Sahna, although small and seemingly easily frightened, she was quite at home lost in a busy city. Still, the idea of finding Jyn and learning the ropes from her appealed to the girl.

Ignis stood, mentioning retrieving his belongings from his ship. He had a ship? A whole ship? The togruta stifled a low "wow" as she, too, pulled herself to her feet. She turned to jericho and Asha in turn,

"Thank you, for the advice... and the tea." She said, smiling. This time, the smile was not hidden behind anything, but displayed on her pale orange features for all to see. She then turned to Ignis,

"It was... a pleasure to meet you." She said, realising that that was, in fact, true. Despite the darkness she'd felt in him, it had been a highlight of her day to meet him, "I hope... we'll see each other around again."

She slipped over towards the door of the tent, apparently about to quietly slip away without another word.

[member="Ignis Imura"] | [member="Asha Hex"] | [member="Jericho"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom