Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Bad Guy seeking Adversaries/ Bad Guy seeking other Bad Guys!

Hello there all! Got the occasional itch for doing some bad guy stuff. While I do kinda sorta have a faction in the form of the Legion of the Crimson Star. I am seeking to be an adversary to all the good guys, and perhaps against other bad guys, or who might be looking for other bad guys to form partnerships even. So I’m wondering who is in need of a bad guy? Who is looking to do some evil stuff? Definitely would love to see about getting some stuff going. Seeking other factions who might also need bad guys added to the roster. Just seeking some conflict or interesting stories!

So who might be interested?

939231039635750953.webp

I'm looking to get this wookie going. Let me know when you are ready to do some evil, and maybe Targanaak can be there to make it more fun.

sɪɴɴᴇʀs ʙʏ ᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʙᴜᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛᴇᴏᴜs sᴛɪʟʟ
not much for pvp these days but i could give this a shot Garrick Skorr Garrick Skorr

my char believes her daughter was killed by sith so if you're ever by SO space or along the way, she could run into ya on her impending revenge mission. Got a mandalorian corsair fleet, so im sure she could be opp for the crimson star too if you need smth bigger than one grumpy mother

not much for pvp these days but i could give this a shot Garrick Skorr Garrick Skorr

my char believes her daughter was killed by sith so if you're ever by SO space or along the way, she could run into ya on her impending revenge mission. Got a mandalorian corsair fleet, so im sure she could be opp for the crimson star too if you need smth bigger than one grumpy mother

Bigger then a Grumpy mother? There’s very little a scorned mumma bear can’t do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom