Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Company

Pain was the first thing she became aware of, pain in her limbs and a throbbing in her head. The next thing she became aware of was the fact that she was not in her bed, in fact whatever she was lying upon was hard, cold, and steadily moving. As her mind muddled through all the sensations assaulting her, she began to shift about trying to alleviate some of the pain in her limbs. She was stiff, insanely so, but she found she was unable to shift about in her moving prison.

Panic was not something she could feel nor was fear, but as she slowly struggled back to the world of the waking her anxiety peaked. Her heart began to pound painfully in her chest and she struggled further in her small prison, causing someone that was carrying her cold prison to curse in an unknown tongue. Frowning, bright sapphire eyes fluttered open and she was greeted by darkness, though, she had expected nothing less.

Vex had also just woke up, He had drank far too much last night His head throbbed and his bed felt wet, He panicked surly he hadn't wet himself. He looked down and was relived to see it was only wine. The note on the pillow gave him less positive feelings apparently he owed one of his night staff 50 credits, 50 Karking credits. He rolled over again and was about to go back to sleep when his door fell into the room followed by a rather large henchman of his, Murt or something like that that was his name. The man began to speak his voice filled with child like glee "Sur , Sur ... We done got a pretty lady ... " Vex just groaned and pulled a pillow over his head " ... She can do magic with pretty fire hair ... " The half wit continued, Vex groaned again then swore at the merc "Go away" Vex screamed throwing what remained of the lamp at his bedside at the mans head. The lamp shattered and the man whimpered clutching his head "... But she is a pwetty princess"

Vex finally gave up on sleep "Fine lets go and see your pretty princess" He said sliding out of bed as he did so a multitude of bottles also fell from the bed, last night had been quite the party If only he could remember it. Vex waddled over to his wardrobe clutching his aching head. Once he was dressed he followed the merc down to where he had put his princess. He stepped into the dark room "Good morning princess and welcome to Nar Shadar" He said with a rather forced smile. "Mr. Small man I is going to mawee the pwetty fire lady, Yes?" The large man cooed. Vex replied quickly and harshly "No"
@[member="Anwen Talith"]

Shifting against the cold wall at her back Anwen stared at the two figures before her, what little light entering the room making it impossible for her to see their faces. One was a huge man, but he sounded more like a child. However, the second was the size of a child, but he sounded very much like a grown man. Their knowledge of her regal holding startled her and she could only hope that darkness of the room hid her expression. She was the Princess of Byss, but she never bragged of her birthright as both her brothers had warned against it for the time being.

Unnerved by the knowledge the pair seemed to possess and the face that she was worlds away from where she had started she simply stared at them, her bright sapphire orbs shinning in the darkness. When the silence began to thicken about them, she finally spoke, her anxiety rising to uncomfortable levels. She could easily escape, she assumed, but somewhere along the way to Mr. Small Man's she had been relieved of her lightsaber; she would not leave without it.

Still seated upon the ground she decided to give some light to the situation and also to let her captor know that he had made a mistake in taking a Talith. With a snap of her right hand brilliant green flames sprang to life, enveloping her whole hand and wrist. The room was bathed in writhing green light, her features and those of her captors displayed plainly.

"Why am I here?"

@[member=Vex Tythion]

"Cookies, Cream .... Liqueur?" He smiled as he looked her up and down, She really was a fire lady but was she a real princess "I don't actually know why you are here, I think my associate wants to marry you,He seems to think you are a princess" He shrugged "Aren't princesses supposed to be attractive?" He added rather smugly. The larger man stayed quiet transfixed by the flame "Pwitteee" He repeatedly mumbled to himself reaching out to touch the green fire. Vex watched as the man recoiled sucking his burnt fingers. That made him laugh allot and for a moment he forgot that he had a "princess" in the room. He began to contemplate what should be done with a princess,Perhaps a dancer or a waitress or even a bed warmer, The possibilities were endless he may even let the big guy have her.

For a moment it occurred to her to lie and play ignorant, but the small man was clearly the brains behind whatever was going on. No, this situation called for honesty, brutal honesty. Frowning she got to her feet, her height nothing grand, but she at least had several inches on the little man.

"I am, I'm the princess of Byss."

She inclined her head slightly, flames engulfing her other hand as her bright eyes held the smaller mans gaze. "I would sooner marry you....instead of your...friend." In truth Anwen wasn't interested in ever marrying, such things seemed trivial as she was incapable of giving her husband a child. The flames licked up her arms, but didn't harm her clothes as she folded her arms beneath her chest.

While holding her captors gaze she became aware of the fact that she was dressed in an oversized shirt and nothing else; the small mans goon had taken her in her sleep. Anger would have been the appropriate response in that moment, especially after the man questioned her appearance. She was not accustomed to such treatment, but she couldn't be angry with the man. Unable to really throw his insult back in his face she only stared at him, shrugging.

"I am...when in the proper light."

It was all she could think to say and it was the truth. Anwen was well aware of the fact that she was attractive, but when bathed in the light of her flames she looked sickly.

"Do you have no control of your...associates?"

"I have never ... *Cough* a princess Before" Vex replied
He smirked as the women discussed married "Tell tell me princess are you daddies favorite princess or not?" He asked "I mean he did allow you to be kidnapped so he can't treasure you that much " He said with a small smile.
"I see the proper light being no light then" He said in reply to her rather shaky reply to his insult he could see he had touched a nerve and so he would touch it some more "Does the fire make you feel bigger or are you trying to scare me?"
He answered her final comment with a command "Sit" The large man sat down "Stay" He said as he backed toward the door "Now I am going to let you get some ... Beauty sleep you clearly need it" he said finally before turning to leave. The large man sat still on the floor drool slowly falling from his mouth much like it would with a dog.

There were times that she wished she was whole, that she could feel as freely as her brothers. Those times were few, but this little man had brought about such wonton wishes. "No...He died before he could kill me." Her face was calm as she spoke, little emotion playing across her features. Her father had been many things, but in the end he had only been her creator and she an experiment.

When he poked further upon her beauty she could only smile, this game of theirs was becoming interesting. "I am bigger, than you at least." She allowed the flames of one hand to die away, that same hand passing through her hair. "Your fear does nothing for me...I'm not a Sith."

Eying the little man she glanced at his associate, then back to her little captor. She was not about to allow him to lock her up again and not with his dimwitted goon. The last of her flames vanished as she moved toward the door, her hand sweeping toward the large man in a lazy fashion. Her aura pulsed as power rippled outward from her hand. The large man was swept across the floor and pressed against the wall at his back, once there Anwen held him in place as she closed the distance between herself and the small man.

For once she towered over another being and it was an odd feeling, looking down at someone. The hem of her shirt brushed her thighs, but she ignored her lack of clothing as she looked down at him. "No." She moved so that he simply couldn't close the door on her, her eyes bright as she studied his face.

@Vex Tythion

"Aww well I'm not all that surprised that he tried to kill you" Vex replied back "Your mouth is as ugly as your face, You may be tall But I'm adored, Now if you don't mind I simply must go or all the pretty ladies ..." He watched as she block him from closing the door "How very forward" He laughed. He Looked over to his fool He looked more confused than in pain. Vex looked up at the girl "I could stick you if I wanted to" He said softly as he lifted his hand up to the woman's upper thigh "I was once told by a drunk tramp that there is an artery here and that if one were to cut it one would die ... of course there are other less bloody ways" He smiled. This game bored him.

She caught his hand, stepping closer to him as her eyes caught the light. She let his hand linger upon her upper thigh for a moment, before pulling it away, but she kept hold of his hand. "Do you want to?" His cruel tongue was stinging less and less with every word spoken between them. She lapsed into silence and released his hand, moving past him and out of the room. The light of the world beyond stung her eyes for a moment and she blinked, turning back she met the man's gaze once more.

@Vex Tythion

"That all depends on you ugly" He smiled withdrawing his hand, The women had started fighting back, how touching he thought. Then the princess began walking off He turned quickly to the big merc "Get up you oaf" He shouted before turning back "Were do you propose to go, we are in a cellar and you don't know where the stairs are... I do" He said softly then he began waddling off "If you want to leave follow me" He called back as he moved around the corner. His stunted legs meant that Anwen would have no trouble keeping up.

"How so?"

Following behind the small man she allowed her eyes to roam over the area they were within, her mind wandering. Finally she leveled her gaze upon the back of his head once more and she smiled softly, his words nothing more than a mild irritant now. "Anwen, my name is Anwen." She doubted he would use it and expected some kind of reproach in return, but she felt it necessary to at least give him a proper name to call her by.

They reached the stairs easily and she followed after the small man, his companion only a few steps behind her. She wasn't threatened by the big man, but kept her guard up all the same.

"Anwen ... aww how quint, I don't think I have ever had an Anwen working for me" He said in reply cursing himself for not being able to find a rhyme to insult her name with. He led her up the stairs to the bars store room "Grab her" He said softly to the big man. He would hate for her to run away before meeting her colleagues. The big man stood confused for a moment, He often had difficulty understanding words when they were not shouted, He grasped the instruction a second later He reached down to grab her with a pair of meaty hands.The room had three doors firstly was the one they had just walked through then the door to the bar and finally the door back down into the cellar ... the final door led to Vex's drug lab. The princess would not like it there. Whilst the big man got to work Vex distracted himself with a barrel of whiskey.

"I don't work for you."

She squeaked as the man made to grab her, but her heritage and training within the Force allowed her to evade his grasping hands. Moving as quick as the daughter of Moridin should she rounded upon the hulking man, throwing a hand up to send him crashing back into a cask of alcohol. The cask splintered under the mans weight and he whimpered like a puppy that had been kicked, a smile coming to her lips. She hadn't wanted to hurt the man, but she would defend herself whenever needed.

Turning back to the smaller man she folded her arms beneath her chest, her night shirt riding up her thighs a bit at the action. She said nothing, instead she simply watched the little man as he worked on drinking himself silly.

@Vex Tythion

"Ugly and with a foul temper, are you married?" He said with a smirk "Would you like a drink?" He asked with a smile He tossed a bottle at the whimpering Merc "Get up you baby" he hissed. The large man clambered to his feet sucking his thumb "sowee" He mumbled. Vex shook his head and looked over to Anwen.

She shook her head in response to his first question, but approached him upon the second. "I guess..." She wasn't much for drinking, but it seemed in her current circumstances that it would be allowable.

@Vex Tythion

"Good come with me " He said gesturing to the bar. After she had passed through the door he followed after her. He waddled up to the bar pushing past men double his size please get me a brandy and make the special for my lady friend " The Bartender nodded, He knew what vex was asking. He stepped into back room and poured a clear tasteless liquid into a glass of white wine then brought the wine and the brandy out to vex. Meanwhile some of the patrons were taking interest in the princess.

The eyes of the small man's patrons bothered her little, even her state of dress did not seem to bother her. She stood back, watching him carefully as he retrieved a drink for them both. Running a hand through her hair, she waited patiently for the next part of whatever game this man seemed to be playing with her.

"Who are you?"

He smiled placing her drink down on the table and heaving himself onto a stool. He breathed out "My name Is Vex Tythion the shorter, I am chair of the drinkers for Rancor protection board and the queen Mother on Naboo" He winked, He liked games especially games involving little girls. He grinned a wicked smile cut across his face "You have asked me a question now it's my turn ... What's your dress size?"

She took the glass as she took the stool across from Vex, a curious look upon her face. Raising the glass to her lips it never occurred to her that she should be suspicious of him and so she took a small sip of the liquid. She wasn't accustomed to wine or any alcohol for that matter, but it was light and sweet upon her tongue. Smiling lightly she took another sip, bright sapphire orbs fixed upon the little man across from her.

"A ten...I think."

She wasn't really sure why he wanted to know her dress size, but she gave him her best guess. Taking yet another small sip of her drink she thought for a moment, trying to come up with another question since it appeared that they were playing a game.

"Are you in charge here?"

No that role belongs to my ex-wife a most beautiful rancor, Ah yes my dearest grunt she owns the bar and keeps the staff in line" He smiled. It may have seemed like the little man was lying but for legal purposes the rancor he kept in the basement was the holder of the deeds. He downed his own drink and smiled "Tried princess" He stood up "or would you like another", sometimes people required two doses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom