Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bad Company, I Won't Deny (Heralds of Chaos)

Lord Ghoul

L
He rolled his eyes at Nemene. Yeah, sure. He was the one throwing a tantrum. Well, she started it! Grumbling inwardly, Mikhail watched as the lady suddenly grew almost devoid of emotion. Uhm, what? Not two seconds ago she had been about to make a stab at him with her sword. Now she was lackadaisically perusing the pros and cons of teaming up with Shorn and Kaine? Dark, arching brows drew together sharply over confused blue eyes. Ok, robot lady.

The Thronebreaker shrugged a shoulder in response to @[member="Nemene Talith"]. "I could probably take them all on with Kaine, but we're going to take them out one by one. If you want to be anonymous that's fine. I've already got a similar deal with someone else," Shorn said, referencing Lucien Cordel's assent to his plan. Because he totally had one "As for a plan. A) we find the Sith Council. B) we smash them." Mikhail's mischievous blue eyes bored into Nemene. No doubt she would not take that very well. Shorn waved a hand carelessly. "Kaine has more details. We'll set up a meeting soon. I just came to make sure you two could play nice."

He spared a glance at @[member="Evelynn"] as she returned to the room. Grey eyes glared knives at him. He winked back at her. "So yeah, we're done here. If you're sure th-..." he broke of, smirking, at the anger in Evelynn's eyes. "I guess so."

Shorn turned and stalked out the door, leaving Evelynn to glower and Nemene to... do whatever a robot did. On the way back to his ship he sent a message to @[member="Darth Vornskr"] asking for a location for the meeting. And a place for them to set up a super evil villain-esque lair.

Kaine received Mikhail's message, and quickly sent a reply back to him as soon as he was able.

Sent them the coordinates for my castle, it shall serve as our initial meeting location until we can sufficiently decide on a more permanent location. Do not bring anyone else, only the Queens and yourself.

He then commanded his servants to tidy up the castle grounds for their eventually arrival, as appearances for the Tyrant were important when it concerned honorable guests. Especially the Talith woman, she herself was a self-proclaimed monarch, and he would treat her like one. It wasn't cause he had any new-found respect for her, but rather it was because she was the legitimate child of Moridin. One of the side effects of the gauntlet was an innate concern for the Talith children, and despite Kaine being free from that minor influence for quite some time, it left somewhat of an impression upon his character. After commanding his servants to do his bidding, he dressed himself in a finely tailored suit of crimson, ebony, and gold silk, and waited patiently in the council chambers that would serve as the meeting place. Rattatak was only a short distance away, astronomically speaking, and it wouldn't be long before his guests arrived...

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"] @[member="Nemene Talith"] @[member="Evelynn"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Shorn forwarded the Queens Kaine's message. He didn't see the point in turning around and giving it to them by word of mouth. Too much effort. Nah, he'd see them there. Maybe. He wasn't sure if Her Royal Stoneness actually felt apathetic about Kaine or if she just had a stellar pokerface. Shorn shrugged to himself and kept walking all the way back to his ship. He hopped in and zipped off to Kaine's special, special palace.

The ever-nonchalant Mikhail paid little heed to the palace's grandeur aside from a single admiring glance upon exiting his ship. He strolled past spires and guards and gates and all sorts of interesting things. Wearing only a leather jacket, t-shirt, and jeans got him a few dull stares from the servitors upon entering the castle proper.

"Who let this wretch in?" growled what appeared to be a head servant. Shorn was well familiar with such types. Tapani nobility loved their servants. Loved to have them, that is. They could care less whether one was promptly executed with a swift lightfoil through the gut for an instance such as... well, such as letting a peasant into the castle. Shorn understood the guy's reason for being so upset. Shorn just didn't care. He casually flicked a hand, sending the head servant stumbling away from him.

The head servant sputtered. He didn't know how much Shorn was letting him off. You talked that way to a Tapani Baron? Forget about surviving, just hope they killed you nice and quick.

"Thronebreaker, here to have tea and crumpets with Vornskr," Mikhail said with a savage smirk.

The eyes of all the servants in the room went wide and they hurriedly shuffled him in to the council chambers, with many profuse apologies. Upon entering the room, Shorn's pale-blue eyes fell on Kaine.

"You forgot a little purple on your suit.... for royalty. It's the small things."
[member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Evelynn"]

Louise

here for your dad
Evelynn arrived alone.

True to form Nemene had decided to forgo the meeting on such a personal level, finding the conditions of their gathering to be dubious at best. At they end of the day they were Sith and you could only trust a Sith as far as...well...actually it's advised that you don't even trust them to that extent.

Which explains why the less valuable of the two was the one to show up. Poor Evelynn. Less impressive, second best, and up to be slaughtered if this was indeed an ambush against the Queens of Rattatak.

A pity, considering that Kaine had tidied up the castle grounds with Nemene in mind.

However she wouldn't completely be snubbing the affair, with the Silent Sister lugging along a holoprojector for the occasion. Unlike the incredible exasperating Mikhail Shorn, Evelynn's journey to the council chambers went unimpeded, with the girl being a frequent visitor to Panatha.

Upon entering she offered both of the men a curt bow, she would not be so emotional and discourteous while away from the safety of Rattatak. My Lords. I'm afraid that my sister cannot make it. Those were the only words she offered as she began to set up the holoprojector so that the other woman could join the dark conference.

[member="Mikhail Shorn"], [member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Nemene Talith"]

"Perhaps if this was another world, Shorn. However; in my Kingdom, crimson, onyx, and gold are royal colors... and I properly represent all three." He said with a smirk, softly gesturing to his exquisite outfit that clung to his body well. Along with the clothes on his body, he wore a crown modeled in the shape of a circlet that completely encircled his head across the center of the forehead and all the way around. It was made out of black steel constructed in the forges of the castle and empowered with Sith Alchemy to be quite impervious to most forms of damage. It was set on all sides by square-cut rubies, which glinted and shined in the light of the gloom. Despite his failing health, he looked every bit a sovereign ruler should, and his attitude reflected that.

Soon enough Evelynn arrived, and Kaine was extremely displeased that Nemene did not even bother to show up along with her, an obvious slight against him. However; for the sake of the future alliance they all might create, he was willing to accept a slight here and there. "A shame the Queen of Rattatak could not attend, her presence will be sorely missed. Now then, Mikhail, this meeting is your brainchild, why don't you start us off?"

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Evelynn"]

Lira Dajenn

L
Both Queens of Rattatak are here.” Nemene said as her hologram flickered to life, Evelynn was just as much of a Queen as she after all, and that idea had to be reinforced. The blue shimmering image was of Nemene sitting upon her throne, a high backed gilded chair with cushions running around the arms. Clearly she had stayed behind on Rattatak, one could not leave their own planet on a whim after all, especially one like Rattatak.

There was no hint of a smile on her face, her lips remained pressed tightly together and her eyes spoke volumes about how much she cared for this, which was to say...not very much at all.

With liquid smooth grace she crossed her legs, placing hands in lap and turning her head towards Mikhail Shorn. Her eyes never blinked, though it was difficult to tell when watching the hologram. Still she watched intently, waiting for the man-child to speak.
[member="Darth Vornskr"] [member="Evelynn"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Lord Ghoul

L
Mikhail opened his mouth, then paused when [member="Nemene Talith"] popped up and had her say. He rolled his eyes. Okay, missy. He knew how to deal with uppity people. Their honor got all offended with juuuust the right few touches, or - he looked Nemene's blue hologram up and down - whatever she put in place of honor. Sensibility? No, wait. His eyes trailed over to @Evelynn. Aha. The touches of a smirk turned his lips upward. This. This was going to be fun.

"Now that we've got all our shining faces present. There are a lot of Sith out there. A lot of really stupid Sith that think they control the rest of us. Dark Lord of the Sith, Sith'ari, whatever they want to call themselves. Darth Volcano is one of 'em. Another group are setting up north of the Mandos, in the Imperial Remnants old stomping grounds." He slowly walked around the little group, passing behind Kaine. "Mr. Stri'agra here," he indicated Zambrano, "Isn't going for any titles right now, but there are others. And it's not just left at these Sith Lords. The Templars, the Jedi, the Republic. They think they can control us. I want to show them that they're wrong."

"Chaos is good for the opportunistic businesswoman and good for pushing your name up the mudhill. I just want to spread the love." Shorn patted Kaine on the shoulder as he kept walking by. "Buddy boy here wants to increase his rep." He nodded at Nemene, "You probably want to expand your influence and operations." His circuit of the room brought him behind Evelynn. He leaned in, breath tickling her ear. "And you..." Mikhail moved just a little closer, blue eyes fixed on Nemene, a half-smile on his features. "What do you want?" he whispered to her. Telepathically.

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Louise

here for your dad
It would be a lie to say that Evelynn was ecstatic to be here.

The Silent Sister came expecting a lot of posturing and grandiose behaviour, little snipes at each other, just Sith getting along as Sith tended to do. The girl inwardly cringed as Nemene insisted that they were both Queens. Kaine Zambrano would never respect the Silent Sister as a woman or as a Sith and she had long since accepted that fact. To him it was likely that she was just the baggage of a Talith.

Then he spoke.

So informal and lackadaisical he ponced around them all throwing out ridiculous nicknames and slang, lowering the tone completely and utterly. It came down the motives, and Shorn had circled around and positioned himself behind her. Needless to say, his flirtation still frustrated to her to an endless degree and the woman had to compress her rage into the tightest ball possible. With a scowl equipped she snaked her head away from him, very clearly uncomfortable with just how close he was.

That is none of your business, she hissed back to him and only to him before allowed her features to relax.

Naturally my sister and I's motives are the same.

That one was for everybody to hear.

[member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Mikhail Shorn"], [member="Nemene Talith"]

Kaine smirked, "My apologies then, Lady Talith. Although it saddens me that you don't trust me enough to show up in person, I had even cleaned up the castle for your arrival." He lightly fingered at the brooch fastened at the neck of his doublet as he eyed Mikhail prancing about in his usual manner. It had been too long since he had been victim to Mikhail's mannerisms, and despite his control over his facial expressions the beginning of a scowl slowly began to form. It only deepened when Mikhail placed his hand on Kaine's shoulder in the form of a friendly pat, which normally wouldn't bother the mundane people, but to Kaine it agitated him ever so slightly. "My reputation is not the reason I would list for my involvement in this alliance, but rather the enjoyment to see pretenders burn in fire." He clenched his fist for dramatic effect, but after that he grew quiet to hear what the others had to say in accordance with Mikhail's proclamation.

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Evelynn"] [member="Nemene Talith"]

Lira Dajenn

L
“The Duties of a Monarch Master Kaine, i'm sure you understand.” Nemene's voice was cool, though obviously he had been right about why she had chosen not to show her face on Panatha. She didn't trust Kaine. Not without good reason of course, he was after all a Sith and this was his primary base of power, only a fool would walk here.

When Mikhail began to move behind Evelynn Nemene completely and entirely ignored him. There was no point in giving into his game and Evelynn would take care of that himself, instead Nemene decided to look at the more intelligent man in the room, the more hated yes, but definitely the more intelligent.

“Much like Master Zambrano, I have no interest in the increase of our reputation.” Always our, never mine. “Sow the seeds of destruction. Spread death, fear, terror. Be Sith, that is what we all want is it not? To tear down the pretenders and spread our own little faiths?”

She smiled slightly, in a way it was, though it was hardly her end goal. Nemene shrugged slightly, looking at her fellow Sith.

“Let the Lord of Chaos rule.” A cryptic saying, one that only one person in the room would have heard before, the only man here that had stood at her fathers right hand.

Lord Ghoul

L
Blue eyes the color of a chilled glacier pond bored into the back of the mute's head, unperturbed by her recoiling from his closeness. He smiled in that slightly mysterious, but entirely mischievous way of his. None of his business? "No.... but it could be." He replied telepathically. She intrigued him. Mikhail couldn't put his finger on why exactly, but the why had never mattered much to the impulsive Tapani man.

His eyes flicked between [member="Nemene Talith"] and [member="Evelynn"]. The Moridin-spawn didn't seem too affected by his provocative antics. Strange. Maybe she didn't want to lose face in front of Kaine? Or maybe she just felt like before he had been being disrespectful on her turf, but now that they were on Kaine's grounds she didn't care. Bah, whatever.

As Vornskr and Nemene contradicted him on their motives both of Mikhail's dark eyebrows rose in that familiar expression which tended to set Lady Evelynn's skin a crawling. "Well then.... I guess I underestimated how much we all just like breaking other people's toys for the sake of breaking them. Go team."

[member="Darth Vornskr"]

Louise

here for your dad
Evelynn could practically feel the man-child's gaze burning the back of her head, it was a surprise to her that her own hair didn't combust like a pile of dry straw. Her cheeks reddened slightly, a habit of old that had not quite been destroyed. Although whether she was embarrassed, flustered or just completely furious was up for debate. She had to play the stone-faced card at this rate. She couldn't stand in a room with all these big bads getting visibly hot and bothered. No. That was not acceptable.

As impressive as you all are surely we're going to need more than the four of us.

The Silent Sister was never going to be a presence in this conversation, being the only one in the room that didn't have an ego to feed. She was the introvert. One of these is not like the others. You had the Duke and Duchess of family legacies over there and of course Manfred Manslut behind her, if anything Evelynn had to offer it would have been weight, it would have been sense.

Are there others that can be recruited in the name of Chaos?

She looked to her sister's hologram first, then to the Lord Zambrano and then finally she turned to stare at Mikhail, those were some sharp daggers in her eyes. Another private moment of telepathy for him:

Can we please cease this game? I'd rather not lose face in the presence of my sister and Master.

Of course the blonde fully expected the scoundrel to continue his little game of 'Tease the Mute' but if you never asked, you would never get. It could have been imagination but it would have seemed as if Evelynn's eyebrow twitched, a suggestive raise, or perhaps that was just the madness setting in.

We can continue this later.

[member="Darth Vornskr"], [member="Nemene Talith"], [member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Lord Ghoul

L
"And what is 'this'?"

The thoughts touched [member="Evelynn"]'s, no longer goading, but curious. Maybe she thought he just wanted to sleep with her. The thought caused a smirk. He had that effect on women. Those red cheeks, were they the flush of anger or of embarrassment? Shorn's eyes flicked back to Nemene, who seemed entirely unaffected. The smirk disappeared, replaced with a slightly irritated expression.

"Relax. You're not the one I'm trying to piss off."

Then he said aloud. "I can think of a few others. Not that I think they'd cooperate. [member="Jacen Cavill"] for one... He likes breaking things. [member="Darth Arcis"] was also supposed to be part of this Smash n Dash club, but I think he took Kaine breaking his spine a little personally."

There were others, names he didn't want to say aloud for fear they'd actually show up. Not because he was actually afraid of them. They just knew how to push his buttons. But of all those who he did not want to join this little group one name stood out. Darth Apparatus. Under no circumstance would Mikhail let that... thing anywhere near his new little gathering of evil buddies. Apparatus was old. Perhaps even older than Moridin. And he always had an ulterior motive. Well, they all did. The difference was that he never knew what Apparatus planned. Rumor had it that he was dead. Mikhail hoped it to be true.

"Oh, one other thing I forgot to mention. There's someone else on his way here. My apprentice, [member="Darien Cordel"]."

[member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene's hologram shifted slightly, but only for a second. It seemed to flash in and out of phase, and then suddenly the Queen of Rattatak was sitting upon her throne, lavishly reclining herself and resting hand on face. She listened to the droning on of the man-child, only half paying attention really until he finished speaking, something about an apprentice. She quirked an eyebrow, though said nothing about that.

Any apprentice of Mikhail's was certain to be at least a little interesting. She made a notation in her head to meet the lad at some point.

“I may know of someone. Though I'm unsure if her husband will let her come out to play.” She made a slight joke, something that no one in the room would really understand, perhaps not even Evelynn. Still it made her smile, and that was what was really important anyway. “She would make a fine addition.”

Oh yes, her sister in law would make a very nice compliment to the group. Plus it would allow her to keep an eye on the woman. [member="Silva Talith"], or Sable, whatever she wanted to call herself was filled to the brim with all of Moridin's teaching Every technique her father had ever learned, every skill, every little pang of knowledge Moridin had ever gathered was inside Sables head. It would be a lie to say that Nemene wasn't jealous, though of course nobody but Evelynn would ever know that. She knew most of her fathers techniques, old journals and his own teachings...but there was gaps in her knowledge, big ones.

She shrugged however, and stayed silent after her suggestion.
[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Evelynn"] [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Almost on scheduled Darien arrived on Rattatak "Yes Farther, Of course ... Yes I will talk to you later" He said before terminating the call with his farther. He had barely returned from university and already he was being sent away again. He was to training under One Mikhail Shorn a friend of his fathers. He didn't really want to go he was fighting for an emotional attachment with his farther but he couldn't just say that it wasn't what was expected, so he supposed Mikhail was a better farther than nothing.

He arrived before the guards at the door "Hello, My name is Darien Cordel I believe you are expecting me ... I am Lord Shorn's apprentice" He offered a smile but it didn't stay long before the cold emotionless faces of the guard's drove it away. He wasn't used to guards he couldn't order about, it was an odd feeling to be powerless.

@Evelynn @Mikhail Shorn @Nemene Talith [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Kaine chuckled at Nemene's words, "Let the Lords of Chaos rule", the last time he had heard those words seemed like an entire lifetime ago. Even so, he remembered that moment vividly in his mind as if it had happened yesterday, and for a moment he let his mind wade through the ocean of his memory. The victory on Junction had but all been assured, the Mandalorians driven before the Imperial war machine under the control of the then-Emperor Darth Moridin, and a steady rain had begun to drench the charred battlefield. Kaine himself had been but a young lad, he looked so young back then, not the walking corpse he had become in recent times, but he was still a ruthless killer despite his youth. Kaine was overlooking the burning remains of the capital when Moridin had arrived with his entourage of loyal Sith and soldiers, and like the obedient soldier Kaine stood to attention and gave a quick salute to the Emperor.

"The Mandalorians have been routed, sire, but there still remains a large civilian aspect on the ground. Your orders, Emperor?"

"The gnats below us are none of my concern, nor should be the concern of the Empire's. Purge the entire population, do not leave even a single one of them alive. I want their corpses to be a message to the Mandalorians that none of them are safe from my wrath. Crush their cities into dust, and let the Lords of Chaos rule."

Kaine, of course, obeyed without question, without complaint, without hesitation, and without mercy. Squads of Imperial soldiers scoured the world, cutting down anything that they came across, military, civilian, or otherwise. By the end of it all the entire population had been purged, and a garrison established to monitor the ruined world as the bulk of the Imperial vanguard moved deeper into Mandalorian space. As the last Star Destroyer left the system, carrying the young Kaine, only one thought ran through his mind as he looked back at Junction.

"The master surveyed his kingdom, and found it lacking... His judgement was swift, and without mercy."
"DEATH TO ALL"
Kaine slowly faded back to the present as the images of a burning Junction faded away into the ocean of memory, and he had just caught the end of Mikhail's words about his apprentice joining them, and Nemene speaking about Moridin's greatest apprentice. His first thoughts instantly went to Anaya, as was natural, she was the only apprentice of Moridin that Kaine had any real contact with. Even the thought of the twi'lek conjured up a vile taste in the tyrant's mouth, a taste that was a horrid combination of regret and hatred. Despite that, he did not let his face betray him, and kept up his wall of impassiveness as they finished. "The more the merrier." He grumbled to both of them, but he would not openly disregard their decision to bring in help.

Unless it was Anaya of course.

[member="Evelynn"] [member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Darien Cordel"]

Louise

here for your dad
Whatever we want it to be.

Evelnn would relax on her own time, away from the monstrous titans that currently surrounded her. Peace could come later, and by peace I mean mild mutilation and perhaps some ambient noise to go along with it. Maybe some fire crackling, the waves washing onto the shore, a coffee shop, rain on a tin roof, you know the score. Even masochists have to unwind.

This interaction wasn't her scene. Sitting around posturing. Dark and brooding. Rah rah. Lace our fingers together and smirk. Bah bah. If you've got a goatee be sure to stroke it. Fah fah.

As soon as Kaine's comment about more being merrier left his lip Evelynn's head tilted upwards, and eyebrow of impatience threatening to flick upwards with a certain degree of sass. If only she would be so bold. No. Not today.

Then we have our names. I would request that we take our leave now, lest this devolves into pointless faffing.

The Silent Sister tolerates no amount of faff.

[member="Mikhail Shorn"], [member="Nemene Talith"], [member="Darien Cordel"], [member="Darth Vornskr"]

Lira Dajenn

L
Nemene smiled slightly at her sisters inpatients, noticing how uncomfortable she was in this situation. It was time to get her off Panatha and return her to Nemene's side, though she had one more suggestion, something to add a little bit more Chaos into this group, something that her father would have found rather amusing.

“I have one more suggestion.” Nemene said with a small smirk. She leaned her face into her hand, resting slightly before speaking again. “Anaya Fen.”

Oh yes. She knew Anaya well, or rather her father had told her much about the Lethan Twi'lek. Tales of her training and the ruthlessness she had showed even early on. The woman was a few years older than herself, but tales of her had slightly inspired the young Daughter of the Emperor to be more cruel, more advantageous, more...herself. She smiled slightly at the memory of her father.

“Collect her.” This time it was an order. The rest would follow it, or this little group would be far worse for ware. She smiled, and then addressed her sister. “Evelynn, we go to Byss.”

With that Nemene sat up, pressing a small key on her throne and cutting the transmission.

Lord Ghoul

L
Shorn's eyebrows shot up again at Evelynn's reply, followed by a slow, intentional blink so lazy that it could be considered a wink. He opened his mouth to reply, but closed it quickly as a sudden presence entered the edges of his awareness. Ah. So [member="Darien Cordel"] had arrived. He sensed some amount of distress and irritation from his apprentice. He'd deal with the kid later.

The Iron Tyrant looked grumpy at the mention of additional people. Mikhail couldn't say he thought otherwise. Too many people, most of whom wanted him dead. Or Kaine. Or both. Probably both. Nemene chose this time to toss in another candidate.

Anaya Fen.

Those blue eyes became as cold as Hoth and he waved his hand furiously. "No! No, no, no and did I mention NO?!"
tumblr_m4us44gEjM1qia9wro2_500.gif
By the time he spoke Nemene had already cut his transmission. Jaw tightening, Shorn stomped toward the exit. They could discuss Anaya later. "This party's over," he growled as he passed Kaine. Darien and a few guards stood in his way near the exit, Mikhail waved a hand, pushing the guard aside lightly, and nodded with his head toward his ship. "Come on, kid. Time to go."

The thought of that damn Twi'lek as part of his new secret club put his heart rate at an astoundingly high rate. Not the good kind either. He grumbled about it the whole way back to his yacht. Once aboard, he set in the coordinates for Silver Station. The 400 meter structure was small, but was in a relatively neutral zone and would make a good spot for the next meeting. Mikhail sent out a transmission to everyone involved indicating that it was to be the next destination for the little entourage and punched to lightspeed, then he whirled around in the captain's chair and faced Cordel.

"Don't betray me and don't get in my way on this one, kid. I'm doing this as a favor for your dad, but push me too far and I'll snap your neck and sleep like a baby afterward. Got it?"

[member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Anaya Fen"] [member="Jacen Cavill"] [member="Silva Talith"] [member="Evelynn"] [member="Darth Vornskr"]

(OOC: everyone tagged can meet on the Silver Station. Including Jacen, Anaya, and Sable. No smashing.)

Well, that put a damper on Kaine's cheery mood. The look on Kaine's face could be alluded to one of extreme loathing and discomfort, and as Nemene's image faded away into nothing he mumbled out loud, "Yeah, I'll collect her... in a body bag." He abruptly rose to his feet as Mikhail passed by and made his departure from the meeting room, leaving Kaine alone to collect his thoughts and ponder the eventual meeting between himself, Mikhail, and the dreaded she-queen Anaya. It was an unpleasant train of thought, but one he would eventually have to suffer in reality. He dismissed his servants and sulked back to his private chambers, where he would remain for the rest of the day and most of the next morning until he received the new location details from Mikhail. He was half tempted to show up with the "Black Iron Tyrant", and atomize the station to dust like he attempted to do with Ashin all those years ago. Something in him convinced him to take the distasteful route, and he quickly gathered his things for the trip...

[member="Mikhail Shorn"] [member="Nemene Talith"] [member="Evelynn"] [member="Anaya Fen"] [member="Jacen Cavill"] [member="Silva Talith"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom