Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Company

She wasn't sure if she was supposed to take his answer as serious or not, so instead she remained silent and only smiled while sipping at her drink. Her drink was nearly gone when he stood, yet again his question puzzled her. Blinking she shook her head, but not a moment later a yawn suddenly crept up upon her. Quickly she covered her mouth and turned away, shaking her head.

"No...no...I'm fine."

"Are you sure princess?" he asked "The weight distribution of your Halo is off it looks crooked to me. That must be hell on your back" He smiled "have another" He got up and waddled to the bar "Oi get another and make this one stronger. He said peering up at the bar keeper. He returned later with a double strength glass of the same white win he placed it down "So tell me about your family?" he asked in his sweetest voice.

She had finished her other drink and frowned at the new one placed at her. She was not a big drinker and disliked the feelings it caused; she felt as though she had little control of her body. Anwen was not a fan of feeling like a puppet in her own skin and already such feelings were beginning to set in, however, Vex seemed insistent. What would one more glass hurt?

This will be my last.

Licking her lips she sipped at the drink, startlingly bright eyes meeting Vex's gaze. For a moment she simply stared at him, pondering is she should make a comment about the halo he claimed she had. Instead she remained quite and shrugged, another sip of wine passing her soft lips.

"I had a father, I still have a mother, a full brother, and a half brother. I have biological relatives, but not a family in the same sense as those born naturally. My parents did not raise me nor did my brothers. I was made, engineered to be perfect."

The last bit was a lie as far as her father might have been concerned, but in the eyes of those that walked the path of Light she was exactly that. Smiling she tilted her head back a bit, insanely proud of her heritage and her creation despite the cruel intentions her father had.

@Vex Tythion

"That's a shame" Vex smiled in reply "I was rather enjoying our little game" He sat and listened as Anwen described her family and his eyes lit up "So you are rather special,no?" He lent back perhaps she was worth more than he first thought, He needed money, well wanted it really , He expected to get lots of money from this little baby.He was becoming impatient he wanted her to sleep. He lent forward and watched if she wasn't asleep soon he would need to resort to drastic measures.

"What do you mean?"

He spoke as though one of them was going to be leaving, but her musings were brought to a halt as a massive yawn crept up upon her. With heavy eyes she set her glass aside, her head swimming suddenly. It was unsettling and she found herself reaching out for one of his hands, feeling as though holding his hand would set her right. It was a strange notion, but the feel of his hand in her own was oddly soothing.

It's the drink.

Heavy eyes found his and she nodded, yawning again. "Yes..." Her eyes drooped suddenly and she grumbled to herself, attempting to fight the sleep off. "Vex...Vex I..." She was trying to tell him she felt odd, but before she could speak another word darkness came crashing down upon her as she slumped against the table.

@Vex Tythion

"Finally Kark she was resistant" He sighed and stood up "Have you been watering that stuff down" He said to the bartender Behind him, the bartender vigorously shook his head Vex nodded, he believe the man who was far to stupid to think of watering the concoction down. He paced around to the back of her "Such a fine lady I think daddy will pay quite handsomely for her back, I want you to find out were she has come from"He said to no one in particicular

Vex would find very little information upon Anwen, except that she was in fact from Byss where her brother ruled as King. However, any information upon their father or even their mother didn't seem to exist. However, if he simply asked she would give him the names of her parents though it was unlikely he would believe her about her father. Either way it didn't matter as her father was dead, only her mother and brothers remained.

Vex moved over to prop up the bar two whiskeys later and information was found "She is from Byss" Came a voice. Vex sat up "Oi airhead you took the Princess from a pretty house right?" Vex said into his glass. The large Merc pulled his thumb from his mouth "Yes sir, It was a big pwitty house with lots of guards, Is pwitty lady my wife now?" He asked. Vex downed the bitter alcohol "No" He replied. Sliding from the bar he staggered to the basement "Bring the girl" He said "and a camera"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom